Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello...welcome....and the line up today on QVC is.......

A woman who puts on a sickly sweet voice and come hither eyes every time she’s trying to flog you something.

She honestly thinks we were born yetsterday.
Oh and the “mooch” references in her posts are so for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate that wrap she's wearing recently! She's not cool enough to pull one off.
Every time I see her in it, i want to pull it off her stupid head 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She hasn’t got the right hair for it. They look cool on the right person. She is most definitely not cool. Get back into your skanky gym gear Reb!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's grinding my gears now😡😡😡. Since wearing that bloody headband thing, she's done nothing but faff, stroke and play with her hair😠😠😠😠. STOP IT, it's bloody annoying. Almost as annoying as Lee shouting "Go Florrieeee"🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's grinding my gears now😡😡😡. Since wearing that bloody headband thing, she's done nothing but faff, stroke and play with her hair😠😠😠😠. STOP IT, it's bloody annoying. Almost as annoying as Lee shouting "Go Florrieeee"🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
The hair fiddling is indeed irritating. She loves herself so, so much, you can see her fussing about like her phone’s a mirror adoring her reflection...🤮

Reactions: 19
The hair fiddling is indeed irritating. She loves herself so, so much, you can see her fussing about like her phone’s a mirror adoring her reflection...🤮
Absolutely, I’m surprised she doesn’t kiss the phone sometimes she loves herself that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I love it I bloody love touching my hair!!! Love it as much as I bloody love Monday’s!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love the new title.
Thanks sharing todays beauty of an outfit.
Its awful its like shes trying to immigrate London yummy mummies think dress like a mum /mod/ cmemnie Telford crown.
I think she looks like my teen. It’s not a bad look in my eye, and much more youthful than her normal mid-fifties sweaters. Bit young perhaps but she looks nice.
Clemmie Telford dresses terribly in weird next suits that look shocking.
I am so disgusted with Little Miss Influence though. The Disney, the ancestry, the olay, she’ll just try to flog anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The file is too large to upload but on my phone, she's labelled every story with the paid partnership tool. 3 ADs in less than 24 hrs is overdoing it in my opinion but she's labelled everything correctly.

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t got the right hair for it. They look cool on the right person. She is most definitely not cool. Get back into your skanky gym gear Reb!
A little constructive critiscm is great for anyone, but why are people on here so nasty and bullying? Skanky gym gear? Seems she’s doing amazing in the gym,looks fantastic and it’s really to try and take her mind off the nastyness that gets written here.. Like this?
Sure discuss her moderately but there’s no need to be so intense.We are all adults surely? Let’s keep it calm :) x

A little constructive critiscm is great for anyone, but why are people on here so nasty and bullying? Skanky gym gear? Seems she’s doing amazing in the gym,looks fantastic and it’s really to try and take her mind off the nastyness that gets written here.. Like this?
Sure discuss her moderately but there’s no need to be so intense.We are all adults surely? Let’s keep it calm :) x
The "skanky" gym gear is spot on, she goes to the gym after school drop off and doesn't shower till evening and wearing her gym clothes all day! Constructive criticism: have a shower and get changed! 😷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The "skanky" gym gear is spot on, she goes to the gym after school drop off and doesn't shower till evening and wearing her gym clothes all day! Constructive criticism: have a shower and get changed! 😷
Keep calm and have a shower🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Behave😂😂😂. I've seen enough of her faffing😂😂. Maybe she's got nits😂😂
The instamums (MOD, DBHF, etc) are flogging nit treatment this week, watch this space!

But it is skanky? She works out in the morning, then wears her sweaty gym clothes all day til they end up in the corner of her room while she puts on a dressing gown to kiss her pot of moisturiser. I only say what I see and, in my opinion, that is pretty gross 😊 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I cant stand the word excited anymore. Its all down to the Meldrums. Literally makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The instamums (MOD, DBHF, etc) are flogging nit treatment this week, watch this space!

But it is skanky? She works out in the morning, then wears her sweaty gym clothes all day til they end up in the corner of her room while she puts on a dressing gown to kiss her pot of moisturiser pot. I only say what I see and, in my opinion, that is pretty gross 😊 x
Plus she doesn’t read here😉does she?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.