Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MillieMoo

That must be genuine worry for locals at groups or school being captured.

Do they both attend group or just pat.

Dident they do 2 or 3groups

We said She needed to do more with poppy here

Then she went to groups but moaned her chums were not there.
It was too busy and stressful

We saw in polish vloggers footage
Even at magical disney parade pat was glued to his phone.

Surely sheep are bored of gym and walks.
I actually know of a new mum who went to one of the groups and later saw the story of her complaining that it was “so busy”. It made her feel really shit about going and like she wasn’t welcome.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

WiKi

I know she replies to messages or posts on social media in such a flawless elegant lady like way.
Even the silliest of messages. I commented on how I liked the way her Christmas had the ‘glowy’ look that I can never quite get. It was just a silly comment but she took the time to properly reply. Ok, I confess, I think I’ve got a bit of a Mum crush on Katie ?

M

Member 1682

Rebs, can you not just go and get a face cream for Pops without having to ask your ? what they recommend?! If you know it’s that cold and if you can see that her cheeks are red from the cold, them just pop in to a bloody chemist and get her something!!! You can beg brands for gifts and for shit loads of free stuff but you can’t make a decision when it comes to buy a cream?!? Waiting for a freebie on that one too?!? Oh my goodness??‍♀
I know eh! It’s like, you’ve had 2 other kids that you’ve brought up in the same part of the country, whack some E45 on it and shut up ??

It’s January in Scotland. It’s cold. We get it.

Sooooo boring!

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Can you just imagine the guy in the CMA office taking the call?

Pat: Hello is this the CMA?
Operator: Yes, how can I help?
Pat: This is Lee Meldrum here
Operator: Sorry, who?

????

• Haha
M

Member 1682

What is with the weather updates from Rodders?! Bloddy hell man, who do you think you are?! Michael Fish?!
That fire is desperate.
It needs a bucket of coal and about 3 more logs on it! I dunno why they struggle so much to get a fire going - it’s not nuclear fission. ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 23

fireflies

VIP Member
Tesco scrap 9k jobs this week
On top of loss online business
They announced school uniform going this week.

But gift and work with these idiots

Christ On a bike

I'm off to asda or sainsburys

MissDE

What is iinteresting about those posts possibly being Rebecca’s mum, she doesn’t defend her daughters integrity or character or life choices, the only thing she defends is how desirable the housing development is that they both live on. What a snob! If my daughter was being criticised in the way Rebecca is here I’d be defending her, not the street we live on! It’s very telling and explains lots about Reb’s behaviours and her being a total snob too.
If that was my daughter I wouldn’t be defending her, I would be giving her a kick up the arse and a reality check!
She has been brought up to think she is better than anyone else and that her parents fault.
I know people who are better off than her parents and you would never know, as they are not flashy or snobby, and don’t look down their nose at people.
She is the person they have created with their morals and ideals and values. I would be horrified if she was mine.

M

Member 1682

Erm has Lee lost the plot? His instagram stories are all over the place!
I know.
Lee, mate, if you want to tell your wife that you think she’s beautiful then how about you just walk across the room and tell her? No need to put up an absolute cringe fest post on Instagram...
Someone’s trying to get his leg over this weekend...!!!!

• Haha
M

Member 1682

Who is she tring to kid that it wasn't a gruesome murder and it was just a punch. Did she miss the part where the murderer repeatedly bashed his father's head on the floor until he was dead and then wrapped him in a sheet and dumped him in a wheelie bin in the shed whilst he went on a spending spree. Doesn't come much more gruesome than that. View attachment 5141
Jesus - 7 weeks in the wheelie bin.
That’s horrible.
The smell. Urgh. The sight of that. ???
Jesus wept.
Nah, I’d rather have stayed in the “cute starter home” beside the main road.

• Wow
  • Angry
M

Member 1682

Laughing at the fact that this morning she was desperately trying to make out that today was some sort of vlogger meet up....
No.
It was a work event.you were paid to go, and you are being paid to promote pork.
It wasn’t a social event, you (and Lee...!) weren’t invited because you are part of some vlogger glitterati.... they just needed a willing soul to help flog sausages.
??‍♀?

• Haha

Bellingham

Reb's stories... Apparently following the rules makes her snore (or sounded more like a snort - like the fake bratty piggy she is!)

M

Member 1682

The posed photo of them kissing in the snow is..... really quite sad.

Gone out for a walk together in the snow, stopped for a kiss..... NOT.

Gone for a walk - for Instagram content and because neither of them has anything else to do.

Set up camera on tripod or get the drone out

Get it all set up so it catches us in shot

Quick peck on the lips (no tounges!)

I wouldn’t call that romantic at all.

It’s a sad state of affairs if your having to plan out and take photos of you kissing your husband for content.

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
I actually know of a new mum who went to one of the groups and later saw the story of her complaining that it was “so busy”. It made her feel really shit about going and like she wasn’t welcome.
And for some mums it might have taken a lot of courage to go to a group like this. It’s hard meeting new people. She’s an arsehole.

Tardis1

If I had just written a book and was a ‘public figure’ I would probably be talking about said book all the time. I would be very proud and excited. I find it odd that Reb and even Lee hardly ever mention the book at all really, only when she wants to do a swipe up link. Very off topic I apologise, I just thought it was strange. I do wonder how much input she had in the book.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I think channel mum are missing a trick with all their cookie cutter perfect families.
I would love to watch a day in the life of an ASD family m, what my child with food issues eats in a day, family holidays with special needs children, what assessment and diagnosis are like, how to choose the right education for special needs etc etc the possibilities are endless and so many families are dealing with these issues.

Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
Dear @FitiverMin, I am so relieved that you were able to speak to someone and it helped ease some of the pressure that you were feeling at the time. I have only just caught up on the threads and was feeling very helpless and desperate to help you whilst reading those posts almost 24 hours after you had posted and was touched by the support shown here.
Please anyone else reading this and feeling distressed either now or into the future, however hard it may feel, reach out to someone who can listen and support you, even if to reassure you that are not alone x
After reading a lot of these mental health posts I worry that others here are responding in similar ways to me as a result of the Meldrum's behaviour. I really thought it was just me and at times feel myself become so angry at their pattern of behaviour, what impact it is having on others and feeling overwhelmed and unable to change anything about the situation. At times I have just been quietly having little breaks from here and having a good talking to myself that I need to calm myself, my thoughts and feelings over a woman and her husband I have never met.

I will try to end on a positive note... as a result of following this thread I have started watching some YouTubers that have been mentioned on here and some new ones too. There are some truly wonderful vloggers out there, who are a delight to watch, uplift my spirit and I feel refreshed and revitalised watching their content. Please don't feel stuck having to watch and digest the Meldrum's content if it is making you feel unhappy or unwell. Replace the negative with some positive and if it feels better, it must surely be good for our spirits and mental health ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Gossipgal

Screenshot_20190131_201341_com.android.chrome.jpg

@Sarahraven disappointed in your blatant LIES about the murder of the poor chap in this house ....

'Not a gruesome murder' ???? Are you having a laugh? He had his face repeatedly caved in with a cat bowl in the utility room ... Certainly wasn't just one punch .

For you then to say his only mistake was putting the body in a bin in the shed? What planet are you on woman?! When did murder become ok in your mind? ... Very sadistic

• Wow
Reactions: 22