Mrs Meldrum #23 Another AD, What A Bore.. This Time It’s A Creepy Lodge In Aviemore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoella notice me....
Can she get a refund for the bots she bought. ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She would have known well in advance about this trip, I would assume mum vidcon would be the biggest business related event in the calendar yet she is avoiding it? Seems very suspicious to me! The benefits of a business trip would warrant a visit, I mean MaisyMeow is going with a newborn (and she's hardly local either).
Meldrum would have known about vidcon begore booking Aviemore trip, and Aberdeen is hardly the back of beyond to get to London. She's chosen not to bother going this year.

Maybe they couldn't get childcare so her skivvy Lee couldn't go and hold her camera and handbag for her (maybe they share a handbag :unsure: ) so she's refused to go. Because surely Princess Reb couldn't possibly attend a business event without her personal assistant, unlike all the other mum vloggers!

Time to admit YouTube's no longer your jam Reb. Your focus is now purely what ads and freebies you can bleed out of the industry with as little effort as possible.

Reactions: 17
It’s just under £3k that you have to raise to go on the Himalayas trek with coppafeel
And they managed less than £600 for their local Neonatal unit, never mind having to be paid to visit a foodbank (empty handed).

The Meldrums will NEVER do something that takes so much effort that doesn't line their own pockets. She only said she'd applied to get attention.

Reactions: 17
Diddy! Love that word

I'm actually surprised Reb is being generous enough to give away a box of biscuits! Or will this be another one of those 'giveaways' that ends in CONGRAULATIONS REBECCA YOU ARE THE WINNER!

Actually dreading having to witness any PDA between Reb and Pat on valentines tomorrow. Let me guess, wee coco pops will be shipped off to Nanas so they can have a well deserved 'date day' together (after all they have just looked after their 3 children for 5 days now - they must be sooo exhausted and in need of a break!!!). Lee will make dippy eggs in bed for them both with his new egg cups , then they will have a romantic walk in the woods behind there house, followed by either another 2-4-1 meerkat meal or try to blag another pizza express freebie. Perhaps they might squeeze in a cheeky double ramming at the gym together and have a competition with their my-zones...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Diddy! Love that word

I'm actually surprised Reb is being generous enough to give away a box of biscuits! Or will this be another one of those 'giveaways' that ends in CONGRAULATIONS REBECCA YOU ARE THE WINNER!

Actually dreading having to witness any PDA between Reb and Pat on valentines tomorrow. Let me guess, wee coco pops will be shipped off to Nanas so they can have a well deserved 'date day' together (after all they have just looked after their 3 children for 5 days now - they must be sooo exhausted and in need of a break!!!). Lee will make dippy eggs in bed for them both with his new egg cups , then they will have a romantic walk in the woods behind there house, followed by either another 2-4-1 meerkat meal or try to blag another pizza express freebie. Perhaps they might squeeze in a cheeky double ramming at the gym together and have a competition with their my-zones...
A double ramming!!!??? Lee, Rebecca and the Ramminator. There’s a mental image I didn’t need on a Wednesday morning! ?

Don’t forget the obligatory walk up the woods and the photo of that bloody tree that Lee carved the proposal into! Couldn’t not take a photo of that! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up... Mrs M just comes across like she can’t be arsed and doesn’t even want to be in Aviemore. To think of families who don’t get on any holidays ever as well and there they are with faces like slapped arses. The insta tour was shocking!! I know there will be a vlog about it but the recent quality in her filming and editing just comes across as she doesn’t give a toss. A normal person in a normal job would start looking at other jobs so why she is carrying on I do not know. Such a bore.

Also the Kipling Ad.... what a cheek advertising that in a free holiday home. Nothing surprises me with that lot now.

Reactions: 13
Every post she has done on Instagram over the last few days has been woeful.
She looks and sounds bored. There’s no sparkle, nothing going on behind her eyes. She looks completely flat.

Reactions: 14
What sort of vid was that of the loch?! They should go to Loch Morlich as it’s bigger, ducks, sand and boats to take out. You do have to pay car parking though and boats so that prob why they aren’t ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1511 followers lost yesterday on insta

Bet shes not happy.

Ouch. Those followers were bought and paid for with her own money and Instagram have taken them away from her ??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No she has closed from comments on story. They do that to avoid trolls/«abuse»
She does it so it’s not cluttering up her inbox as she never reads or replies to any comments anyway. She’s way above receiving messages from her sheep. It’s all water of a ? back now!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
anyone have an email address for the cottage coMany please, can’t seem to find one
Edit - found one

I have had all my thoughts confirmed by reading all these posts, so true and accurate! Noticing more and more, did you see the insta story the other day when the dads were watching the kids, poor Lyndsey was doing the washing up and Mrs M sat down with a glass of fizz “working” ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Rebecca will have possibly chosen not to go to channel mum get together in London as flights now too expensive with easy jet having pulled their flight to Gatwick on Friday. BA have some cheaper flights but not so much Going to London will be so expensive for her now.
She won’t have gone to the channel mum get together as she must be so embarrassed by what has happened the past few months. Her ears must be burning, imagine what all her CM ‘friends’ must be saying about her today ?

Reactions: 23
Rebecca will have possibly chosen not to go to channel mum get together in London as flights now too expensive with easy jet having pulled their flight to Gatwick on Friday. BA have some cheaper flights but not so much Going to London will be so expensive for her now.
Plenty of BA flights for £150 return, hand baggage only, but she's probably to disorganised to book in advance and the prices usually go up significantly once it gets to less than 28 days before departure. If Mrs Meldrum Ltd can't warrant this legitimate business expense then her and her co director really are up tit creek.

Reactions: 11
She won’t have gone to the channel mum get together as she must be so embarrassed by what has happened the past few months. Her ears must be burning, imagine what all her CM ‘friends’ must be saying about her today ?
She has said in the past that she doesn’t like to go to them as it’s out of her comfort zone?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.