Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you did Reb!!! Got gifted it but obviously don t want to declare!! Her lies are , unfortunately, the only transparent thing about her!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's SO transparent (not in business though), she is SO grabby and greedy, she's replying politely to each and every post and comment. HOW stupid does she think people are, obviously for engagement figures back to Boden. Well well, MrsM you better get your head down in replying to the others used as comparison for the complaints.

Reactions: 8
And if you can't afford my scrumptious jumper, pop off and have a look at the much more affordable Bretons you working pleb!
( You know the ones I stretch to infrequently if I have to use my own dolla?")
Did you see the reply saying she bought cocopops pink fleece from a CHARITY shop but it’s JoJo ?? I’m guessing this was purely to avoid #AD and not out of the goodness of her heart..

Poor wee pops.

Hilarious that she’s trying to justify the cost of the jumper by saying that Boden clothes are of such high quality that they will last “forever” - she uses the example that they had an outfit from Boden for S as a baby, that then was passed down to F and now P....ermmmmm that’s what most of us mere mortals do anyway, with most kids clothes!!! Don’t have to buy ridiculously over priced tit from Boden!

God she’s as thick as pig tit, she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was that her reply?
Yip, have a look at the less expensive Bretons - seriously, you couldn't make it up - she's working right through the comments like a good little vlogger, it won't work MrsM, we have all the evidence we need for Boden and others on the shocking way you attempt to deceive and manipulate followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does "passing them down" include "flogging them on" ??

• Haha
She's a total stuck up witch, no idea of the real world.
Didn't someone here add up around 2k in gifts and ads last week?
We're only on Tuesday and she's claiming no ads for a week...
Shame Boden doesn't stop the lies like it cures anxiety ?

Reactions: 12
Take a look at Hush or Me and Em. More expensive but less ‘obiquitus’ and defo no channel mummy floggers. Decent sales, particularly me&em where I get lots of work stuff

Also Zara, but I hate the website.
Our Becky will be hitting up all the brands/suggestions made on here as alternatives....not that she reads anything on here mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a professional pusher you are MrsM!
How does she know this when all you ever usually see her in is man-made " chuuuuunky knits" from Primary and Next, when they're kindly gifted. Honest to God have we EVER seen Reb mooch round her speed clean in a nice bit of cashmere?? Any one want to gift her a set a pearls to go with it??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Working with a brand like Boden is a dream come true?get over yourself and get a life?
Aiming high I see....!

It’s a dream to wear a jumper? Which will inevitably be up on Gumtree before the week is out.

Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think with all her pottering and mooching she has forgotten how long a week actually is! Mr Kipling, sofa, next lamp, lodge all the last few days. Not all labelled ad mind you. Maybe that's what she means....no "labelled" ads in the last week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How does she know this when all you ever usually see her in is man-made " chuuuuunky knits" from Primary and Next, when they're kindly gifted. Honest to God have we EVER seen Reb mooch round her speed clean in a nice bit of cashmere?? Any one want to gift her a set a pearls to go with it??
Hahaha!

Pat wouldn’t be able to assist with a pearl necklace that’s for sure #nowetballsmeld :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aiming high I see....!

It’s a dream to wear a jumper? Which will inevitably be up on Gumtree before the week is out.

Give me strength!
Yup, wee Pat will be sliding into the DM's of their good chum Johnny before the week's out. Anything for a ten pound gift voucher ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.