Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the email from the asa saying they broke the rules on the Nielsen holiday been posted on mrsmeldrum.tl? She never publicly acknowledged that did she?

Reactions: 7
So can touching your nose/face which she does a lot in her straight to camera stuff
Body language is everything..
And in the video with hello fresh, as soon as she mentions being a big fan of hello fresh crosses her arms.

My feeling is that they did look at other houses, lots of them. I think for some reason one or both of them just settled on that house in the end. I'm not saying her parents wouldn't stump up the cash for any of the other houses but someone wouldn't. Wasn't the house on the old street cheaper than the one they bought?

Reactions: 3
And in the video with hello fresh, as soon as she mentions being a big fan of hello fresh crosses her arms.
Her body language says a lot about her and you can see she tries to cover it up but eyes don't lie.

Reactions: 8
That poster looks way beyond reasonable doubt to be Rebecca's mum.

She sounds every bit as ghastly as her daughter.

Minimising a murder then going on about the quality of the houses in her development, school catchment area and the mature woodlands?! I don't know if I should laugh or cry!

The new house may be individually designed, but it's a rubbish design.

Fools and their money.
Best user name award next to Non Binary Coat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol lucky escape

She's embarrassing around celebs

Why buy so jackets in aldis

Unless they definatly booked a ski holiday

Prime ski season is now
But get impression next holiday match is a so one.

So when are they off skiing

Eldest is off with school.
We hired ski jacket and trousers for £27!
Buying new coats so don’t have to put AD in all her pictures. See today she’s not wearing that awful Next blanket coat, had to dig at the back of the cupboard for one she bought herself.
If the troll is Rebecca's mum, the way she played down that poor man's horrific murder and the lie regarding the murderer's subsequent jail term says to me that they definitely had a hand in them buying that house. Who would seriously pay that kind of money for a house in the same street as your parents. Lee didn't look comfortable with the whole saga of buying that house, but as usual Rebecca cried and whinged till she got her own way. Not many blokes would be happy giving up a well paid job to become a househusband, let alone having his home bought for him by his in laws and then having to live in the same street as them. Very demasculating and possibly why he seemed very quiet and unhappy for a good while afterwards. His mates must think he is a right tool.
Rebs mum thinks Lee is good with money savy!! Who buys 600k house with no job, how long can they bleep their kids privacy to the highest bidder.

Can’t believe she needs someone to hold her hand so brings her lapdog/camera man. Then in the next breath Lee thinks he gave up
work to be a SAHD, if that’s the case he would be at home not taxing her around.

You seen in the awful Food Bank vlog she was so uncomfortable and out of her depth nodding along while lapdog Lee followed her around filming while she was pushing the “kindly gifted” buggy wearing her “kindly gifted” clothes.

Reactions: 16

Well it's daft as we have had especially when 2nd channel was about.

We seem daily routines
Day in life
Weekly family vlogs.

They seldom included hello fresh maybe once twice and year and labelled an ad.

We know they do all their shopping at aldis
Lee does most of the cooking
That hello fresh is not part everyday routine like fleur de force.

Lee is such a wally, I would be looking for any excuse to leave him at home not bringing him with me!

Reactions: 13
My feeling is that they did look at other houses, lots of them. I think for some reason one or both of them just settled on that house in the end. I'm not saying her parents wouldn't stump up the cash for any of the other houses but someone wouldn't. Wasn't the house on the old street cheaper than the one they bought?
No, it was more expensive, 5 beds, large garden, hot tub, land and stables?didn’t buy it because none of their offers were accepted.

Reactions: 12
When you see Rebecca standing next to normal sized adults you really get a sense of how short she is.
She looks like a little child!

Reactions: 4
She looks like she's enjoying herself and it made me realise I don't see that very often from her. Go and do a college course Rebecca! Or go and volunteer at the foodbank. I think it would do you SO much good to do something that interests you or makes you feel part of a real community. I do. This online career is empty and you risk becoming empty too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I totally agree i think they settled on it because they had a buyer for theirs and a date they needed to move out by and i dont think she would want to rent even though she said she didnt care

Reactions: 5
She looks like she's enjoying herself and it made me realise I don't see that very often from her. Go and do a college course Rebecca! Or go and volunteer at the foodbank. I think it would do you SO much good to do something that interests you or makes you feel part of a real community. I do. This online career is empty and you risk becoming empty too.
Having run a foodbank I wouldn’t accept her as a volunteer. It sounds awful because foodbanks are so reliant on volunteers but with that much of a public presence the safeguarding issues would be an almighty headache. I wouldn’t trust her after what I’ve seen on social media, she very obviously doesn’t think before she speaks/posts

Reactions: 13
It’s a bleeping advert for PORK

Hahahaha!

Wow.

That’s a new low!

??? ?????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.