Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People seem to forget that they go to the extreme lengths to take their kids coats off so they don’t have to declare how they got them, her sessions at the gym aren’t been posted on her insta anymore, instead it’s the raminator that posts, when she posts and doesn’t declare what’s what! She’s dishonest and will always be!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They need to declare it as an advertisement under CMA rules. Paid partnership is a sneaky way to avoid declaring this.
I see so although she's technically complying by the rules she is still trying to hide it as much as possible?

Reactions: 2
Well someone call the Nobel Prize committee, Mrs Meldrum has found the cure for anxiety...new clothes! All the work professionals have done with long term sufferers of mental illness need to just get them a Boden jumper and suddenly the anxiety will disappear.

And people wonder why we doubted she had anxiety...tit LIKE THIS IS EXACTLY WHY! Just when the woman can't hit any lower she comes out with dangerous ads like this. Never been more sure that while she may at times feel anxious she does not have anxiety but instead uses it for sympathy and selling products.

Mrs Meldrum you my lovely are VILE!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm sat with a coffee (that I paid for myself) and an hour to spare before seeing my next client. Think I'll use the time to take the screenshots of Meldrums anxiety to some of the national mental health charities, maybe they can campaign to stop cretins like Reb.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well someone call the Nobel Prize committee, Mrs Meldrum has found the cure for anxiety...new clothes! All the work professionals have done with long term sufferers of mental illness need to just get them a Boden jumper and suddenly the anxiety will disappear.

And people wonder why we doubted she had anxiety...tit LIKE THIS IS EXACTLY WHY! Just when the woman can't hit any lower she comes out with dangerous ads like this. Never been more sure that while she may at times feel anxious she does not have anxiety but instead uses it for sympathy and selling products.

Mrs Meldrum you my lovely are VILE!
Well I’m in therapy and on medication but still not cured! Being bipolar is no joke. Yes, I have a hard life. And I’ll never sell anything to make a quick buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think what they are doing here is very dangerous to those with real mental health issues. Totally encouraging reckless spending as a quick fix/ pick me up /mood lifter, then when the goods arrive and you feel no better back on line you go to order some more for another quick buzz I know a young woman who got seriously into debt and ended up having to remortgage her house because of this. So irresponsible
I have found out that it’s an area mental health are trying to pass legislation through government to regulate people on social media platforms speaking about mental health if not trained. Spoke to local MP about it and it’s a concern.

Reactions: 19
I'm sat with a coffee (that I paid for myself) and an hour to spare before seeing my next client. Think I'll use the time to take the screenshots of Meldrums anxiety to some of the national mental health charities, maybe they can campaign to stop cretins like Reb.
I’ve been doing this recently and we the public have to write to our MP as it’s a concern Speaking to Mental health Scotland and they do meet with the government and its been mentioned. We’ve to be a voice to those who are mentally ill And only trained people should speak about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can she not see how ridiculous it is wearing a £140 jumper. This is the person who shops in Home Bargains, Aldi, Primark and Greggs when she spends her own money. The person who complains about a theatre production where the tickets were £5. "Forgets" her purse when meeting friends for coffee. As if she would ever spend £140 of her own money on a jumper.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I was a vulnerable,skint, young, isolated mum who suffered from PND and Generalised Anxiety disorder after the birth of my 2nd. I had no one I could relate to, didn't seek medical help for almost a year. I'm do glad I didn't have Instagram at the time as I can only imagine posts like Meldrums would have been so damaging for my mental health and self esteem.
Breaks my heart to think of others like me who follow her and feel like a failiure because their anxiety isn't improved by a jumper, or herbal tea. Who are put off from seeking medical advice because someone they aspire to makes it looks so easy and manageable. The debts they'll run up trying to achieve this fake lifestyle because Meldrum reccomends new clothes to lift moods, which in turn will pile on the stress and perpetuate unhealthy coping strategies such as shopping.

And all the while she doesn't give a toss as long as the freebies roll in!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Mostly a lurker here but just wanted to say that Lee is 100% my sleep paralysis demon with his 17 eggs and wee dead eyes x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can she not see how ridiculous it is wearing a £140 jumper. This is the person who shops in Home Bargains, Aldi, Primark and Greggs when she spends her own money. The person who complains about a theatre production where the tickets were £5. "Forgets" her purse when meeting friends for coffee. As if she would ever spend £140 of her own money on a jumper.
Agree, in the post/ad about the jumper she mentions the quality and how a Boden dress that Poppy is wearing has been handed down through all girls, but anything she actually buys is Primark etc. Nothing wrongs with that but very unrelatable

Reactions: 12
Except she hasn’t. She’s required to state it as an advertisement. I’ve noticed you’ve stood up for her a lot recently.
She has tho, that's what the paid partnership tool is for? Not really their fault if it only shows in small writing right at the top corner! ?‍♀

Reactions: 5
That filter that she uses accentuates her wrinkles (no shade, we all have them) and makes her look like she's in her 50s. Maybe she's hoping for some gifted Botox?

Reactions: 13
Correct me if I’m wrong but I didn’t think ad and paid partnership were the same thing. Paid partnership is for when they have been given actual hard cash to promote an item(s) as well as free items whereas sometimes they are given free items in exchange for a picture on the grid but no actual cash has exchanged hands - this would just be an #ad and not a paid partnership. If they are just given something for free with no money changing hands or any obligation to post anything then this is just #gifted.

However I thought everything had to be labelled as #ad as well as given paid partnership or gifted disclosure?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.