Mrs Meldrum #23 Another AD, What A Bore.. This Time It’s A Creepy Lodge In Aviemore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always sit just like that in my kitchen, munching on scrumptious cakes. #totallyauthentic ?? actually snorted laughing at the pose ?. Really hope St Valentines drops a wee belter of a packet through my dungeon door.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Is that a French Fancy in your pocket Lee or are you just happy to see me? ??
[/QUOTE]

Remember it wouldn't be any old french fancy it has to be a scrumptious french fancy ?? Christ I feel a bit ill thinking about it at this time of the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a day early??

Also who called the Mr Kipling colab?

Away to slide into Ramis DMs with a screengrab of this #progresspics
Had to be a day early sure, so all the sheep can dash out to tesco to stock up for tomorrow and pose on their kitchen counters just like queen rebecca! “All hail to the mighty edgy one with no standards or self respect!”????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always sit just like that in my kitchen, munching on scrumptious cakes. #totallyauthentic ?? actually snorted laughing at the pose ?. Really hope St Valentines drops a wee belter of a packet through my dungeon door.
Can I see a pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lol love the fact she is saying this is her last night at the house and they are doing lots of stuff today and that the company are trying to get them to stay another night but they have to be home for the kids for school as holidays are finished. KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW better start packing and leave now so your back for the kids going back so your not just putting them back a day late

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie from mummydaddyme just put up a story of lucie and the bump doing the same ad gushing about this is how an engaging ad should be done. ?? she is no different to the rest of them
I don’t know why people rave about her she’s just as fake with the sickly sweet poor old me I’m just a simple mum doing simple things all while getting free stuff and getting paid too. She tries to make her ads like she was forced to take the payment ???‍♀ Her videos are much brighter and professional & well put together yes I agree as is Emily Norris videos.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a blurry, shaky dark miss matched video from either of them.

Reactions: 10
Was she talking about #gifts or #ADs ?
It's a pattern

What vlog do you want

I know lots people talking about fast fashion and stacey Dooley documentary
Do you want a Primark haul as I don't care either way.

So yes or no to more fitness posts on my insta.

Again I don't really care.

Her lack of care shows in her work and how messy her house is.

Reactions: 9
I bet they wake up in the morning and check under the bed to see if they have lost any sleep they are that stingy. Whoever said you couldn't paint a red face on them was spot on. Everyday I think it can't get worse and everyday it does........

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus, that mr Kipling ad is tragic.
The accompanying text is straight out of the brief she’s been sent.
Obviously popped over to the Cannon Compound the have Lee take her photo in their kitchen, she couldn’t use the kitchen at Murder Mansion as she hates it so much!

Someone must have a full house on Meldrum Bingo by now?!!

Reactions: 14
Next ad will be for nivea again...a lot of the other insta-shams are doing that one including emily norris

Love this

I half expected she brought followers as her insta is dull can't work out why rising.
She lost big numbers on you tube.
Wow. Has someone gone in an deleted phantom followers out of her control or been done for them.

Reactions: 4
I thought photo was in a gift shop ? how much crap can you get on shelves and why does she have boxed cakes on a baking tray ??

• Haha
Hang on one minute..... the break neck contradictions I am just about used to - esp with all us eagle eyed tattlers preempting the lastest AD weeks in advance, but can I just say something about the Himalayas climb for Coppafeel? My grown up son and some of his friends have done climbs abroad for charity and everyone of them had to raise thousands of pounds in order to go. The most recent one was £4500 each either paid themselves to the charity or most did events to help raise money way before they went. Please tell me that the likes of Reb Meldrum would have to raise that too? It’s not like she’s Fearn Cotton or baby Spice who will bring so much to the charity in terms of raising profile? Let’s remember how the NICU fundraiser went hey Lee?
I think the main problem with both Reb and Lee is that they are of low intelligence. The constant contradictions, getting caught out in their lies, the poor quality. I think that they genuine aren’t clever enough to do this better. They also aren’t bright enough to understand why their fakery and conning of the public is so wrong. Who would be stupid enough to give up work like lee has to rely on ‘Rebs jam’ when she obviously is far too lazy to sustain it? Everyone can see how the channel and Mrs Meldrum brand has deteriorated so significantly in the last year or two. What will Reb be you tubing in 5 years? 10 years? She will only be 40 in ten years when many are reaching professional success (I’m talking about Drs, solicitors, teachers, lecturers etc). What will they be vlogging then? Will they clip a camera to a guinea pigs collar and let it run around the house ? ‘Raw real life home tour by Bubblegum’ ?? Surely time is up for these losers.....
And the cottage - looks great for an elderly couple with a few partially incontinent gun dogs up for a weekend of scotch and shooting. Not at all young fun or modern for a young family.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow. Has someone gone in an deleted phantom followers out of her control or been done for them.
Hard to say I reckon insta deleted bots

If they living their best life at cottage woukd freinds wouldent have had time to delete lots.if they both lost followers that will stress them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.