Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear of your struggles and glad you are ok now. I lost a parent to suicide and seeing what they went through prior was hell. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Yes I can relate to others too, but unlike Mrs M I’d be making it clear not to take her advice but seek professional help. She doesn’t even use that as back up to make her page clear for all to see.
All she has to do is encourage people to seek medical advice and provide numbers for Samaritans or Breathing Space etc. Acknowledge that others are struggling and refrain from advising on how genuine anxiety sufferers can ease their symptoms with unhealthy coping methods like shopping. She doesn't need to relate her freebie jumper to mental wellbeing.
If she gave a toss about anyone other than herself she'd use her posts positively for mental illness.
I'm sorry to hear about your parent. It's never the easy option for those in pain and it's devastating to those left behind. Xxx

Reactions: 8
PETA affiliates have clearly shown that for all animal-derived materials, including cashmere, workers either take live animals’ hair, skin, or feathers by force or kill them for it – and every part of the process involves cruelty, often severe.?
How can this possible make someone feel better about their “anxiety “ it’s beyond my comprehension....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
4 bad boy dippy eggs!! Calm yerself Melds!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PETA affiliates have clearly shown that for all animal-derived materials, including cashmere, workers either take live animals’ hair, skin, or feathers by force or kill them for it – and every part of the process involves cruelty, often severe.?
Lol send peta this link.
They can start some animal activism towards boden/meldrum plc.

Who knows what's happening with cake comp or the g pigs.

Reactions: 3
God I hate that jumper! “Choose Happy” as if suffering with anxiety and depression is a choice you make and you can just decide to be happy instead.
Bloody hate stupid slogan jumpers, I don’t need advice from my clothes ?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is the Boden post today not similar to that with the next one and breast cancer. She used an ad to speak about a very important issue that lots are facing and next made her pull the scare from her post. Isn’t the one today saying how clothing lifts the mood in the same category where clothing lifts the mood (anxiety). It’s all very tasteless and sure Boden wouldn’t want someone referencing to mental health to sell their clothes. By all means advertise but don’t mention mental health and it lifts the spirits.
This is what really grinds my gears, she had a scare with a lump, which happens to lots of women, and had the opportunity to reference loads of websites, or what to do or who to contact because I can assure you, when you find that lump, it’s pure terror that you feel and her demographic audience would generally be mums and women.
But if her experience is anything like mine with the NHS, it’s a minimum two week wait from a mammogram for results and the clinic don’t diagnose there and then to give the all clear.
But she turned it into an ad for Next, she could have really turning it around and brought loads of positive attention to food banks, breast checks or indeed mental health charities or helplines Samaritans etc.
(Not bashing the NHS at all, just saying it’s doesnt fit with my experience with same hospital and problem) She is just a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 18
God I hate that jumper! “Choose Happy” as if suffering with anxiety and depression is a choice you make and you can just decide to be happy instead.
Bloody hate stupid slogan jumpers, I don’t need advice from my clothes ?
“Be Kind” to be honest I would be if I wasn’t experiencing such a massive low. Life is so up and down. Reb has no perception of this though. Sell sell sell.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Omg! Filming a making the book Q&A! ?? cant wait to see her bluff her way through this one! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her stories this morning have really annoyed me....to put it mildly.... What a tight arsed, entitled, lazy witch. Go home and get your bloody purse and pay your own way for once. Get that child indoors or at least stop to fix her hat. As for the new jumper fixing mental health. duck. Right. Off!!!! Oh and she needs to stop with the "it's beautiful in Scotland today". In my part of Scotland it's dark and raining!x
She couldn't turn back cos then she'd not catch up with Lee to check he really was at the gym! ? don't think it was the chaos of Poppy that resulted in her forgetting things, more the rush to check up on Lee....as someone said on the last thread, dipping his wick?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely a person suffering from anxiety wouldn’t actually walk around wearing a jumper that says ‘Choose Happy’. It’s literally the last thing you would want to wear when you can’t get yourself into a good head space. What an utter fanny.

