Mrs Meldrum #25 One night away paid by Lee, oh sorry forgot to declare it but it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so flimsy with therapist chat, my sister as just been referred to mental health team in Scotland it’s a 6 month waiting list! How fab she is feeling great with a few quick tricks she should be ashamed of herself there is real people out there struggling. Then it gets shrugged off we are trolls for calling her out.

Reactions: 16
Wasn't me, can't afford the time out of their strict training regime! And she thinks 90 days with old Ramilicious is hard!
Runner Pops keeps picking her own outfits and they're not tutus ?
You’re kidding, I’m sorry to hear that.
Well as long as they’re both not wearing jackets I’m happy! Do guinea pigs originate from Scotland? Hard as nails and don’t need jackets, isn’t that right Alli babes?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Skye Cottages are booked up for the next year thanks to her amazing house tour so she didn’t need to vlog the stay.

Not to worry - still PLENTY more content to come from Mrs M! ?
I wonder if the tour wasn’t good enough and it wasn’t posted?

Reactions: 12
it's defo the CM therapist she say she's been "talking with" if she had been to a therapist she would have said "having therapy" or "seeing a therapist"

Reactions: 11
I wonder if the tour wasn’t good enough and it wasn’t posted?
Probably. She definitely said she was going to do a vlog about the holiday and then that Sunday she said there wouldn’t be a vlog. Something has obviously happened but of course she’ll never say what ??‍♀

Reactions: 19
Getting family time back from the pack of kitchen roll - how about you set aside a few hours to watch a film you already have access to through your sky??? Obviously plenty are in cahoots with this other tv channel to get people to sign up!! What a load of rubbish!! The family blog and the kitchen roll ad do not go together at all!! X

Reactions: 8
What a pathetic attempt at a vlog! No effort at all. All i heard was her complaining about being tired too because she went to the gym and did a big walk. Poor you!

Reactions: 12
The therapist she’s mentioned... it will be Anna Mathur on Instagram! She tagged her in her post the other day about people who have helped her or something along those lines! She is a therapist and does online consultations! Maybe they’ve dm’d but I highly doubt she has paid for actual sessions!!

Reactions: 15
5.47mins for a day in the life vlog.......Jesus must be hard work doing that lengthy vlog she definitely needs pat home full time whilst she's banging out that content!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anna’s just had a little one & is on mat leave.
That’s what I meant by I highly doubt she’ll have paid for sessions. Maybe they have had a chat over DM and edgy thinks that’s enough to warrant saying she has had ‘therapy’. She also planted the seed the other day by tagging her in the post with Kelly bees knees and a few others the other day ? was probably all premeditated to make it look like Anna was her psychotherapist before she dropped the ‘oh I have a therapist but I haven’t said before now’ bomb!

Reactions: 11
Oooh is the vlog Bacofoil deja vu......, did she do crafty, child friendly origami with it?

Reactions: 6
You’re kidding, I’m sorry to hear that.
Well as long as they’re both not wearing jackets I’m happy! Do guinea pigs originate from Scotland? Hard as nails and don’t need jackets, isn’t that right Alli babes?
I don't know where they came from but I'm beginning to think they're broken, feral and wild ?

I am shattered...........?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the engagement is asking where she got her frames from!!

She’s not even got the kitchen roll in the pack - that could be a supermarket own brand for all we know!

Why is she claiming this is her full time job yet she clearly bleeping sucks at it.

This was the best way she came up with to advertise Plenty kitchen towel?? Having a tiny wee roll sitting on her £900 gifted love seat while she cleans her Ikea frame wall still in her sweaty gym gear from two weeks ago?!

What is going on in her head?!
Who is approving these ADs as acceptable marketing content?
Why has she still not had a bleeping shower?

???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The whole vlogging and instagram mums doing ads is so disingenuous. It’s fake and it’s a lie. I don’t know how any of them live with themselves. It makes their lives a lie. I would be so uncomfortable with it.

Reactions: 13
Hilarious. Plenty must be raging. That isn't even Plenty on her sofa, just had a look at my pack and it doesn't look like that. Half the audience don't even know what she's advertising. Could she not be bothered to change out of her stinky gym gear? Complete fail. Why do advertisers use her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.