Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just loves to lift others

She gets greedier, smuger and more stupid each week.

Another day another ad.

I be another clothing brand next week

Sorry jonie clothing and next I have moved onto better things

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Notice when she’s buys ghee one Biden it’s the £40 stripes tops. The second she’s given free clothing and paid to wear it, it’s £140 jumpers and trainers and sweatshirts. ?

Reactions: 5
For the first time ever I have complained to Boden and said that if I don’t have a reply I will never buy from them again.

I have been shopping today and brought from fat face and white stuff. Will do some online shopping now to look at the other brands mentioned.
Thanks.

Reactions: 10
If as many of us as possible can make it clear to boden why we unhappy.
Not just 15 twats/trolls.

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 1
So I took a look at the Hinch thread last night. Come back to this one this morning and it’s ten pages in already ? howling at Melanie Smooter and zc772 comments. You two need your own show! ??? Nice to see Pleb is behaving like her usual shady self ?
You’re too kind! I love this thread you’re right though @MelanieSmooter is a scream! ??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's appalling that Boden, which is a firmly middle class, higher end brand aimed at people who have disposable cash to pay for more expensive clothes, are using her to promote. She's in no way their target market - someone who built her channel on Primark, Aldi and B&M hauls is not a Boden customer!! Plus she can't even proofread the bloody caption, I can't think Boden will be too happy with sloppy content like this.

"Do you think the clothes we wear have the power to life our mood, I now I always fee good."
Freudian slips or what, always thinking of the fee!!

Also dying at this one...."it's still February in Scotland"...it's still February everywhere in the bleeping world you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
It's appalling that Boden, which is a firmly middle class, higher end brand aimed at people who have disposable cash to pay for more expensive clothes, are using her to promote. She's in no way their target market - someone who built her channel on Primark, Aldi and B&M hauls is not a Boden customer!! Plus she can't even proofread the bloody caption, I can't think Boden will be too happy with sloppy content like this.

"Do you think the clothes we wear have the power to life our mood, I now I always fee good."
Freudian slips or what, always thinking of the fee!!

Also dying at this one...."it's still February in Scotland"...it's still February everywhere in the bleeping world you idiot.
Now should also read ‘know’
Appalling grammar x

Reactions: 7
They are obsessed with the weather because they literally have nothing else to say!!

Reactions: 6
There’s a hell of a lot of shadiness going on this week. Emily Norris on a gifted luxury villa holiday marking only a few of her stories as “paid partnership” on the first few days.
Only 2 out of 7 of her holiday photos on her feed are marked as paid partnership with villa plus.
Lucy Jessica Carter and family on a gifted holiday this week too. The first few insta stories of her holiday she just marked as #presstrip. I mean ???
I'm sick of the deceipt and I'm unsubscrubing from a pile again. I'm not giving any time to people that are intentionally cheating and lying to those that have got them into that position, their honest bloody followers. They are taking the bloody piss. ?

Reactions: 5
Why does he think anyone cares
Is he doing 90 day transformations too.

Must admit surprised she still there
I wonder if they’ve been given the Ramming sessions as part of an exchange? They both do 90 transformation photos on their social platforms “90 day hobbit transformation” in exchange for the rammings?
I wonder if the agreement was that they have to compete the 90 days or they breach the terms and have to pay up?
That’s the only motivation I can see for them to continue, there’s zero dedication to anything they do. Melds cider- flop, slimming world - flop, checkpea salad then mr Kipling cakes - flop, sneaky beers and Chinese - flop, Kippie Lodge - flop (why did they not renew their family membership?? Oh wait. It was FREE and they didn’t offer it for another year?? So can’t have been that great) The Meldrums channel - flop, adhering to guidelines and the law - flop..... the list goes on.

PETA affiliates have clearly shown that for all animal-derived materials, including cashmere, workers either take live animals’ hair, skin, or feathers by force or kill them for it – and every part of the process involves cruelty, often severe.?
How can this possible make someone feel better about their “anxiety “ it’s beyond my comprehension....
She won’t care! She used to wear that bloody pomski hat and didn’t give a toss that animals were trapped and skinned for the fur bobble! She dislikes animals.

• Angry
I’ve complained to Boden. Misleading vulnerable people suffering from anxiety into spending £100’s on cashmere to lift their mood is gross

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.