Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently watching the Madeleine McCann documentary on Netflix and all I can think about now when I think about Madeleines parents is how much the situation reminds me of Reb and Lee when they’re on one of their Nielsen freebies - I’m pretty sure Reb and Lee wouldn’t think twice about leaving their kids in the room to go and have dinner with their friends every night

View attachment 8860

F looks like someone has been shouting at her to smile and S looks like she could burst into tears any minute
Sorry but Reb looks like an utter twerp

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Smug smug smug is how she comes across but oh so so so grateful for this absolutely amazing trip, i just loved it so so much, just really really good wasn’t it Meld. Still time to enter, but you have to enter tonight (said in her fake baby voice she puts on).

Following on from the Neilson comment each to their own but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I couldn’t relax and enjoy my holiday knowing I’ve just dumped my most precious thing in the world off with a load of strangers I’ve never met. I would be racing back to grab them and enjoy my holiday WITH them. Finding a childminder and trusting them takes a long time. Same for a playgroup or nursery. Just dumping them so easily astounds me. You have NO idea who these people are and why don’t you want to be with your children on holiday? So bizarre

Reactions: 22
Is it me or do the girlies’ smiles look forced? Their smiles don’t reach their eyes. I hope that they don’t resent their parents when they grow up and see how they were used for the ‘gram.
This makes me so sad.....what shuld haeve been a fn family activity turned into a "smile or you're in trouble".

Also: re apparent bad atmosphere among "the team" if anybody local was sitting near them tonight you have to spill the beans!........what did you see? What was the form like?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Smug smug smug is how she comes across but oh so so so grateful for this absolutely amazing trip, i just loved it so so much, just really really good wasn’t it Meld. Still time to enter, but you have to enter tonight (said in her fake baby voice she puts on).

Following on from the Neilson comment each to their own but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I couldn’t relax and enjoy my holiday knowing I’ve just dumped my most precious thing in the world off with a load of strangers I’ve never met. I would be racing back to grab them and enjoy my holiday WITH them. Finding a childminder and trusting them takes a long time. Same for a playgroup or nursery. Just dumping them so easily astounds me. You have NO idea who these people are and why don’t you want to be with your children on holiday? So bizarre
It’s this precise issue of kids clubs that we fell out with Edgy and Pat over...will never forgive them. Wtf goes on holiday and dumps their kids in kids club/nursery for the week so you can p*ss about on a boat or read by the pool. Why did she even have children??? Was it all planned out to make money on the gram...oh no sorry, I remember it was all
a convenient contraceptive mishap to get Lee back...

Reactions: 17
Is it me or do the girlies’ smiles look forced? Their smiles don’t reach their eyes. I hope that they don’t resent their parents when they grow up and see how they were used for the ‘gram.
Its not a flattering picture of any of them.
They are pretty girls but this pic not best and looks forced.
I honestly don't get point of this freebie for her.
I assume shes declared it as kindly gifted.
Has she had any backlash comments about flobell being under age.
Also it's evening its a school night maybe the girls are tired and overwhelmed.
Must be quite scary be parade around in car with so many people watching you in real life and feel very different to being on vlogs as its like being on stage.
I expect s being quite shy and introverted found it hard.
Florrie usually happy to pose looks equally unsure.
What i learnt as parent is often things we think they love they hated.
I hired a minion mascot to wish my daughter a happy 9th biryhday and she burst into tears.
Some kids find costumes and large crowds just too much.
Its sad they couldent just sit quietly and enjoy the show.
Meldrum always seem smug and never very grateful.

Did Lee stay at home with poppy?

Ok new title suggestions

#30Mrs Meldrum smug on ice, on a magic carpet ride with her big bottom to grab all the the kindly gifted including glowing fake book reviews and muscle shifting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I don't understand the kids club thing either. I can see maybe one half day if you wanted to go to the spa but to put them in full time? Don't you want to do those things with your own children, instead of someone else have those holiday memories with them? But maybe I'm just different. I can't stand being away from my daughters for more than a couple hours/one overnight visit to my mum's let alone not seeing them all day. My eldest starts full time school in September and I'm dreading it. Not seeing her for long stretches every day is going to kill me. I'm a stay at home mum, so I get wanting a break but I just want a couple hours once a week/every 2 weeks. I couldn't in good conscience leave my kids as much as Rebecca does. I would miss them too much.

Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for all the other little kids there tonight, maybe not getting to a show like this very often, or ever; maybe their parents saving hard for the tickets, sacrificing other things to take their kids. Then to see these two pampered princesses who get gifted shows, trips, holidays, experiences galore, ride on the magic carpet with faces like busted sausages (not their fault but down to a pushy mother). Gutting for them! I’m sure for many kids there it would've been a dream come true, the nearest thing they might ever get to Disneyland. 😢

Reactions: 35
Everyone is entitled to their opinions & to choose their own parenting style but the kids club thing disgusts me.
I understand it’s nice for the parents to have a break and I agree with someone above, that an hour here and there is fair enough. It’s not something I would do, but I get why people do it.
But to be dumped pretty much full time with total strangers on a FAMILY holiday blows my mind.

They say the girls like to make friends but my kids have no problem making friends with other kids round the pool who are not in kids club either!
They say they enjoy the activities the kids club do; but can’t they do those activities with them? Don’t they want to?? Personally I would hate it if I wasn’t there the first time my kid paddle boarded or played tennis etc. Isn’t that what having kids is all about? To experience things with them?

It worries me that Mr & Mrs M seem to like to get away from them, and it’s even more worrying that Rebecca is not just doing this on holiday now; it seems a daily occurence to find ways she can avoid the kids. She has a lot of issues I think.

Additionally, do we think it’s a coincidence that she massively favours the only child of hers that looks like her?
Narcissistic to a fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not what I would expect from an author of a book. Love the level of spelling, which must make the publishers of her book really proud. Where is her QC before she hits the post button.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm pleased for the girls that they had that experience. Was nice they got to ride in the little car thing, but they do tend to look as if it was forced on them. Neither of them look particularly happy. I know when I was a kid I would have hate being picked out to do something like that and forced into the limelight. I hope she gave them the choice.

Reactions: 12
My god. I cannot believe her behaviour when talking about watching the Madeline McCann programme. It’s absolutely disgusting. She acts like she’s talking about a plot in Eastenders.

I really do think that’s the worse thing I’ve witnessed from her. She’s talking about a small defenceless child.

What a vile vile person she is

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Does anyone think thar Poppy will be left at home with the grandmas when they go ski ing? X

Reactions: 6
I bleeping ate her sickly smug smile when she's trying to flog something. You're never that happy, you moody cow. Fake 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Westholme property highlighting that the food bank have put out a call for donations. I can almost guarantee she’ll be down there in the next couple of days with loads of food for them. Wonder if the Meldrums will bother?
Westholme Property must be a member on here too then. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think thar Poppy will be left at home with the grandmas when they go ski ing? X
At least if she's left with them she'll presumably be safe with a familiar face who cares for her and not dumped with a stranger in a strange place.

Reactions: 11
That ancestry stuff. Did she forget to post it during the daytime or what? How weird did it look coming at night! And also I couldn’t listen to her drivel so just clicked through the stories, but was she showing her genuine family? Do we now know her parents full names and DOB? Kazza’s maiden name? Her grandparents names and birth details?! What is the most common security question for countless banking sites etc? Did she have a brain transplant and they forgot to put the new one back in 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I bleeping ate her sickly smug smile when she's trying to flog something. You're never that happy, you moody cow. Fake 😀.
And the adjectives she uses eg ancestry UK is addictive, interesting and wonderfully informative. Could you imagine her ever being so enthusiastic about something she wasn't being paid to sell?

There's also no way she just couldn't wait to share it! More like the brand finally approved it and she didn't want to wait til today to post it because it'll be too close to another ad or similar reason idk but she's not telling the truth either way.

• Haha
At least if she's left with them she'll presumably be safe with a familiar face who cares for her and not dumped with a stranger in a strange place.
Poppy will be dragged along and dumped at the first available Nanny Service only seeing her parents for photo opportunities such as a hot chocolate in between ski lessons while they all chill in their seriously lush hotel on their so so fortunate free holiday that’s totally a perfect fit for their family.....

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.