Reactions: 21
Is the Boden post today not similar to that with the next one and breast cancer. She used an ad to speak about a very important issue that lots are facing and next made her pull the scare from her post. Isn’t the one today saying how clothing lifts the mood in the same category where clothing lifts the mood (anxiety). It’s all very tasteless and sure Boden wouldn’t want someone referencing to mental health to sell their clothes. By all means advertise but don’t mention mental health and it lifts the spirits.
This is exactly what I thought - it’s ‘breast cancer scare/next AD’ all over again!! Boden are better than this surely!? I’m sending an email to them now, but they’ve lost my custom.

Reactions: 9
£310 pounds in Boden clothes and a pair of trainers!!! That’s how much it cost to cure or “anxiety”!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is what really grinds my gears, she had a scare with a lump, which happens to lots of women, and had the opportunity to reference loads of websites, or what to do or who to contact because I can assure you, when you find that lump, it’s pure terror that you feel and her demographic audience would generally be mums and women.
But if her experience is anything like mine with the NHS, it’s a minimum two week wait from a mammogram for results and the clinic don’t diagnose there and then to give the all clear.
But she turned it into an ad for Next, she could have really turning it around and brought loads of positive attention to food banks, breast checks or indeed mental health charities or helplines Samaritans etc.
(Not bashing the NHS at all, just saying it’s doesnt fit with my experience with same hospital and problem) She is just a bleeping idiot
Omg yes...yes!!! Scary bloody effin lump in breast! Every one of ours nightmare! She turns it into a bleeping ad!!!! For NEXT?!?! then anxiety and depression, I've suffered from age of 10.... She wears a jumper that says "choose happy"?!... It makes me want to CRY!!! I have daughters that might (God forbid) go through these things in their lives, the fear, the ridicule, and then this cow has such a big platform to help all of us and she just sells herself out over and over for free shite and holidays! I'm heartbroken that she uses her platform NOT TO SUPPORT WOMEN AND EMPOWER OTHERS but to pocket more money for her husband that refuses to get a job and kids so they can continue to have horse riding and skiing lessons... #imsodissapointed sorry for swearing. I'm an angry momma ?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Premier foods have responded and want more details about my issues with Mrs M. Very long email just sent back to them

EDIT: I have questioned them and a lot of companies on their choice of a person who does not represent their company or their products in a good light at all. She does it half hearted at the very best and fails on a regular basis to announce the winner of competitions. This in turn questions whether it is a true competition or a means for Reb to provide give aways to herself or to friends and/or relations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So I took a look at the Hinch thread last night. Come back to this one this morning and it’s ten pages in already ? howling at Melanie Smooter and zc772 comments. You two need your own show! ??? Nice to see Pleb is behaving like her usual shady self ?

• Haha
£310 pounds in Boden clothes and a pair of trainers!!! That’s how much it cost to cure or “anxiety”!!!
Wow! Someone close to me had almost two years of weekly therapy sessions at £60 a pop before he was anywhere near better. If only we had known about the Boden cure - absolute bargain!

• Sad
Premier foods have responded and want more details about my issues with Mrs M. Very long email just sent back to them

EDIT: I have questioned them and a lot of companies on their choice of a person who does not represent their company or their products in a good light at all. She does it half hearted at the very best and fails on a regular basis to announce the winner of competitions. This in turn questions whether it is a true competition or a means for Reb to provide give aways herself or to friends and/or relations.
Well done.
I have messaged boden
Buy none of other brands I messaged ever responded back.

The competitions I guess was engagement.
It's unclear if prize was gifted by Mr Kipling or her.

It's bit dodgy do and Kipling ad
In a sky cottage free break.

She has no shame
I said to boden about anxiety
I mentioned next official and cancer scare
Ellas kitchen and food bank.

How her top fans don't even meet their demographic.
They prefer cheaper brands.
That she has no brand loyalty.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.