Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I don’t feel stable at all, I’ve relapsed with my eating disorder and I want to drink
If you can reach out to a friend or family member or 116 123 for the Samaritans or if not had good experience with them try calm 0800 58 58 58. ❤ No matter how hopeless it feels there's always a way through, speaking to someone helps so much

Reactions: 17

Doright

Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Reb’s mum ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I can just imagine lee and Reb selling themselves as foodies for this job lee ‘yeah I’m a wee belter at bad boy dippy eggs’ and Reb ‘I’ve made hello fresh at least twice on camera, and I can dissolve Ella’s kitchen frozen veg in dinners too’ ‘let us show you how we smash out a checkpea salad and picnic plate #icancook #vloggafail #meatfreespendfreejanuary #porkandpurchasefestfeb

• Haha

Rebhell2

I like a bit of chat too. I think it's fine to relate our own experiences to whomever we're tattling about. For some people this might be the only bit of interaction they get with adult humans all day...
I agree, also think it shows we’re not just a load of bitches on a witch hunt ??

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Yes Lee’s free camping equipment ad was a disgrace, one night 22 miles up the road in Ballater?free tent, 4 sleeping bags, other equipment ?
I hope they kept the tent and didn't flog it on Facebook. It might come in handy if they carry on the way they are going ⛺

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Not off-topic at all. Her book was obviously composed by a company who then used her name to sell it. She wrote feck all.
You are totally right. She's skimmed through the content Maybe.
I'm just not feeling the passion or in-depth knowledge when she tried to discuss content.

She keeps saying shes not a crafty person.

On side note so glad you feeling better
It takes courage to reach out
To push through the bad days.
Never be ashamed asking for help or reaching out.

Feel free private message if you ever need a chat as been through similar issues in the past.

My nana always said there's always someone worse off than you.

That's what I think when I watch them now
No jealously at all just pity.
You can't help people that don't want to be helped.
They cant seem to be objective and see their faults.
The trust is broken.
Their engagment likes veiws comments is low compared to subcribers/followers.

I grew up in small rural town
Where every one knows everyone
It can't be easy if unpopular locally.

I also had a sahm parent who worked from home.
This was pre phones and internet.
I always felt like bottom of priorities compared to their work. Social life or tv even.

So just because they at home
Does not make them more engaged or bettet parents. He's in talking to you pat.
You seem to have lost ability to do anything private or live in the moment.

I witness this at school events plays sports days.

Parents so busy filming they don't live in the present moment.

You just know both of them are glued to online.

It can't be healthy spend that much time together.

To in such a volatile shallow industry.
Where likes determine their self worth.

Another side note she keeps saying that house never feels warm.
Yes it's big but it's fairly modern so woukd expect it to be well insulated is it because they can't afford to heat it or something more creepy.

• Heart

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
He really isn’t supposed to have been there is he? Can you imagine calling and saying oh yes I’ll come but I’m bringing my husband with me.

Would have been a nice opportunity for her to bond
With local Instagrammers/youtubers.

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
So Lee is a blogger now? All the more reason for them to adhere to CMA rules.

Any word on the outcome of little man Lee's call to CMA. I'm assuming they have given the Meldrums a free pass on the law as soon as they heard who they were?!

• Haha

Notfazed

@FitiverMin So glad youve spoken to someone and they were helpful. Good luck and best wishes x

Also don't ever apologise for reaching out, you did the right thing by sharing your feelings

• Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Well Rebecca you reap what you sow...poppy is never told no so what do you expect? Can’t wait until golden child starts school and you have to say she can’t choose what she wears!

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
I don’t believe for a second that Reb suffers from anxiety in a clinical sense, but it does worry me that some people on here think that your outward appearance reflects how you are feeling internally. Anxiety affects everyone differently, and being able to go out for a #ad theatre trip doesn’t mean you don’t suffer in other ways. I’m not standing up for Reb in any way, but the sweeping generalisations made by some folk on here, especially mental health professionals, disappoints me.

I’ve been judged and penalised for not being bed-ridden or fitting a typical anxiety disorder pattern, yet I still suffered a lot. I still do tbh. I’ve been faced with so-called mental health professionals who have judged me for not having p
Best title yet!

