Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Start of the vlog. I haven’t done a baby routine in so so long. Rebecca for goodness sake. You are an author so I’m led to believe (chokes on food ) ? Get basic English language correct. Dump the so so! It’s all the bloody time and basic. She uses the word so twice to emphasis how long she hasn’t done something or how much but she could just say in fact I haven’t done a toddler day in the life for a long time. She once corrected lee for not speaking properly.....start with yourself

Reactions: 15
Actually the companies seem to welcome the feedback “Scamp”. Helps them decide who to ‘work with’ going forward. Next definitely were pleased that the lady from here who contacted them, alerted them to how their AD had been innappropriately worded. This is the same all over again
Sorry to be annoying but can anyone explain what exactly happened with next ?

Reactions: 1
Baby wipes ad when she doesn't have a baby.

I get water wipes new born phase
But toddler they blooming expensive to buy and not eco freindly.

Reactions: 12
For the first time ever I have complained to Boden and said that if I don’t have a reply I will never buy from them again.

I have been shopping today and brought from fat face and white stuff. Will do some online shopping now to look at the other brands mentioned.
Thanks.
It will be interesting to hear what they say?

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely worn the grey “wonderful” sweatshirt before as I remember thinking WON what? Almost certain it was not declared at that time. I can’t believe Boden have approved the grid post suggesting buying bright (expensive) clothing may improve your mood/mental well-being. Irresponsible marketing, dangerous ground you’re treading there, Boden.
??? This is what I object to! All those women who commented on her post on Saturday are now being told shopping changes your mood. I'm horrified Boden are happy to be associated with that post.

Reactions: 13
It's appalling that Boden, which is a firmly middle class, higher end brand aimed at people who have disposable cash to pay for more expensive clothes, are using her to promote. She's in no way their target market - someone who built her channel on Primark, Aldi and B&M hauls is not a Boden customer!! Plus she can't even proofread the bloody caption, I can't think Boden will be too happy with sloppy content like this.
Agree, it was only a few months ago she was BEGGING her followers on instastories for a £10 voucher to give her. Not her usual dropping hints actually begging,

All those Free Next jumpers must be on eBay now!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
??? This is what I object to! All those women who commented on her post on Saturday are now being told shopping changes your mood. I'm horrified Boden are happy to be associated with that post.
Boden already got themselves in hot water, with customers, either last year or the year before with some campaign plugging " mum life" and using........you've guessed it Mum Vloggers ?
Nice that tonight's thumbnail is pure Boden!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually feel pretty sorry for the girls. They likely love going to cinema and bowling. But if they want to go again they won't take and pay for it if it's not free and instead get trailed another bleeping walk. How do you explain to your children you only get to go to something or choose whatever you like to eat and drink when it's free.

crappy lesson to be teaching them. God help their first boyfriends taking them on dates.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Tonight’s vlog ???? I usually like routine videos as I am all about the routine but that was awful!

Reactions: 6

She has my balls in her boden carrier bag and I’m dead in the eyes.

AD| A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HOUSE HUSBAND/PUPPY WITH NO PAYCHEQUE.
SPONSORED BY ANYTHING WE’RE OFFED AT THIS POINT.

The end of this vlog is such a “duck You Meldrum” supermum Becca saves the day with all the kids............

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's completely disgusting and she should be ashamed of herself... but she has no morals. It's appalling and I hope the brands call her out on it!

Reactions: 9
If she’s wearing boden in the video, did she disclose the ad in the description box?
Don’t want to add views!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.