Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
Given the fact that she in no way knew that young man, I can’t help but feel it’s disrespectful of her to assume what it may have been that caused him to take his own life.

I would have far more respect for her if she was just to have perhaps shared the number for The Samaritans or Breathing Space.

Mental health isn’t a game or a weapon to be used against people. She’s shameful.

On another note - she talks shite on her Olay AD.. she shared the original on the 22nd Feb so the 28 days aren’t up until this Friday.

Pathological Liar.

Reactions: 29

montydonfc

VIP Member
So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been going back and forth with myself about whether to post this, and today I think I've reached the point where I'm like, yeah I'm just going to do it.
A while ago, around the mental health chat time I sent her an inbox on instagram, and I was kinda just saying I came across her when she was pregnant with Poppy, i had just lost my son and I stayed with her because I wanted to make sure it all turned out well with Poppy, and I was delighted when all was well etc because, y'know, I was a bit lost after losing my son and that she should ignore trolls and so on. Did she even bother to send a 2 word response? Oh did she fuck. So it has really irked me that publicly she pretends to be bothered about her followers mental health when really it seems like she could not give a shit. The message I sent was personal and heartfelt. She couldn't even be arsed to say like thank you or whatever.
Firstly, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. What a brave and selfless thing you did reaching out to her at a very difficult time. For her not to even so much as acknowledge your message is nothing short of disgusting. She spouts all this drivel about women picking other women up, empowering each other. She wants others to pick her up, to empower her but it will never be reciprocated. Baby loss is the hardest thing to go through and thank you for joining and taking the time to tell us your story. The heart never forgets or fully heals from such a loss. Sending you lots of love for you and your angel Flynn ?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MrBull

VIP Member
The bit in her vlog where she said she thought “the trolls” were the majority but she’s now realised they’re not. Everyone I know that follows her thinks she’s a bit of a knob. Not necessarily in a really mean way, just a “oh aye, Mrs Meldrum” raised eyebrows, snigger, type way. She came up in conversation with some mums I was speaking to recently and it’s funny how much of what they were saying reflects the general gist of what’s said on here. Everyone knows there’s no way she’s paying for that PT or any of the holidays that are coming up. It’s almost embarrassing that she alludes to the fact that they pay for those things.

• Haha

Dunwoodyan

I remember Schmooter referring to Lee as 'two pumps and a squirt'............. my money's on her really being Reb 🤔 #insiderknowledge

• Haha
  • Sick

Scarlett2

I wonder if she ever misses her children as much as she misses the gym? Chilled day is every day for her. Another weekend away!! She’s changed so much and I can’t stand her selfish attitude.

KAS333

Sorry if this comes across as pedantic but in her recent insta story posting reviews of her book (if it’s even worthy of being called that) she’s said “I know a cracking gift you can suggest to your hubbies”

As a social media influencer and someone who claims to be so thoughtful and inclusive, why is she so ignorant as to think we all have ‘hubbies’... families come in all different shapes and sizes. I know it’s just a word and she won’t have thought about it but that is the ISSUE. She doesn’t think before she posts!!

Brummymummy posted a story this morning saying that she's uploaded a video with the kids but she has disabled the comments as there's lots of shady characters on the Internet. Meanwhile our reb goes out of her way to enable comments if YouTube disables them for her children's safety. Very telling of where their priorities lie.

• Sad

Queenie

VIP Member
The orange filter. Let’s face it, she’s never gonna accept advice. I say let her get on with making a tit to herself looking like a geriatric, skunk-haired, Ronseal Deep Mahoganied, Oompa-loompahed Ladyboy Midget - roll up, The Sellbum Circus has come to town!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Pat now showing Pete wicks on tv talking about I’m guessing Mike T, what’s with their obsession over this? They are using this poor guys death as some sort of personal crusade, at least that’s how it feels to me! They show this ‘aspirational life’ ( to some, not me!) and push crap down the sheep’s throat all for their own monetary gain, not giving a single crap about any financial/mental health pressure that puts on their followers. They are really grinding my gears over this. Not cool!

• Angry
  • Sick

Bubblegum & Rosie

I'm still kind of annoyed she cut herself off during the Olay spiel and never even acknowledged it...so unprofessional :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Bet Olay are chuffed!

Home bargains haul tonight though woohoo :sleep: I was at home bargains at the weekend and it was my hubbys first time in the shop...he was actually amazed at the bargains, throwing items in the basket left right and centre. I thought it my head I bet if he did a home bargains haul it would be much more entertaining than Rebs 😂 "Here is some screen wash fluid I picked up...only £1.59 - BARGAIN - and I absolutely LOOOOVE IT"!

