Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awhenny

VIP Member
View attachment 8665
Tell me she isn't trying to use someone else's tragedy for her own benefit...
Yeah, I thought that too. Please tell me she isn't insinuating that she would be suicidal from "abuse" and trolls. If that's the case, get off fucking social media, stop vlogging and get a fucking job. I am actually disgusted that she would sink so low.

• Angry
Reactions: 35

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I think I’m going to have to unfollow. After posting pretending she was with S she then posts that she spent yet another day at gym, a weekend day where Lee had all the girls and she swanned about with the girls and at the gym. Oh do eff off. Completely unrelatable. And why doesn’t she want to spend time with her kids when she’s ‘worked’ all week.
She really makes herself look awful. Sitting on her freebie sofa, with her freebie lamp, in her ad life, bleating on about spending Sunday at the fucking gym. I can take no more. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick

Bittersweetsymphony

How dare she!! How dare her and that Rosie woman say that criticism killed that poor soul. No one will ever know but I know one thing that guy will have been at his absolute lowest ebb absolutely tormented by whatever demons he was facing! It gives me a lump in my throat to think about him walking to do what he did and his poor family have lost not only him but their beloved Gran as well 😢. She’s a vapid nasty little piece of work. Having had a close family member commit suicide the absolute worst part is NEVER knowing why they did it or if you could have helped but one thing I do know is these poor souls are absolutely bereft and feel this is their only way out and it’s not just because someone called them a name or didn’t watch their vlogs you stupid self serving woman! 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I have been incredibly lucky today to attend a lunch with the youngest ever Nobel Peace Prize winner and absolute inspiration Malala Yousafzai. She is the embodiment of empowerment and strength.
Narcissists, vain, self obsessed, vapid bimbo's like Grabecca should read up on her story and her humanitarian work. I would like to think it may put her whinging about trolls and fake anxiety into perspective in relation to someone shot in the head, but I don't think she has the intelligence or depth to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

fireflies

VIP Member
Oh dear random blocking has led to a fan who wanted to buy the book blocking her.

Mummy and Me: An Activity Book: Complete Together, Keep Forever

Customer review

160 total but over 200k followers

3.5 out of 5 stars

5 star60 %
1%4 star

1%3 star

2%2 star

34%1 star

Notafan

Will not be supporting Mrs Meldrum in the future.

13 March 2019

Format: Paperback

Was getting my partner to buy me this book for mother’s day but have now been blocked from mrs Meldrums Instagram so will not be showing my support! Shame really because i would have given her 5* review that she was begging for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Bittersweetsymphony

Reb probably didn’t go swimming because since their #gifted membership to Kippie ended then they have to go to the local council pool 😱 hell no she can’t go in the council pool Jesus she might have to deal with commoners. She’s a snooty nosed cow with nothing to be stuck up about. She insults everyone from the school secretary to hairdressers in Aberdeen but yet is delighted with what looks like circa 1990 capped streaks from her mates sister. But dare anyone express an opinion about her then we are all trolls with no lives which is so far from the truth it’s as made up as their lives are

Last edited:
  • Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
When is it not a chilled day in the Meldrum Murder Mansion?!

Reb lives a life that seems to only involve her children when they are required to perform for the camera.

I don’t really get the whole that’s nice she’s letting Lee have a day off away to do his own thing either... Pat knew exactly what he was signing himself up for when he became her 24/7 bitch, sorry stay at home Dad. What a life he’s on the golf course, Reb is out walking the dog with her Mum’s pals (wtf even is that) meanwhile Poppy’s shipped off to Nana’s.

Neither of them even know they were born.

Watched her home bargains haul (for my sins). She must have referred to Poppy having a meltdown at least 3 times... it was a 13 minute vlog. She’s a toddler.. get her fucking stay at home dad to take her to the playpark instead of having to hang around with you two precious wifies doing your home bargains haul together.. it’s fucking irritating.

