Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There no posts in the private group so far folks! I don’t think it’s actually been made a private group as such has it??

View attachment 5181
No idea. I struggle to keep up with this thread and didn't ask too much about the private chat one. I know there was a private section before for another thread and it was restricted to long term members who contribute.

Reactions: 3
Laughing at the fact that this morning she was desperately trying to make out that today was some sort of vlogger meet up....
No.
It was a work event.you were paid to go, and you are being paid to promote pork.
It wasn’t a social event, you (and Lee...!) weren’t invited because you are part of some vlogger glitterati.... they just needed a willing soul to help flog sausages.
??‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lee's deleted this morning's story.
That explains it..........I caught a glimpse of it when I was out for coffee but the 4G was lousy and no wi-fi so didn't see much of it. Thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find it once home

Reactions: 5
Well she was sort of snorkelling like a pig ? yesterday talking about the nonsense that’s all this ad every time they post, so they got this freebie today ? ?

2 little piggies went to market @ Chester hotel Aberdeen
3 little chicken nuggets stayed at home
Ramis in Dubai having roast beef
Poor lees mum had none
Them the saddo 2 money grabbing wee sized piggies went home.

Pretty much sums it up.

Seriously contradict themselves
Seriously boring
Seriously desparate

They go round her parents for tea screw your homework s we have to tea with granny said the latest vlog.

They take rebs parents out for meals, walks and holidays even.

Lee's mum gets to paint babysit and make them Guinness cake.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Laughing at the fact that this morning she was desperately trying to make out that today was some sort of vlogger meet up....
No.
It was a work event.you were paid to go, and you are being paid to promote pork.
It wasn’t a social event, you (and Lee...!) weren’t invited because you are part of some vlogger glitterati.... they just needed a willing soul to help flog sausages.
??‍♀?
I’d honestly hate their life. I wonder how much that gig paid them? Such a bunch of sellouts. Cringe

Reactions: 10
No.
??‍♀?
I can't find any coverage of the event

Either on scotchkitchen website or Chester hotel.
It's not promoted on their insta either

Was reb only 1 invited.

Does anyone know anyone in Aberdeen who knows much about this event.

I saw ginoe de campo once at local food theatre event weirdly husband got free tickets via work.

Quite a few celeb chefs do the food circuit easy money its like good food show on your.

Was it just a cooking workshop for bored affluent housewives?

Reactions: 2
I’d honestly hate their life. I wonder how much that gig paid them? Such a bunch of sellouts. Cringe
It’s so cringe!

They are so materialistic and so greedy that they clearly do anything for money. It clearly just doesn’t matter what it is - if they are being paid or getting a freebie then they will go for it.

Reactions: 8
2 little piggies went to market @ Chester hotel Aberdeen
3 little chicken nuggets stayed at home
Ramis in Dubai having roast beef
Poor lees mum had none
Them the saddo 2 money grabbing wee sized piggies went home.

Pretty much sums it up.

Seriously contradict themselves
Seriously boring
Seriously desparate

They go round her parents for tea screw your homework s we have to tea with granny said the latest vlog.

They take rebs parents out for meals, walks and holidays even.

Lee's mum gets to paint babysit and make them Guinness cake.
Maybe it’s Lees mum that wants nothing to do with them, she’s a clever lady?

Reactions: 10
I've been missing for a while. Moving house, still surrounded by bloody boxes???. I've had a peek now and again though. She's followed by her loving sheep??, so is now trying to attract the pigs across to her channel???? ???. Rebs and Lee are both as thick as pig????, so that figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't find any coverage of the event

Either on scotchkitchen website or Chester hotel.
It's not promoted on their insta either

Was reb onky 1 invited.

Does anyone know anyone in Aberdeen who knows much about this event.

I saw gone de camp once at local food theatre event weirdly husband got free tickets via work.

Was it just a cooking workshop for bored affluent housewives?
It probably wasn’t a public event.
It would have been a private function/press event organised by the QMS, they would have invited a few local bloggers/vloggers/news paper columnists to cover the event and to run adverts for them.

I've been missing for a while. Moving house, still surrounded by bloody boxes???. I've had a peek now and again though. She's followed by her loving sheep??, so is now trying to attract the pigs across to her channel???? ???. Rebs and Lee are both as thick as pig????

Sorry about my sheep that look like goats?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think we can all agree it was Rebs mum on here trolling last night and playing down a MURDER whilst also trying to make everyone aware of how exclusive she feels the area they live in is. It’s appaling but living in the area I’m not at all surprised. A huge majority of these Oil Wife types are the same, it’s all about image and appearing wealthy. Even though most are in debt and miserable trying to outdo each other. Her mum will be hating the fact there’s been so much negative attention brought to her ‘exclusive’ little part of the world and of course none of it could be Rebs fault. Reb who showed up to a food bank empty handed and looked around as though she’d walked into a poop factory. It was disgusting watching her video and shows just how out of touch with reality she really is. They have absolutely no compassion for other people and it always surprises me how different Tegan is but I assume she can actually tell right from wrong and that’s why she chooses to work as far away from them as she can.

Reactions: 21
I do feel sorry for Lee's mum, she only appears welcome to babysit or paint. I could be wrong but you never hear them say going to see Nana for a walk or Nana's for dinner. I know Nana gives them cakes or Mac cheese at times but that's when she's babysat.
I remember followers asking the Q before if she didn't get on with her mum in law as it was always 'Lee and the girls have gone to his mum, I'm doing editing'... On the daily vlogs... Yeah right.

Reactions: 9
She’ll be promoting vegaism next. Surprised she didn’t jump on the veganuary bandwagon but pork chops with apple sauce really bring home the bacon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Should this say ad. As she lists a paid for event?

She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she?!? All for pork ???

She just reminds me of many old school friends who lived on Queens Road, and around that area. I was the poor friend and didn’t fit after we all left after 6th year.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.