Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 1682

She probably thinks that means Banchory is leaving Aberdeenshire.
“Brexit? Is that a colour of Bobbie Brown lipstick? Have I got that one? Yeah - oh my god, I’ve had soooooooo many questions about that lipstick! I’m absolutely loving it at the minute! Swipe up to get one!”

• Haha
Reactions: 34

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Rebecca's mum trolls tattle rather than speaking some sense into her?. You can tell why she turned out the way she is.

Reb could have ended this whole situation months ago but instead decided to stoke it and pour gasoline on top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

MrsJT

Absolutely disgusting that they are all talking about mental health on their platforms to many of their viewers when they have no idea what they’re talking about or most don’t have any real experience with the issue. I have read the brief from channel mum and it seems they are all going on about anxiety and it’s the ‘topic of the moment’. Channel mum are treading on very ? thin ice here, working in mental health this is not something these under qualified insta huns should be waffling on about without a disclaimer
Silent lurker here. I felt compelled to post after it all clicked into place - I was wondering why I had seen a sudden increase in instamums posting about anxiety and their "secret struggles". Call me a cynic, but it all seemed a bit odd, especially those that vacantly seem to reel out anxiety symptoms as if directly read out from the NHS website. I'm in agreement with the above, mental health is a very serious and delicate subject and some of the things I have seen has left a very bad taste in my mouth, even more so when their sheeplettes hail them heroes for speaking out and being "sooooooo real and honest", when really it's just scripted bullshit. Irresponsible and immoral.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

daisiemae

What is iinteresting about those posts possibly being Rebecca’s mum, she doesn’t defend her daughters integrity or character or life choices, the only thing she defends is how desirable the housing development is that they both live on. What a snob! If my daughter was being criticised in the way Rebecca is here I’d be defending her, not the street we live on! It’s very telling and explains lots about Reb’s behaviours and her being a total snob too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

montydonfc

VIP Member
Why is Lee going to the Vlogger event with her today? He’s honestly like a fucking leech. Anything to try and get his two minutes of fame.. cue the selfies with Phil Vickery.. wonder if he’ll try and give Phil a demo on how to make the perfect dippy eggs ??!

But genuinely though why can’t she go ANYWHERE herself?! She said a few girls she knows will be there and she’s taking her fucking stay at home husband with her.

Why don’t these two get they are an absolute laughing stock?!

• Haha
K

keeprowing

Imagine being so arrogant that new rules come out which tell you that you are now just required to be honest & you decide you should call them up because that can’t possibly apply to you

• Haha
  • Heart

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
There's a book coming called Mummy and me
How it does will be interesting to see,
Because it's not really right
To have sheep pay for shite,
That they could download from Pinterest for free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Catwoman

VIP Member
It’s just not hard to be honest. Is it? I mean these guys are all managing, no?

View attachment 5142View attachment 5142View attachment 5143View attachment 5144View attachment 5145
???? and we love them all the more for it! It's not hard. Just LOOK at that beautiful BATHROOM Katie has MrsM? Isn't it lovely? Have you commented on her post yet?? ? Did you know she's thinking on doing her kitchen next and she deserves every gifted bloody tap and tile. You know why? Because she respects the people that have put her where she is, she deserves success. Why? She is professional in her industry, passionate and shows maturity. The people that follow her are the same people you block and delete for no reason, argue with, allow bullying of. She's appreciative, relatable and sincere to these people. She does ads, but chooses wisely, she is consistent, she does not tout tat, she does not treat followers and regulations with disrespect.
Waft in her glory MrsM..... Meanwhile keep flicking through the home improvement brochures and local yellow pages whilst having ASA etc on speed dial..... ?

• Heart

Sparklefluff

No Reb, it’s not a snore fest is it?

The fact is, you’re embarrassed by the amount of goods that you have been given and not spent a single penny on. You’re anxious that it’s going to change the sheep’s perception of you and they will realise exactly how grabby you are.

Let’s be honest, every single story you post will be covered in #’s, which frankly, is rather embarrassing.

You also have probably lost track of who gifted what...because you know..there is just so much of your life sold out to retailers.

The bubble will then burst, and you will both have to get off your arses and contribute.

• Heart

baldy111

I honestly don’t want to be here anymore
You’re local to Aberdeen yes?
I am Aberdeen also if I can do anything? I’ve been similar to where you are and sometimes it’s easier to reach out to someone that isn’t super close to you.
However, if you have someone you can call please do x

• Heart
M

Member 1682

It’s a fucking advert for PORK

Hahahaha!

Wow.

That’s a new low!

??? ?????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

unt Bessie

Best title yet!

Only just managed to catch up but, as someone who works in mental health support, I am absolutely FUMING about the 'anxiety' chat. She has no idea of the damage she is doing to other people by self-diagnosing like that. As someone commented earlier, these influencers really need to learn the difference between a diagnosed Anxiety disorder and 'feeling anxious'. Likewise Clinical Depression and 'feeling depressed/low'.
Absolutely disgusting to use a debilitating disorder as a trend or a get-out-of-jail-free card, she should be ashamed.

Sorry I'm a bit behind the times on that one... it's taken a while to get up to date (good work Team Tattle, the threads are whizzing by!) but I was going to explode if I didn't vent about it.

As you were...

mummyofmonsters

And yes of course it will be Lee’s mother that has them.
God knows Mrs Cannon couldn’t put a shift in and look after them. She’s too busy taking the dog for a walk behind murder mansion and trolling tattle....! ???‍♀

I can confirm Lee mother had the kids today as seen her walk by the nursery with Florrie and they were both dressed for the weather appropriately.

• Haha
M

Member 1682

So basically Lee is on the old dog&bone to the CMA to essentially drop a load of other you tuber/Instagram accounts in the shit in the vain hope that they will turn round and tell him that they don’t have to follow the rules...?!
Are these people for real?!!!

Fuck me hard.

This is your job. These are the rules,
Follow the fucking rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ almighty!

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Thanks for the reports.

Just ignore trolls and avoid using reactions as even a laugh or an angry face counts as positive and affects the automatic spam controls :)

Rubynoodle

She has shared a Constance Hall video on Facebook this morning, she is deluded if she thinks she’s anywhere near in the same category as her ?? she is an actual writer, published author and has had a real difficult life and upbringing, dealt with every kind of abuse yet she gives up her time and money to help vulnerable women in Kenya and is a very charitable person.
Rebecca Meldrum, affluent daddy’s girl and wife of a little prick who is there to pander to her every need 24/7, 3 healthy kids and a house worth over half a million pounds which every item inside has been handed to her for free including everything they wear on their backs day in and day out...please tell me what is it you’re actually complaining about?

• Wow