Mrs Meldrum #23 Another AD, What A Bore.. This Time It’s A Creepy Lodge In Aviemore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long have her story comments been turned off? Am I missing something? Sure they used to be on! ? Anyone know why?

Reactions: 1
Hang on one minute..... the break neck contradictions I am just about used to - esp with all us eagle eyed tattlers preempting the lastest AD weeks in advance, but can I just say something about the Himalayas climb for Coppafeel? My grown up son and some of his friends have done climbs abroad for charity and everyone of them had to raise thousands of pounds in order to go. The most recent one was £4500 each either paid themselves to the charity or most did events to help raise money way before they went. Please tell me that the likes of Reb Meldrum would have to raise that too? It’s not like she’s Fearn Cotton or baby Spice who will bring so much to the charity in terms of raising profile? Let’s remember how the NICU fundraiser went hey Lee?
I think the main problem with both Reb and Lee is that they are of low intelligence. The constant contradictions, getting caught out in their lies, the poor quality. I think that they genuine aren’t clever enough to do this better. They also aren’t bright enough to understand why their fakery and conning of the public is so wrong. Who would be stupid enough to give up work like lee has to rely on ‘Rebs jam’ when she obviously is far too lazy to sustain it? Everyone can see how the channel and Mrs Meldrum brand has deteriorated so significantly in the last year or two. What will Reb be you tubing in 5 years? 10 years? She will only be 40 in ten years when many are reaching professional success (I’m talking about Drs, solicitors, teachers, lecturers etc). What will they be vlogging then? Will they clip a camera to a guinea pigs collar and let it run around the house ? ‘Raw real life home tour by Bubblegum’ ?? Surely time is up for these losers.....
And the cottage - looks great for an elderly couple with a few partially incontinant gun dogs up for a weekend of scotch and shooting. Not at all young fun or modern for a young family.....
I don't think centre Parcs ever gifted them

Reactions: 1
Thing is, with her followers and sheep she actually could raise a significant sum of money for charity. She would also by default get a great deal of content from doing it as well. However....it would take dedication and actual graft which I don't think she is capable of doing. If you can't summon up a bit of enthusiasm to raise money for the bloody nicu where your baby spent time then there is no way she would do it for another charity.

Reactions: 9
She doesnt have that engagment tho. Comparing her to lucyandthebump with only 30k followers who have over 200 comments on the same ad ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Rebecca will have possibly chosen not to go to channel mum get together in London as flights now too expensive with easy jet having pulled their flight to Gatwick on Friday. BA have some cheaper flights but not so much Going to London will be so expensive for her now.

Reactions: 4
How long have her story comments been turned off? Am I missing something? Sure they used to be on! ? Anyone know why?
Incoming «abuse» post. I dont think she gets any abuse tho. She just cant handle the reality nd wants to live in her little greedy bubble.

Reactions: 6
Another thing that gets me with the channel mum vloggers....do they not feel embarrassed to all be doing the same thing? I'd rather go off on my own and find my own stuff to promote. It just looks like a bunch of schoolgirls being told what to do. Especially when it all happens at the same time. Very odd. Emily Norris surely doesn't need to be a channel mum vlogger anymore?

Reactions: 9
It was around the time of the rules about advertising being made more clear she turned them off when she did an ask me anything about the new rules.

Reactions: 3
That ad is super cringe! So authentic for them though ?
Where is that? Her parent’s house?

Reactions: 3
That ad is super cringe! So authentic for them though ?
Where is that? Her parent’s house?
It's in the #gifted cottage kitchen personally think it's taking the piss to use a kitchen in someone else's house to do an AD for something else and if I was next renting the cottage would like to have work tops where Reb Meldrums butt hadn't been.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is, with her followers and sheep she actually could raise a significant sum of money for charity. She would also by default get a great deal of content from doing it as well. However....it would take dedication and actual graft which I don't think she is capable of doing. If you can't summon up a bit of enthusiasm to raise money for the bloody nicu where your baby spent time then there is no way she would do it for another charity.
There's NO WAY she'll put up a few grand to go! Not to mention the actual fundraising money that goes to the charity! She'll never do it in a million years, she's far too tight and just out for her own benefit. My partner did Everest Base Camp and put up his own money for flights etc and the trek nearly killed him! But I do know someone who did the NY Marathon and took out his flights and accomodation from his sponsorship money! And took out of it for his wife & 2 kids to go too! He gave hardly anything to the actual charity he was running for. I thought that was disgraceful but probably something Edgy would do.
Well done to your son & his friends!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My guess is £750 for Kiplining Ad , I know someone who works in SM PR way out of Duldrums league
I can’t believe you think she’s only getting that ? you might want to add a 0 to the end of that fee.

Re: Instagram followers being deleted.

Rebecca will have possibly chosen not to go to channel mum get together in London as flights now too expensive with easy jet having pulled their flight to Gatwick on Friday. BA have some cheaper flights but not so much Going to London will be so expensive for her now.
Surely it would be a business expense though and channel mum would pay for the flights? Even if they don't pay for the flights, the fact that this "you tube jam" can pay for 2 adults to be at home and that they don't actually pay for anything, surely you would "invest" in paying extortionate prices to attend?

Reactions: 7
Surely it would be a business expense though and channel mum would pay for the flights? Even if they don't pay for the flights, the fact that this "you tube jam" can pay for 2 adults to be at home and that they don't actually pay for anything, surely you would "invest" in paying extortionate prices to attend?
Yes it would be business cost but if she’s having to keep eye on pennies it could be difficult to to rob money from personal cost to pay for flights

Reactions: 4
Yes it would be business cost but if she’s having to keep eye on pennies it could be difficult to to rob money from personal cost to pay for flights
Man, that just makes it even more stupid to have put all their eggs in one basket by moving to that daft house. You would think networking would be everything in that job plus mending a few bridges with the whole #ad scandal. Get some collabs going with the bigger you tubers etc. I suppose this is potentially her inexperience and immaturity in an actual workplace showing. What a diddy ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.