• Sick

amyamy

“I just thought I’d pop on to Instagram to say good morning to you guys! It’s Friday today so my plan is to walk around the same stretch of forest that I always do, spend some time in my girl boss office deleting loads of comments from truthful subs and followers, and spending as little time with the girlies as I possibly can! Also the weather is bloody lush isn’t it Melds?” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mumof3withnovlogging

I actually knew Mike for many years and I’m disgusted that her and others are using his tragedy for their own gain. None of them knew what he was going through, what he was battling with, why he decided to do what he did. Even I wouldn’t write anything about him on my social media because even though I knew him I still don’t fully know or understand why what happened happened and I probably never will. Only he knew what demons he was struggling with and it isn’t for anyone else to speculate. It’s disgusting and I can’t believe she’s one that

• Sad

Redbreast

VIP Member
Who the fuck has the audacity, cheek and balls to put paid partnership on a charity post?? ?

Reb. that’s who! All this time we are asking to know if something is paid partnership and she bloody goes and shoves it on a post that is trying to raise money for comic relief! It’s just one disaster to the next

• Angry

Bittersweetsymphony

Here we go the anxiety is back because no one wants to watch her vlog 🙄 not being funny but the way she’s been sashaying about this past week loving herself to death is not anxiety. This anxiety excuse has got bells on now and practically dances on its own.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

stuffata

She is such a lier playing the victim with all this anxiety bs...'some of you fell out of live with me because i was suffering from anxiety and didn't tell you

NO, NO, NO

We had, had enough of the CONSTANT undeclared ads...exploitation of children for money, lieing about their unattainable life style that vunerable people(particularly new mums) were pursueing, getting into debt and depression as a direct result.
That is what people were sick off

montydonfc

VIP Member
Guys remember she does give to her local food bank in the villaaaaaggge in the shape of a reverse advent and she shops in charity shops..you will recall that from last week, a wander in to buy a second hand book that she then had an affiliate link on her stories for to purchase a brand new copy so she could make some money from it.

Has she even had the decency to thank those who have donated to her 10k run? They have at the end of the day helped her exceed her woeful target.

Will await that also at some point today how so so blown away she is by everyone’s super kind generosity getting behind her and her first 10k post children, that’s a bigger thing for her than the fact she’s running it for charity. She should be down at Dee Court and vlogging to show exactly how her as an ambassador for the charity doing the run and raising money helps this cause. Alas, if she’s not negotiated a fee to cover such a visit I doubt very much she’ll do it. Plus she’ll never fit it all in with her gym and pensioners walking sessions she’s now partaking in around Inchmarlo Retirement Complex.

Such a super fun busy week ahead - Disney on Ice which she hasn’t paid for but instead has been paid to attend, the gym, some more walks and coffee dates, nails done, a girly weekend away with just the small inconvenience of parents evening but will get in and out as quickly as possible as situations that involve her interacting with people who aren’t permanently licking her arse gives her anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart

Carol_ann_carol

Nearly 4,000 views.
Awful.
Poor girl.

People say ‘how did those boys parents not protect them?’ re Michael Jackson abuse.
Well it’s clearly that some parents put fame and the dolla above their child’s privacy and safety, and it doesn’t end well.
I watched Leaving Neverland this week. I was struck by some of the parallels between those parents and influencers. I know the boys’ parents were groomed, but they seemingly had their heads turned by fame and money and were willing to sacrifice their children for their own gain. Can the Meldrums not see what they are doing is similar? They will say they are just posting memories and can close down their accounts etc but they know that people download their images and videos, that random YouTube channel still has meldrum videos that they themselves have deleted from their channel. They are selling images of their children to undesirables all over the internet for free clothes, furniture and holidays. Everyone keeps saying what a good dad Lee is but he is happy for perverts to be sitting there with pictures of his half naked children. It makes me absolutely sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Bittersweetsymphony

No 1 - taking a job that comes with it’s own Psychologist prob isn’t a dream job.
No 2 - you wouldn’t have put yourself out there if you weren’t such a vain, narcissistic, fame hungry want to be.
No 3 - sitting there making on your some kind of hero and helped so so many people just because you’ve told everyone you have anxiety.

She’s boiling my piss now. Tell you what Reb how about doing something for a mental health charity for FUCK ALL instead of sitting there waxing lyrical in your gym gear making on your some kind of mental health ambassador.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Though I love mummy monologue, just had to unfollow this morning. She’s declaring her love for Mrs M and I thought nope I’m not supporting you either.

• Haha

Pandafeet

Way to look like you're bursting for a wee in your tangerine photo there Edgy ??

Seriously though accepting payment for this is fucking disgusting.........

• Angry