Only just managed to catch up but, as someone who works in mental health support, I am absolutely FUMING about the 'anxiety' chat. She has no idea of the damage she is doing to other people by self-diagnosing like that. As someone commented earlier, these influencers really need to learn the difference between a diagnosed Anxiety disorder and 'feeling anxious'. Likewise Clinical Depression and 'feeling depressed/low'.
Absolutely disgusting to use a debilitating disorder as a trend or a get-out-of-jail-free card, she should be ashamed.

Sorry I'm a bit behind the times on that one... it's taken a while to get up to date (good work Team Tattle, the threads are whizzing by!) but I was going to explode if I didn't vent about it.

As you were...
I’m sure that Reb is using mental health as a “get out of jail free card” but anxiety isn’t clear cut, and I’m no stranger to being dismissed because my experience of anxiety isn’t at the very extreme end of the scale. I’m in no way standing up for her, but I’ve met many mental health professionals who haven’t taken me seriously because I wasn’t bed ridden and able to do some “normal” tasks, such as go out with friends or work.

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I wonder if she is struggling to settle in that house. I believe her when she says she has had issues with the darken the past, and there is something ominous about darkness. So if that sort of thing triggers your fear I do wonder how she feels being in that house with its history. If you’re feeling spooked in your own home that could give you feelings of anxiety. On top of all the other things that have gone wrong and the financial uncertainty.

She must surely miss that beautiful light, open, airy home that made everything look so good on vlogs and insta!

inspirespirit

Who is she tring to kid that it wasn't a gruesome murder and it was just a punch. Did she miss the part where the murderer repeatedly bashed his father's head on the floor until he was dead and then wrapped him in a sheet and dumped him in a wheelie bin in the shed whilst he went on a spending spree. Doesn't come much more gruesome than that.

• Sad
  • Wow

Dunwoodyan

Possibly, someone in here did elude to him having been made redundant rather than giving up through choice. But why would he not have looked for some thing else? It doesn't add up though, the wonderful Meldrums 2nd channel just being cut when it would have been a good earner. I just think she cannot be assed anymore.
But what else can he do? From what I have picked up on here his offshore job wasn't highly skilled but maybe I am wrong about that? He doesn't appear to be very academic so not sure what he could retrain as. That leaves some sort of manuaual or unskilled labour which I don't think would suit Rebs aesthetic at all. No disrespet to anyone working in a manual role but she does likes to portray the family as a cut above the rest of us. Some sort of work around golf has also be mentioned but given some of his dubious online behavior I don't think working with kids is an option. Also he does seem a fair weather golfer, I appreciate the weather isn't great at this time of year in Aberdeenshire and that his golf course may be closed but he never mentions going to the driving range for himself, just as a photo op with Florrie in her party dress.

At fifteen I'm sure Rebecca was very conscious her image, thrilled at having an older boyfriend with a car, she no doubt thought it made her seem 'edgy' and wordly compared to her friends. At fifteen Lee was an asset. Now he must seem more like a liability. At fifteen her peer group probably envied her, I doubt if they do now.

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I find posts like that (the story with James blunt music) so odd, and we would actually worry about a friend's relationship if they did similar, because why do you need to convince an audience of your feelings?

It means so much more to hear from a friend or acquaintance that my husband had been talking proudly about something I did, or hearing from one of his colleagues that he talks about us all at work all day. And love is about supporting the other person. If I was struggling there is no way in earth my husband would choose to stay at home at allow me to drown under the pressure of being the bread winner. God, that would absolutely kill him.

I'm sure Rebecca loved it, but give me that realisation that my husband's watching me doing something mundane (looking a state) and find that he's just smiling and happy. That gets me just as much as the bigger, romantic gestures. Give me a text on Thursday morning from him just telling me he misses me over a n insta story to thousands...

fireflies

VIP Member
So a lovely child free day

They on some sort cooking course
Wonder if it's gifted.

Also lee wants to point out they the coldest area in the country.

They weirdly fixated with weather
They always have something bigger and better.

Saddos

inspirespirit

So now we know why they truthfully moved. Her parents wanted them to buy that house. It seemed to come out of the blue and happened so quickly and Lee really didn't seem happy about it all. Well, let's hope the parents are going to pay to heat the blooming place. It's going to be a noose around their necks for many a year.