Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
How dare she post that you tube day in the life without properly declaring the adverts, in the shape of all those gifted items. CMA are going to be getting another load of Meldrum complaints tonight. How dare she think she is above the rules again. She is such an arrogant cow.

Reactions: 15

Rebhell2

This is just my opinion on the house situation all public info avail on internet. public Facebook/right move

Parents bought Banchory house for 650,000 in 2014 didn’t sell it when moved to Balerno paid 700,000 sold it for 765,000, sale went through March 2018. So a lot of money to invest, no interest at bank, stock market very dodgy , so best option would be property. Neighbouring house comes up for sale for less than they paid 4 years previous due to house history and downturn in property price. Best investment don’t blame them if this is the case. Anyone can get the land registry for about £15. But I am pretty sure what name will be on them.

flyingbuttress

Another weather update from weatherman meldrum on his instagram ? Bore off, we all have windows and can see what’s going on outside and if we would like to know what happening with the weather in Aberdeenshire we can google it But I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who doesn’t give a monkeys!
Why is it relevant that it’s -15 in Braemar? Might as well be telling us it’s 30°c with a light North Westerly wind in Timbuktu ??‍♀

• Haha

OliviaPope

View attachment 5128
@Sarahraven disappointed in your blatant LIES about the murder of the poor chap in this house ....

'Not a gruesome murder' ???? Are you having a laugh? He had his face repeatedly caved in with a cat bowl in the utility room ... Certainly wasn't just one punch .

For you then to say his only mistake was putting the body in a bin in the shed? What planet are you on woman?! When did murder become ok in your mind? ... Very sadistic
She thought he got 7 years- well no he got Life - minimum of 15 years.

But then this multiple personality poster likes to stretch the truth!

Lead85

VIP Member
How boring are they both ... seriously they are like oaps! They suit the house they live in, all they talk about is the weather ?

What’s the odds that they start to renovate the kitchen in the next few days seeing as it’s feb tomorrow

Bernie

Chatty Member
Playing in the snow cause he's got feck all else to do . His so called mates are out working after all.
Hopefully he decks it and that will wipe his stupid smug look of his ugly mug . I wish I could take a trip to Banchory and punch ?? that smirk of that face of his , grinning like a Cheshire cat thinks he is something .
Imagine putting up do I suit these specks of should I wear contacts , eh nothing will make any difference your still a ugly , snidy, smarmy DICK.
Hey Bec if that was my husband I'd put a bag over his head , he's a total embarrassment

• Haha

Doright

View attachment 5128
@Sarahraven disappointed in your blatant LIES about the murder of the poor chap in this house ....

'Not a gruesome murder' ???? Are you having a laugh? He had his face repeatedly caved in with a cat bowl in the utility room ... Certainly wasn't just one punch .

For you then to say his only mistake was putting the body in a bin in the shed? What planet are you on woman?! When did murder become ok in your mind? ... Very sadistic
Its a horrendous post from her. But I guess we dont have to look far to look where Reb’s get her dishonesty from. ?

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
There’s no way her engagement is genuine now. Enough people must have wisened up during #nospendjan. She’s running scared.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
If that was my daughter I wouldn’t be defending her, I would be giving her a kick up the arse and a reality check!
She has been brought up to think she is better than anyone else and that her parents fault.
I know people who are better off than her parents and you would never know, as they are not flashy or snobby, and don’t look down their nose at people.
She is the person they have created with their morals and ideals and values. I would be horrified if she was mine.
You can’t buy class! Seriously I have family who are very wealthy but don’t flash it! They have an amazing house ( Reb would wet her knickers, it even has a indoor pool Edgy!?) drive RRovers because they live in the sticks, but also very humble and pay it forward a lot! Reb just screams desperate to keep up with the Jones! She hated the old house no doubt because everyone knew it was shared ownership on that development and they all had bigger houses! Nothing wrong with ambition but Reb is jealous and ruthless!

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Sad to hear, but WHY the bloody determination not to change, to succeed and value her once very loyal followers. ?
She’s a glorified saleswoman that’s now being exposed. I don’t want her to have a breakdown, but how many people has she made feel inadequate with her #gifted life?

Sprocket

Chatty Member
Why is Lee going to the Vlogger event with her today? He’s honestly like a fucking leech. Anything to try and get his two minutes of fame.. cue the selfies with Phil Vickery.. wonder if he’ll try and give Phil a demo on how to make the perfect dippy eggs ??!

But genuinely though why can’t she go ANYWHERE herself?! She said a few girls she knows will be there and she’s taking her fucking stay at home husband with her.

Why don’t these two get they are an absolute laughing stock?!
This. She’s like a fucking child. Can’t go anywhere without lee or her mum. I can’t believe she made it to the gym alone last night.

Will be interesting to see who else is there. Hopefully some of our fantastic local food bloggers

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Mmmm, bit sceptical but Channel mum Mental Health Drive focusing on Anxiety! Maybe just a coincidence ???
I thought this yesterday she hasn't got anxiety it's just one of the channel mum themes for the month to focus on I thought that when she put the hash tags after her little speech on insta about it.

• Sad
  • Angry

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
She’ll be promoting vegaism next. Surprised she didn’t jump on the veganuary bandwagon but pork chops with apple sauce really bring home the bacon.

• Haha

unt Bessie

I don’t believe for a second that Reb suffers from anxiety in a clinical sense, but it does worry me that some people on here think that your outward appearance reflects how you are feeling internally. Anxiety affects everyone differently, and being able to go out for a #ad theatre trip doesn’t mean you don’t suffer in other ways. I’m not standing up for Reb in any way, but the sweeping generalisations made by some folk on here, especially mental health professionals, disappoints me.

I’ve been judged and penalised for not being bed-ridden or fitting a typical anxiety disorder pattern, yet I still suffered a lot. I still do tbh. I’ve been faced with so-called mental health professionals who have judged me for not having p

I’m sure that Reb is using mental health as a “get out of jail free card” but anxiety isn’t clear cut, and I’m no stranger to being dismissed because my experience of anxiety isn’t at the very extreme end of the scale. I’m in no way standing up for her, but I’ve met many mental health professionals who haven’t taken me seriously because I wasn’t bed ridden and able to do some “normal” tasks, such as go out with friends or work.
I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such a tough time, and I hope you've been taken seriously and offered the support you need since then.

I'm sorry that my post came across that way and I can assure you that I take every single person who asks me for help very seriously. It's sad to hear about other services failing like that.

You're right- mental health is never clear cut and can affect ANYONE, it's just the way that Reb is handling this (alongside the incredibly suspicious timing, of course) that has bothered me.

I'm sorry if my post didn't come across in the right way, I was just angry and you are exactly the kind of person I want to protect from that kind of flippant trend setting around mental health.

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
Before I catch up I just wanted to reach out to @fitevermin I’m not sure if you’ve posted again. But I hope you’ve been able to talk to someone you trust.
I’m sorry you’re going through this.
And I’m sorry to read of other people’s experiences as well. Mental illness may not discriminate but if you’re less fortunate and don’t have the money for things like private therapy, a gym membership or even a good support network close by.
Thinking of you all.

• Heart

Bernie

Chatty Member
They're all on here reading because when you comment about the dreadful parenting they are attempting to correct it . It was said the other day about the kids activities and now all of a sudden her Insta stories was about getting them in to different sports to meet new friends out with school . No fooling us Barry Big Baws & Half Brain Bec