Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to let Katie know how wonderful we think she is ?

Reactions: 18
See ash Reid has put pic up on her insta of her living room with no ad Or anything. We ALL remember the blooming curtains being gifted. ? why are they still not doing it. I’m mean come on to fuck.
Maybe the are stuck with their spelling... it's a long word after all.... AD ?

Reactions: 13
Way down south here and it’s similar. When kiddo was at nursery they always had lunch around 11.30 so that’s what I did on at home days to keep the consistency and then it follows that you have an early dinner cos oh my god the hunger. S being up at 5 is just one of those things, some kids are early risers and some need to be dragged out of bed

Reactions: 5
Eldest was an early riser at 5am or earlier. Other two they just love their beds!

Reactions: 1
We need to let Katie know how wonderful we think she is ?
I did a couple of days ago. She’s so lovely in replying to messages and said simple messages telling her when she’s doing something well mean the world to her. So genuine as well and not once did she call me hun or lovely in a patronising way ?

Reactions: 19
I know she replies to messages or posts on social media in such a flawless elegant lady like way.

Reactions: 13
I know she replies to messages or posts on social media in such a flawless elegant lady like way.
Even the silliest of messages. I commented on how I liked the way her Christmas had the ‘glowy’ look that I can never quite get. It was just a silly comment but she took the time to properly reply. Ok, I confess, I think I’ve got a bit of a Mum crush on Katie ?

Reactions: 24
? I see! TBH i always fed the children around 5ish Then bath time was 6 and in bed by 7, then my husband and I would eat. Just find the ’Melds’ ( cringe every time they call each othe Melds/Meldrum) ’very very odd.!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why do they do everything so early? S up at 5! Lunch 11.30, dinner often 4.30, seems very odd ??‍
Got to get the kids in bed for 6pm so they can light the fire in the dungeon then spend the night liking each other’s posts and uploading stories of pictures of one another where they sit 2 foot away from each other.

Reactions: 22
She certainly seems to be one of the few mum vloggers that have integrity, respect and personality. I genuinely wish I could enjoy her content but her voice annoys me and I find her a bit wishy washy...thats not her fault and no reflection on her

Reactions: 8
See ash Reid has put pic up on her insta of her living room with no ad Or anything. We ALL remember the blooming curtains being gifted. ? why are they still not doing it. I’m mean come on to fuck.
So disappointed she didn’t have this on Instagram as I watched her room tour on YT and she has it labelled there and includes it within the video very clearly!

Reactions: 2

But then why not just state that! She doesn’t need go in to her parents financial affairs but could have said it’s an investment property and we are very very lucky to move in to the house?oh I. Forgot it’s Rebecca Meldrum we are talking about the biggest billy bull shitter on the block

Reactions: 18
my girl was around 6/6.30am which was fine, now it’s the dog that has me up at 5!?

How/ where do you complain about insta posts not being declared as ad

Reactions: 3
Jesus, a mistake is forgetting to put the bin out, not putting your dead dad in the bloody thing then hiding the body ffs

Reactions: 15
Jesus, a mistake is forgetting to put the bin out, not putting your dead dad in the bloody thing then hiding the body ffs
Obviously the Cannons didnt like the chap that died. Can’t think why else she would be so callous about a tragic event so close to home.
Horrible woman.

Reactions: 17

Oooh where down South? Me too. Like Bournemouth down south ?

"I've taken my makeup of to go to the gym, because I'm not a poser............." Cue mirror selfie
But a full face is required to go to the "civilisation" of the woods ? WTAF

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.