Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee's deleted this morning's story.
He doesn’t have any sense. Ask if it’s ok to film first ?
Her grammar and spelling are terrible and I noticed mummy troll wasn't much better last night. ?
She claimed this pork ad was some bloggers meet up or similar event this morning. Not that she's even a blogger - that's way too much work for her. Her editing skills are primary school level.

Now it just turns out to be an ad involving Scottish meat so it's no surprise it's near her! Just scooping up a few of the Aberdeen influencers that promote anything.
Promoting Scottish meat. My arse. Being in farming industry she doesn’t know zilch about the industry and Scottish meat. twit! If she was a supporter for Scottish meat she wouldn’t be eating and saying publicly she’s eating more veg based meals in January. Contradictions left right and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember guys - she only works with companies that she really loves and that are a natural fit for her...
When have we ever seen the Meldrums eating pork?!
Wait for it - wee Florrie will be chowing down on a pork chop this weekend!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And yes of course it will be Lee’s mother that has them.
God knows Mrs Cannon couldn’t put a shift in and look after them. She’s too busy taking the dog for a walk behind murder mansion and trolling tattle....! ???‍♀

I can confirm Lee mother had the kids today as seen her walk by the nursery with Florrie and they were both dressed for the weather appropriately.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember guys - she only works with companies that she really loves and that are a natural fit for her...
When have we ever seen the Meldrums eating pork?!
Wait for it - wee Florrie will be chowing down on a pork chop this weekend!!
She’s an utter embarrassment to the farming industry. Tell you if she showed up at any agri show she’d be taken down a peg or two for promoting something she knows damn all about. It’s all about the ? And this is coming from a pig farmer We used to rear pigs for Grampian country foods ( rent out our sheds for them and they then moved on the cycle to somewhere else). Due to transportation of animals and welfare they then moved down south so not so long in haulage from farm to farm.

Reactions: 1
They will be wanting to keep pigs in thier "vast grounds" next. The poor pigs would probably be running to the slaughter house to escape living with those boring berks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can confirm Lee mother had the kids today as seen her walk by the nursery with Florrie and they were both dressed for the weather appropriately.
I do feel sorry for Lee's mum, she only appears welcome to babysit or paint. I could be wrong but you never hear them say going to see Nana for a walk or Nana's for dinner. I know Nana gives them cakes or Mac cheese at times but that's when she's babysat.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They will be wanting to keep pigs in thier "vast grounds" next. The poor pigs would probably be running to the slaughter house to escape living with those boring berks.
Yip But she wouldn’t manage to keep to the strict rules for keeping stock. She wouldn’t know where to start.

Reactions: 3
I watched Mummy Monologues video this morning. I’m heading back to work later this year after maternity leave and I applaud how honest, straightforward and genuine she is about it all! ❤
Deffo going to give this a watch. I feel massively guilty for working and putting the kids in childcare.

Reactions: 4
Off topic a bit but Phil Vickery and Fern Britton live less than a mile down the road from me. Sadly I don't actually know them so no chance of me getting some Meldrum lowdown.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how many posts are needed?
Best to ask Helen or Yel. It's likely to be long term members who contribute not new members or those who lurk.
It's sad they have to go private but the Meldrum Trolls are petty :m.

Also it's been bugging me why the name Sarah Raven was familiar. She's a well known gardener and cook....we've all been told Reb's mother is an expert gardener.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Best to ask Helen or Yel. It's likely to be long term members who contribute not new members or those who lurk.
It's sad they have to go private but the Meldrum Trolls are petty :m.

Also it's been bugging me why the name Sarah Raven was familiar. She's a well known gardener and cook....we've all been told Reb's mother is an expert gardener.
There no posts in the private group so far folks! I don’t think it’s actually been made a private group as such has it??

Reactions: 6
Pissing myself laughing at porkgate comments. You lot never fail to give me a good laugh ?

Reactions: 8
Arrrgggh! That bloody pose with one arm up touching her hair is so frustrating. She’s done it for years and it just annoys me. Does she think she’s a model for a clothing company - probably ?.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.