Mrs Meldrum #23 Another AD, What A Bore.. This Time It’s A Creepy Lodge In Aviemore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You tube still rising subscribers daily

But 29% down on the month

How's her book doing.

It's so soon to release date

Seems odd she on holiday and now different parts country promoting it.

What vlogger meet up is she missing

Reactions: 4
All that chat about how she "ABSOLUTLEY LOVVVEESS" cherry bakewells worked then ???

"I'm not fussy, ill take them all" oh I am sure Rami will be pleased with that! Imagine forking out all that dosh for PT sessions then head over to giraffe for a 3 course meal, drink all the Procecco and eat all the cake...can't wait for this 90 day 'transformation'

Not that I am believing she has actually paid for the PT with her own money and if it was 'kindly gifted' I would be trying as hard as I could to make a transformation to make the freebie worth it for the PT's free time!!

Reactions: 19
Direct quote from Rebs latest post ‘ I’m not fussy, I’ll take them all’ - straight from the horses mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god her latest insta. What did I read or even better to ask why I did. It just gets dumber and dumber.
From me to me, me, me, me. I need to stop reading its so stupidifying ?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀ (sorry rants over)

Reactions: 8
Oh god her latest insta. What did I read or even better to ask why I did. It just gets dumber. From me to me, me, me, me. I need to stop reading its so stupidifying ?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀ (sorry rants over)
What's she saying now

She blocked me last week for no reason

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Why didn’t she do the house tour once they had arrived? I’m assuming there will be some sort of vlog on it so she will have filmed their arrival. It’s just so arse over elbow with her.

I agree, they are just taking every thing going now as they know this behaviour and lifestyle they claim to have can’t be sustained much longer.
I know.

Actually instead I think il show you our friends slept in bedroom (tf there was no underwear lying out ?) totally invading their privacy while away on a #gifted break.
Oh and this absolutely stunning dining room and gorrrrrgusss living room *get out of the way wee coco pop nugget * SLAMS DOOR

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a day early??

Also who called the Mr Kipling colab?

Away to slide into Ramis DMs with a screengrab of this #progresspics

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t be doing herself any favours with some of the companies she works with. Gifted a holiday worth almost £2000 and she does a half arsed run around tour which makes the place look tit. She ought be putting so much more effort into her promotional filming if she wants these freebies to keep coming. Her approach is actually quite rude and shows her for the entitled little madam she is. On Sykes website the house looks very nice in a traditional country retreat type of way, Reb’s video makes it look dark, dingy and creepy. If I had seen it on line first then looked at her film it would have put me off booking completely.

Reactions: 16
She’s stolen my valentines poem idea!!

I quoted valentines poems that I said Pat probably writes all over her cards now she’s got a competition for writing a valentines message?! ???

Can she even be original any more?!

Seems like all the channel mum crew are off to Mum Con or whatever the heck it’s called so very strange she’s not attending..but will await the gushing story tagging them to all have the absolute best time lovelies and so sorry to be missing my lovely mummy friends but taking a lovely free holiday was far too important than potentially networking with others in my industry plus it’s so gosh darn difficult to get to anything from where I live in my lovely villaaage!

Reactions: 16
Christ, who called the Mr Kipling ad ages ago? Was she not blathering on about them before Christmas?
YES!! I called this ages ago! Also - whose kitchen is that she’s posing in? Definitely not hers that she hates ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t be doing herself any favours with some of the companies she works with. Gifted a holiday worth almost £2000 and she does a half arsed run around tour which makes the place look tit. She ought be putting so much more effort into her promotional filming if she wants these freebies to keep coming. Her approach is actually quite rude and shows her for the entitled little madam she is. On Sykes website the house looks very nice in a traditional country retreat type of way, Reb’s video makes it look dark, dingy and creepy. If I had seen it on line first then looked at her film it would have put me off booking completely.
Email the holiday company and feed that back to them how dire the your was.
How doing 2 ads price of 1

She's a user.
Mentioned she trashed previous cottage

Reactions: 11
That's some healthy eating plan ramis devised for her.

This 90 day 12 week transformation be interesting she missed some weeks.

What a generous gift
A whole box of cakes.

Surely this should be labelled ad.
It has the Paid Partnership at the top of pic x

She must know all about cheesy chat up lines as she married to the cheesiest bloke around ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've seen a post flicking through IG this morning that IG itself has been deleting spam, spoof accounts and inactive accounts. This may account for the Meldrums losses. Sorry can't find the post now lol! ?
Hahaha, oh well, she is fucked then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What cottage did she trash previously? I only remember the one in Cullen or was it a different one?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.