Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree

To me, personally, Boden/Jules are not what I would call trendy or stylish.
It’s the uniform of the middle class, Middle Aged wifeys that go to Pilates on a Sunday morning. The kind of old shunters who play tennis and end up shagging their much younger tennis coach while the husband is away on a golf weekend!

She’s morphed into her mother. She honestly behaves like a 50 year old.
Oh dear ?‍♀ I do wear quite a bit of Boden and I don’t do Pilates on a Sunday because there isn’t a Pilates class but I do Yoga and then Bodybalance which is kind of the same thing!! I’m not middle aged though and sadly I’m not shagging a young tennis coach - not yet anyway, don’t have time. Maybe once I’ve shipped all the children off to school and have a bit more time on my hands I might ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
guinea update for those wondering about bubbly and Rosie or whatever they're called

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh dear ?‍♀ I do wear quite a bit of Boden and I don’t do Pilates on a Sunday because there isn’t a Pilates class but I do Yoga and then Bodybalance which is kind of the same thing!! I’m not middle aged though and sadly I’m not shagging a young tennis coach - not yet anyway, don’t have time. Maybe once I’ve shipped all the children off to school and have a bit more time on my hands I might ?
You go girl, bang that tennis coach if the need arises ?
(oh tit that was a bit 'go Florrie') ?
Personally I've mentally spent a fortune on the Boden website this evening browsing... But I'm a lot older... That said I would wear the trainers but that's the young witch in me ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw thanks hun! Was hospitalised with it last October and haven’t felt well really since, which triggered depression and resulted in me just not feeling like me anymore? Wish someone told me a few months ago that all i needed a boden jumper! ???‍♀
Hope you feel better soon too. Take care

Reactions: 3
Where are the guinea pigs?
Who won the Mr Kipling comp?
Is there any song safe from Pat’s stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched the latest ‘routine’ vlog, never seen a toddlers daily routine include such drawn out drone footage. Lots of examples of that challenging third child there that Reb is always bleating on about - massive nap in the day, eats anything and everything, happy to sit in a pushchair and go on massive walks, smiles away while having hair shampooed. Yes a real wild child there ?. Think poor poppy is probably just fed up of being babied and would like more toddler focussed activities. If that’s her idea of a challenging child then bring on the teenage years!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You go girl, bang that tennis coach if the need arises ?
(oh tit that was a bit 'go Florrie') ?
Personally I've mentally spent a fortune on the Boden website this evening browsing... But I'm a lot older... That said I would wear the trainers but that's the young witch in me ?
Just realised I don’t really know what age ‘middle aged’ refers to these days so maybe I am actually middle aged??! I’m pushing 40 (next year!) is that middle aged?! I have no wrinkles or crows feet though so clearly in my head I still look 25 ?

• Haha
Boden is way too middle class for this family. I’m not sure why they are working with her. They don’t live a polished middle class lifestyle that their usual demographic would.

They live more of a lifestyle that a family on a channel 5 documentary - people who don’t work perhaps. Taking freebies and sharing a Greggs pasty. £140 for a Jumper is an obscene amount of money for the usual working class 2.4 family. I can’t see them flogging many of them to her followers - unless the influencees are whacking it on a credit card.

To suggest Boden has rid her of her anxiety is an absolute piss take to each and every person who actually has a struggle with anxiety and mental health. She really needs to go away and have a long hard look at her actions and behaviour and see what consequences are that come along with this.

Tattle is not 15 jealous trolls. Tattle is growing by the day of ex followers who have see through their bull tit smoke screens and want answers. Tattle are not reporting them to ASA/CMA to be spiteful or because they’re jealous. They’re doing it because she is EXPLOITING her family and her followers on SM and someone needs to take control and safeguard those who are vulnerable. Even if one follower on insta has got themselves into debt buying some piece of material from Boden off the back of Rebs cunty post, she should be ashamed of herself. Then again, it’s clear she doesn’t know what shame is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just realised I don’t really know what age ‘middle aged’ refers to these days so maybe I am actually middle aged??! I’m pushing 40 (next year!) is that middle aged?! I have no wrinkles or crows feet though so clearly in my head I still look 25 ?
I must be middle aged then. (Though people think my two eldest are my brother and sister still) so I just not look middle aged ?? I need to buy myself a Boden jumper to cheer myself up ?. Sorry but rainbow stripes and slogans are too young for me....I need ones with middle aged mama on it ??.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What is it with all these vloggers filming their kids in the car with the seatbelts not done up correctly.

They get given the car seats free #gifted but can’t be arsed to read the manuals. This was a regular occurrence on the Meldrum channel with S in that big cosatto seat in the middle and again yesterday with Lee and S, in the BMW.

When does safety of your kids in the car take priority over filming random crap to 25k+ strangers!!

Maybe he fixed it before driving off but I highly doubt it.

Best of it is Mrs Meldrum reviewed this seat on her long forgotten Blog!! http://www.mrsmeldrum.com/2015/12/car-seat-buying-guide.html

A205F74F-1299-4428-86BA-888252D8808B.jpeg
4C658A66-A0FD-4EAA-B2A7-848BAFFD0EC7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Watched the latest ‘routine’ vlog, never seen a toddlers daily routine include such drawn out drone footage. Lots of examples of that challenging third child there that Reb is always bleating on about - massive nap in the day, eats anything and everything, happy to sit in a pushchair and go on massive walks, smiles away while having hair shampooed. Yes a real wild child there ?. Think poor poppy is probably just fed up of being babied and would like more toddler focussed activities. If that’s her idea of a challenging child then bring on the teenage years!
We've seen Coco Pops eat many a picnic plate. Don't think we've ever seen her hands be dichted with a baby wipe afterwards! Such refreshing new content.

Agreed. My days with my toddler are nothing like that! Poor Pops must be bored stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I take it Boden told her to choose a few items from the new range and Mrs M the greedy, grasping, up-her-own-arse, cheapskate, freebie loving con artist picked out the most expensive items she could find. How many depressed mum's are whacking £140 on the credit card tonight to buy that overpriced animal cruelty sweater in the hope it will spark joy, only to be left skint and in debt when the bill comes in ?
Don't worry about them though Reb. Just so long as you have all your new free clobber. Where is the pride in wearing clothes you cannot afford to purchase?

Reactions: 15
We've seen Coco Pops eat many a picnic plate. Don't think we've ever seen her hands be dichted with a baby wipe afterwards! Such refreshing new content.

Agreed. My days with my toddler are nothing like that! Poor Pops must be bored stupid.
But is that not, possibly, a sneaky wee new picnic plate? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He must not have had on his Choose Happy jumper this week so he’s been feeling a little blue.
Don’t worry, Reb will slap some lavender on his pulse points and he’ll be good as new!

• Haha
Poppy is just sick of the mind numbing walks! She wants to have some fun!

Also, I love Boden, she’s ruined another online shop for me. Cowbag.

Reactions: 9
What is it with all these vloggers filming their kids in the car with the seatbelts not done up correctly.

They get given the car seats free #gifted but can’t be arsed to read the manuals. This was a regular occurrence on the Meldrum channel with S in that big cosatto seat in the middle and again yesterday with Lee and S, in the BMW.

When does safety of your kids in the car take priority over filming random crap to 25k+ strangers!!

Maybe he fixed it before driving off but I highly doubt it.

View attachment 6163View attachment 6164
Nice of Pat to model for the demonstration picture! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.