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Have none of them realised that they are their very own children, made by them, to be cared for by them?
And kids are fun! Having kids is fun.
Yes there are bits that try my patience but it’s mainly good.
I get a bit fed up of the moaning and mumping and how “motherhood” is just so hard 🙄
It’s looking after little humans, it’s what we are made for.
They should try and enjoy it🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Everyone is entitled to their opinions & to choose their own parenting style but the kids club thing disgusts me.
I understand it’s nice for the parents to have a break and I agree with someone above, that an hour here and there is fair enough. It’s not something I would do, but I get why people do it.
But to be dumped pretty much full time with total strangers on a FAMILY holiday blows my mind.

They say the girls like to make friends but my kids have no problem making friends with other kids round the pool who are not in kids club either!
They say they enjoy the activities the kids club do; but can’t they do those activities with them? Don’t they want to?? Personally I would hate it if I wasn’t there the first time my kid paddle boarded or played tennis etc. Isn’t that what having kids is all about? To experience things with them?

It worries me that Mr & Mrs M seem to like to get away from them, and it’s even more worrying that Rebecca is not just doing this on holiday now; it seems a daily occurence to find ways she can avoid the kids. She has a lot of issues I think.

Additionally, do we think it’s a coincidence that she massively favours the only child of hers that looks like her?
Narcissistic to a fault.

• Heart
I wish I had her level of anxiety. I am currently having a panic attack at the thought of speaking to the mechanic to get my car an MOT, and I have to find a van hire for something and the thought of talking to another human and asking something is mentally exhausting.
I get that anyone can have it, but I admit that I struggle to get my head around how someone can have anxiety and yet put them selves out there like that, repeatedly, and basically inviting people to comment on you and your life - as that's what being in that job entails and all that comes with it.
Why chose that life if its so harmful to your mentally?

• Sad

MrBull

VIP Member
See mother and baby magazine have nominated her for some mum award. Charlotte has been nominated too. Edgy has been described as "feel good friend" and Charlotte, a "lovely mum" 🤣🤣
Are the writers of mother and baby magazine on glue?

• Haha

Cambviet

OK Reb let’s clarify the scenario
1)the people that are on this website are not trolls
2)we are made up of various categories, in the main coming from adults who you blocked because we dared to question/disagree with you and/or even like a comment from another follower that dared to even question/disagree with you
3)ex followers who have seen through your fake facade where you lie, cheat, feign anxiety when your “popularity” starts to fade, flaunts the rules and rubs this in followers faces, causes followers to suffer real anxiety because of all the reasons previously stated

You have the audacity to post about this young chaps suicide not because you feel empathy (totally not in your genes), but for your own personal gains to encourage the unfortunate sheep 🐑 to feel sorry for you again.
If you have genuine concerns about the impact of social media, why sell you soul but even more important your children’s when they unfortunately have NO choice.

I have now asked the question on your insta on 3 separate occasions re the gifted PT lessons which you have blatantly refused to deny, which to me = they are gifted. So once again you are a f#@*ing liar to your followers. There are actually no words in the dictionary that can forcibly enough describe how disgusting you are and how you treat your followers.

Perhaps tomorrow you can learn how to use apostrophes Mrs M?
It’s ‘next week’s video’ not ‘next weeks video’ and ‘tomorrow night’s video’ not ‘tomorrow nights video’.
I appreciate this is pedantic but it’s not that hard to learn the rules. This woman is communicating with tens of thousands of followers, and bringing up 3 children. Oh and she is also an author too, apparently.
You would think a well renowned author would know her grammar 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cambviet

You seriously could not make these two up. Posts on his Insta that they are watching the programme on Madeline McCann (don’t start me on that one), while these two are blatantly plastering their children across all forms of social media for their own financial gain.😤😤😤

• Sad
  • Wow

Saph2018

I don't really unfollow people often. But had to unfollow this one... I thought the new house went straight to her head! She bought this big extravagant house but hates this and hates that. Why did she buy it?
I don't understand why Lee quit his job and how did they manage to get this house without having stable jobs?
I really hated that they both acted as though looking after the kids was some sort of shift work. Barely see them together looking after the kids. But they seem to be together when going on shopping hauls.
She is just so unlikeable and unrelatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

inspirespirit

Can everyone just check their YouTube to make sure Reb’s latest vlog has gone on. It’s just she’s had a shit amount of views on the last snoozefest telling us little gems like “drink lots of water” and theirs no way it’s because no one wants to watch her anymore and it’s definately because there’s been a technical error 😂
I switched off as soon as she said drink lots of water. Same as I switch off when these idiots tell us to make our bed in the mornings. condescending little twats. Do they think they are talking to 13 year olds.

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Why when you have all week to go food shopping and could probably do it child free do you leave it to Sunday and take all three children I really do not understand how these two so called adults think. Even when I worked I always tried to avoid food shopping on the weekends as its busy and didn't feel it was fair on the children.
I many a times would go at 8/9 PM after the children were in bed and hubby home from work even though I had to get up at 6 am for work. These 2 have nothing to do all week yet still cant food shop???