Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Why is Lee going to the Vlogger event with her today? He’s honestly like a fucking leech. Anything to try and get his two minutes of fame.. cue the selfies with Phil Vickery.. wonder if he’ll try and give Phil a demo on how to make the perfect dippy eggs ??!

But genuinely though why can’t she go ANYWHERE herself?! She said a few girls she knows will be there and she’s taking her fucking stay at home husband with her.

Why don’t these two get they are an absolute laughing stock?!
Maybe Phil Vickery will cut the apron strings someone needs to. I feel sorry for everyone else going today having to deal with that smug loud mouthed twat and his annoying fake laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pumkinspice

Ha ha he’s covered the kindly gifted tv cabinet with text in his story ?
Trying different tactics so don’t have to declare

• Haha
M

Member 2133

Anyone else think Pats been drinking curry soup straight from the slow cooker in his Making a murderer post? Or is it just his goate beard ??

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
What has she got to whinge about poppy for? She’s been off in Aberdeen all day?? She has put in the comments that S has been easy for a couple of years but just a week or two ago she was saying how she’s shouty mum as S is not eating meals and leading F astray to misbehave at meal times as well..... so full of shite! She can not keep her story straight and talks utter bollox in every aspect of her life. Looks like she’s got bored with abiding by the CMA rules - not seeing her using the #AD where I expect it to be. Anyone know how much are the fines that CMA can impose? Until the Meldrums feel their blatant flouting of industry rules in their moth-filled wallets they will continue to do it!

If you dont like them stop stalking and move the fuck on!! Its actually weird?
You’re the weird one coming onto a forum you say you don’t like? Creating an account to swear at people? Calling us horrible people when you don’t know us or anything we have going on or how the lovely Meldrums you adore so much have impacted people’s lives with their lies. You don’t sound so nice yourself. Anyway done with you.. Toodle Pip Karen/Reb

• Haha

Rubynoodle

Absolutely disgusting that they are all talking about mental health on their platforms to many of their viewers when they have no idea what they’re talking about or most don’t have any real experience with the issue. I have read the brief from channel mum and it seems they are all going on about anxiety and it’s the ‘topic of the moment’. Channel mum are treading on very ? thin ice here, working in mental health this is not something these under qualified insta huns should be waffling on about without a disclaimer

• Angry
I am sorry to hear so many stories on here by people who have been/are suffering with their mental health. I hope that you all have someone who cares that you can talk to and share when you are not feeling ok x
I agree that unqualified people talking about mental health could be potentially harmful for a vulnerable person. Do any of these posts by Channel Mumsers contain contact details for mental health help/support/crisis services? If they don't, they should, particularly as they pride themselves on going above and beyond, this should be the bare minimum.

• Heart

OliviaPope

Lol lucky escape

She's embarrassing around celebs

Why buy so jackets in aldis

Unless they definatly booked a ski holiday

Prime ski season is now
But get impression next holiday match is a so one.

So when are they off skiing

Eldest is off with school.
We hired ski jacket and trousers for £27!
Buying new coats so don’t have to put AD in all her pictures. See today she’s not wearing that awful Next blanket coat, had to dig at the back of the cupboard for one she bought herself.
If the troll is Rebecca's mum, the way she played down that poor man's horrific murder and the lie regarding the murderer's subsequent jail term says to me that they definitely had a hand in them buying that house. Who would seriously pay that kind of money for a house in the same street as your parents. Lee didn't look comfortable with the whole saga of buying that house, but as usual Rebecca cried and whinged till she got her own way. Not many blokes would be happy giving up a well paid job to become a househusband, let alone having his home bought for him by his in laws and then having to live in the same street as them. Very demasculating and possibly why he seemed very quiet and unhappy for a good while afterwards. His mates must think he is a right tool.
Rebs mum thinks Lee is good with money savy!! Who buys 600k house with no job, how long can they whore their kids privacy to the highest bidder.

Can’t believe she needs someone to hold her hand so brings her lapdog/camera man. Then in the next breath Lee thinks he gave up
work to be a SAHD, if that’s the case he would be at home not taxing her around.

You seen in the awful Food Bank vlog she was so uncomfortable and out of her depth nodding along while lapdog Lee followed her around filming while she was pushing the “kindly gifted” buggy wearing her “kindly gifted” clothes.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Imagine actually getting your husband to call for you.

She’s supposed to be the big earner, the bread winner, the “working” mum and yet he’s on making the calls?! What does he think he’ll be able to smarm the CMA into his way of thinking?

He’ll be no doubt giving it well I bet Emily N, FOD, CLT etc aren’t following the rules then she’ll be on their pages tonight giving it love ya hun!

@lola her stories about calls to the CMA and that others aren’t following rules should go on the page and I’d tag every single mummy vlogger possible.. who knows who she’ll try and throw under the bus to try and save her own arse.
I have a feeling she'd be the type to shove anyone under a bus.....

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Were as cold as ice, but the porks right nice, if we cannie tell a lie, our Instagram might die.
?
#meldrumProblems

Reactions: 15

Sallydally

VIP Member
Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
Never apologise. ?
Glad you’re feeling a bit better.

• Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
If the meldrums don’t like putting Ad on every post, surely they could just make more effort to not include gifted items in their posts. Go and buy Poppy another snowsuit (or put her in a hand-me-down one from one of her sisters). Move gifted stuff out of shot. It’s not hard, surely. Trying to bend the rules and cry to the CMA just seems very unprofessional. Looking forward to their update on that though.

fireflies

VIP Member
I have 4 kids and no sahm husband
Or family nearby.

People just get on with it.

She makes herself more unrelatable when she moans.

The sheep even leave remarks now.

I worry her kids might see her moanings when they older.

I follow 2 insta mum's with sen kids.
I followed them before they had kids.
Their children have serious medical issues yet their kids always have a smile on their face and they go above and beyond to get their kids the help they need and lead a normal life.
They seldom moan. They are my hero parents.

They make me feel fortunate for mine.

So seeing her moan on insta about poppy is shit.

What’s with the random “Hi Guyyssss bit from her office about 3 mins in? And Lee saying “I’m pretty massive now” whilst lying in bed ??

• Haha
  • Wow
M

Member 1682

I doubt She wrote a word of the book
It’s nothing more than a money making scam by the publisher/channel mum
They will have put a collection of “activities” together and then looked to see who best placed to peddle it. Some of the other channel mum floggers have books out so they would have had to pick someone with no contractual obligations to any other publisher.
She ticked the boxes and signed on the dotted line.

She’s not mentioned it probably because she’s going to be given a brief telling her what to say/how to sell it etc

??‍♀

Last edited by a moderator: