Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's full of old fashioned wood and whoever designed it must have been drunk.
? too many #gifted gins I think, the downstairs cupboard door positioning is questionable to say the least (see Pat the Prats murder pic)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 5128
@Sarahraven disappointed in your blatant LIES about the murder of the poor chap in this house ....

'Not a gruesome murder' ???? Are you having a laugh? He had his face repeatedly caved in with a cat bowl in the utility room ... Certainly wasn't just one punch .

For you then to say his only mistake was putting the body in a bin in the shed? What planet are you on woman?! When did murder become ok in your mind? ... Very sadistic
She thought he got 7 years- well no he got Life - minimum of 15 years.

But then this multiple personality poster likes to stretch the truth!

Reactions: 15
How boring are they both ... seriously they are like oaps! They suit the house they live in, all they talk about is the weather ?

What’s the odds that they start to renovate the kitchen in the next few days seeing as it’s feb tomorrow

She thought he got 7 years- well no he got Life - minimum of 15 years.

But then this multiple personality poster likes to stretch the truth!
I'm that annoyed about someone playing down a murder like this that I'm going to see my friend Google for the solid facts

• Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 5128
@Sarahraven disappointed in your blatant LIES about the murder of the poor chap in this house ....

'Not a gruesome murder' ???? Are you having a laugh? He had his face repeatedly caved in with a cat bowl in the utility room ... Certainly wasn't just one punch .

For you then to say his only mistake was putting the body in a bin in the shed? What planet are you on woman?! When did murder become ok in your mind? ... Very sadistic
Ohhh yeah, this is that person that was trying to basically say that the guy murdered his father by accident when it was on purpose and premeditated and he got sentenced for the murder. Bore off @Sarahraven, you might live in the villaaaaaaaage but you don’t know shite about anything. You’re just trying to defend Rebecca at all cost, does she pay you for your time darling?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All this editing she does, do you think she ever actually watches it back before loading to YouTube? The baking bit was all in the wrong order with F icing before Lee took them out of the office and then she metioned her bloody run about 5 times ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Nope wouldn’t want to live there with a young family, yes I know the area well, I’ve been here for over 20 years and knew the couple who built the house originally?oh and their old house was in the Banchory schools catchment area and you can walk into Banchory from there too?probably just as long a walk as from their new abode?

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 5128

Its a horrendous post from her. But I guess we dont have to look far to look where Reb’s get her dishonesty from. ?

Rebecca's mum trolls tattle rather than speaking some sense into her?. You can tell why she turned out the way she is.

Reb could have ended this whole situation months ago but instead decided to stoke it and pour gasoline on top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Rebecca's mum trolls tattle rather than speaking some sense into her?. You can tell why she turned out the way she is.

Reb could have ended this whole situation months ago but instead decided to stoke it and poor gasoline on top.
Right. A kept woman with no work ethic.

Reactions: 13
Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Oh bore off Karen Cannon you patronising old goat.?

How proud you must be eh? Raising a spoilt, self serving, liar like Rebecca. ?

You didn’t pay £700K for that house. You got money off because of the history and you’ve bought it and put it in Rebecca’s name as a tax dodge. No one is under any illusion that Delboy & Rodders bought that house so stop flogging a dead horse. ???‍♀

Also. FYI, there’s a lot of people on this thread who know Inchmarlo and Banchory very well. Very well indeed in some cases. You are not the only one who lives in an “exclusive” development.... ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Who is she tring to kid that it wasn't a gruesome murder and it was just a punch. Did she miss the part where the murderer repeatedly bashed his father's head on the floor until he was dead and then wrapped him in a sheet and dumped him in a wheelie bin in the shed whilst he went on a spending spree. Doesn't come much more gruesome than that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t know the exact area that well but I am relatively local. Have never heard of it being “very exclusive” in the same vein as say Maryculter, Bieldside, Pitfodels, Ardoe, North Deeside Road, West End of Aberdeen etc. A nice area, yes, but best known for its golf course I would say.

Reactions: 17
Who is she tring to kid that it wasn't a gruesome murder and it was just a punch. Did she miss the part where the murderer repeatedly bashed his father's head on the floor until he was dead and then wrapped him in a sheet and dumped him in a wheelie bin in the shed whilst he went on a spending spree. Doesn't come much more gruesome than that. View attachment 5141
Jesus - 7 weeks in the wheelie bin.
That’s horrible.
The smell. Urgh. The sight of that. ???
Jesus wept.
Nah, I’d rather have stayed in the “cute starter home” beside the main road.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Jesus - 7 weeks in the wheelie bin.
That’s horrible.
The smell. Urgh. The sight of that. ???
Jesus wept.
Nah, I’d rather have stayed in the “cute starter home” beside the main road.
And he had friends round for a BBQ in the garden while his father was in the wheelie bin in the shed next to them:oops:

• Sad
  • Wow
She must be petrified of living in that house cmon is that why she had a full on melt down when Lee escapsed for the night.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.