Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I think the normal going rate it £35/session but both Rami and Reb have stated they are getting a reduced rate of £25/session for doing the 90 day 'transformation' (not that I think they are actually paying anything!)

She said she gets PT 3 times a week then goes herself to do her own thing once a week. So if this is all true £600/month for them both. Still nae cheap or relateable is it!
Makes more sense, but is Lee actually having 4 sessions a week? He seems to go random times and doesn’t share much PT time? Although I might miss it as don’t watch stories daily.

avabella

VIP Member
Hahaha, another thing of Verruca's that didn't last, account was obviously created to gain the followers to main account. Remember she didn't actually PAY to join online or classes just pinched info from other accounts badged this one and FAILED miserably at the diet. Another case of lying, misleading and not putting your bloody hand in your pocket. On and of course, not sticking at it. She started a seperate account for this, yet hasn't for fitness despite many saying they are not interested.
That stories (of herself) on Lee's stories is cringy. [emoji1785]
She put 11lb on in a week??

Queenie

VIP Member
Get some new content ideas reb less than a month ago

I suspect channel mum giftcard as been a few this week from scammer mums.
Lees playing golf again yawn
Why does he think all his female sheep find this interesting.
Well done reb letting him out to have some time for him.
Wow. Her neck. 😂

M

Member 3652

Is that Instagram page set up by someone here not around any more? Can’t seem to find it.

M

Member 3652

What happened to Lola’s insta account,m? I can’t see it

Karen1

She’s off again saying Poppy was having an absolute Paddy at playgroup.
I’ve messaged her about this before and asked her not to use the term having a Paddy.
I want to scream all the swear words at her. But in her own words she’s a bloody cocunt.
What does it mean?

fireflies

VIP Member
I don't read here as much as I would like (the pages just add up too quickly!) but i remember everyone saying she had a favourite child, Florence, but I think she is Lees favourite too!
That little girls face (safiya) just dropped when she was talking to him, then he was just asking where Florence was and shouting for her ☹
When was this?