Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually the companies seem to welcome the feedback “Scamp”. Helps them decide who to ‘work with’ going forward. Next definitely were pleased that the lady from here who contacted them, alerted them to how their AD had been innappropriately worded. This is the same all over again

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they’ve been given the Ramming sessions as part of an exchange? They both do 90 transformation photos on their social platforms “90 day hobbit transformation” in exchange for the rammings?
I wonder if the agreement was that they have to compete the 90 days or they breach the terms and have to pay up?
That’s the only motivation I can see for them to continue, there’s zero dedication to anything they do. Melds cider- flop, slimming world - flop, checkpea salad then mr Kipling cakes - flop, sneaky beers and Chinese - flop, Kippie Lodge - flop (why did they not renew their family membership?? Oh wait. It was FREE and they didn’t offer it for another year?? So can’t have been that great) The Meldrums channel - flop, adhering to guidelines and the law - flop..... the list goes on.
Apparently kippie didn’t offer them another years membership

Reactions: 7
So if anyone disagrees with the vile posts they have to be a Meldrum/related/friend? Nope, none of them. Never met them in my life.
This is a TRASH thread.
If you don’t like it, run along.

Reactions: 12
Also dying at this one...."it's still February in Scotland"...it's still February everywhere in the bleeping world you idiot.
Oh my god I missed this. That is utter gold. What an absolute tit!!!!! The colouring book publishers must be so embarrassed about how illiterate their ‘author’ is!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She won’t care! She used to wear that bloody pomski hat and didn’t give a toss that animals were trapped and skinned for the fur bobble! She dislikes animals.
Unfortunately she’s not the only one, there’s a lot of people that just don’t care independently of been an animal lover or not.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how any fashion brands would want Reb to advertise their products anyway, all the sheep are going to swipe up to buy an orange jumper when the actual clothes look nothing like her pics. If you are going to use an instaflogger, don’t use one that uses an unflattering tango filter, surely the aim is to get good shots showing of the actual clothes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right. She’s posted an AD in Instagram stories and hidden the AD under the avatar of her profile pic. She’s taking the absolute piss. Anyone got the link to the CMA? It’s going too far

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What's the best on tonight's exiting vlog.

Probably go up late.

Will it be a loveky break in aviemore

Fitness?

Another haul or speed clean

Reactions: 3
I doubt Reb even realises where cashmere comes from, I suspect she thinks it’s a man made fabric like polyester which the majority of her clothes are made from

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell she makes me sick. This is what I meant about being pissed off depressed and not clinically depressed.
When I have an episode of severe depression winning the lottery. Would make no difference to how I felt. She’s now cock a hoop with some crappy trainers and some crappy no one wants jumpers, well good luck to you and your stupid sheep deserve all the crap you give them if they can’t see through this one. ???

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell she makes me sick. This is what I meant about being pissed off depressed and not clinically depressed.
When I have an episode of severe depression winning the lottery. Would make no difference to how I felt. She’s now cock a hoop with some crappy trainers and some crappy no one wants jumpers, well good luck to you and your stupid sheep deserve all the crap you give them if they can’t see through this one. ???
And now she’s off to the cinema ??

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Notice when she’s buys ghee one Biden it’s the £40 stripes tops. The second she’s given free clothing and paid to wear it, it’s £140 jumpers and trainers and sweatshirts. ?
I was going to say that.......one Boden Breton, probably bought on sale/ offer then worn until it peels itself of her body and walks itself to the machine. ?
But when it's free let's have almost the most expensive item in the catalogue! They're the same with anything be it meals, clothes, beauty products.....
But hey Boden ain't the quality it used to be and Seasalt Bretons are fab ?
How long before the jumper is washed to the size of an LOL Doll ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.