Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

Her AD meal with the help of a pro chef still looks like crap - it's like a dodgy side dish from a cheap takeaway.

Wasn't this years goal to eat less meat? Now she promotes pork, anything for the dolla.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mummy442

VIP Member
Maybe she’s being careful not to get caught in a lie. I don’t believe she wrote the book so she may fear saying too much. Or, perhaps she feels a bit ashamed. There’s not a great deal of pride to be taken from putting your name to
Someone else’s hard work.

It’s a shame this isn’t her “baby”. It would have been a genuine achievement to work hard on something and see it come to fruition. It must all feel a bit flat. Plus she knows there’s SO much evidence that she’s not a crafty mum and doesn’t put time and effort into organising creative stuff for the girls...and I imagine the reviews will highlight this jarring fact.
Someone asked her on Instagram if she was going to do a Vlog on creating the book! She said for sure! That ll be a quick vlog!! X

• Haha
She has 84k followers but her posts are only ever liked by a small %. So her true fans are only really a low number?

Sorry just today’s thoughts on the 49th of January

• Haha

linzilou

Just a thought since we all on here have something in common (we're not dicks)
but thought we could set up a private FB group and so any personal chat or if someone is feeling down etc it can go on there? or just any general life chats.
if it goes well we could have a christmas party.

might be weird- most like the anonyminity here so feel free to tell me to bugger off

Pippin

I've been kinda quiet lately and not really keeping up to date with the thread. The mental health chat is a bit close to home for me so I've skipped some pages. However I read the posts from @FitiverMin and the others struggling with their own personal situations and I just can't go about the rest of my day without saying anything. I hope everybody gets the help they need, talk to someone they need to and get through this all one step at a time. ❤❤

non binary coat

Chatty Member
On amazon you don't have to purchase an item to leave a review... I've done it before for an item that was bought as a gift for me. It doesn't say verified next to it, but review is there for all to see.... Reviews will be an interesting read for mummy and me !!!!!
She can scrub off reviews if they aren't verified, publishers do it all the time espically with social media people.

Buy it, write an honest review and retun it for free. Then she can't delete your review

MrsJT

I know they describe banachory as village

I take its a small town

And everyone knows every one

That must be hard to avoid them at the local schools/groups and supermarkets.

I would be sad if I thourght my community disliked me or had low opinion of me.

They always make out they have so many freinds locally

They seem fairly insular
They wanted to live outside if town
They avoid groups
They seldom go anywhere but the woods
Shes said a few times she doesn't bother with school mum's.
Are any instamums really liked by the "locals"? The few that are local to me are mocked whilst they swan about on school runs chatting into a camera whilst their kids scoot into the back of other parents or run into the road unnoticed. One, who ironically coins herself as "honest and raw" is disliked due to portraying a completely different life to their reality.

The above poses the interesting question, why did they choose to become an instamum/vlogger? The desire to be liked and accepted? To adopt a whole new persona? To be a local celebrity? Narcissistic tendencies? Free stuff? To feel important? To pretend that they have a real job? Boredom? I personally feel that very few have genuine honorable reasons despite their insistence on wanting to share their parenting journey with you. Their lives and dramas are scripted and swayed by the latest trends and topics alongside the endless search for that lucrative niche. ?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀

• Heart

Brighton

@FitiverMin, that’s such a shame about your experience with medical professionals :/ and you’re right, it affects different people differently, that’s why I don’t necessarily think that it’s not possible at all that she could have anxiety but I have my doubts based on how she has addressed this topic.

I do feel bad about everyone commenting on her posts and opening up to her and I’d hate to see her sitting there with her cuppa reading them with a smirk on her face because everyone bought her story. She does have a tendency to lie [emoji19]

MrBull

VIP Member
I don’t know the exact area that well but I am relatively local. Have never heard of it being “very exclusive” in the same vein as say Maryculter, Bieldside, Pitfodels, Ardoe, North Deeside Road, West End of Aberdeen etc. A nice area, yes, but best known for its golf course I would say.

Madcat

Whenever i see her i just want to tell her to use a good conditioner her hairs so dry.

Shes not popular at all in Banchory! Infact people she thinks are her friends say the worst things!
That's kind of a shame i think, her friends should at least be honest with her! I don't like her, but I wouldn't pretend to be her friend and then hate on her behind her back.

I have heard that they are both super unpopular in banchory - I have a friend who takes her kids to the same music play group on a Friday and they all hate that Pats phone is constantly out and she's always looking to make sure her kids are not in whatever they then post online.

• Sad

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Honestly who cares if Pat is on the phone to the CMA regarding the new rules. In what other work environment would you go online and moan about changes and bore other people to death. Shows how little they have going on in their mundane lives.

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Here it is

They asked everyone on suggestions on what makes a happy marriage on Instagram and I wrote lots of sex cause I knew it would wind her up funnily enough in the video she said someone has said lots of sex not looking too impressed! She blocked me not long after that for something else

• Haha

ChilliDog

Mrs M - you should watch The Mummy Monlogues lates video. It’s called “The truth about being a full time working mum”. It’s not a pity me video. It’s a practical video giving genuine advice and opinions of her experiences. No ads. No woe is me. It’s fantastic. I respect her and feel I can relate. This, this is your problem. You are unrelatable and have made yourself that way.
Similarly I greatly enjoy You, Me and the 6 C’s. She is a stay at home mum but so down to earth. That’s what we’re missing.

montydonfc

VIP Member
This. She’s like a fucking child. Can’t go anywhere without lee or her mum. I can’t believe she made it to the gym alone last night.

Will be interesting to see who else is there. Hopefully some of our fantastic local food bloggers
Strange she’s been invited then as unless it’s packaged from hello fresh or involves a tin of checkpeas I can’t see why it would be of interest to her.

They certainly don’t strike me as foodies so it’s a strange one - but then Bec only works with brands/companies she absolutely loves and is a true and organic fit for her family and their life...

• Haha
M

Member 1682

If we don’t hear anything more about today’s phone call to the CMA then we know that they have been told to follow the rules, use the AD tag on gifted items and shut up!

M

Member 1682

Jesus, a mistake is forgetting to put the bin out, not putting your dead dad in the bloody thing then hiding the body ffs
Obviously the Cannons didnt like the chap that died. Can’t think why else she would be so callous about a tragic event so close to home.
Horrible woman.

• Sad

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
I will place my bet now that they are planning to open a business in Banchory - that’s why she’s taking all the AD revenue she can get and Lee is acting smug because he knows they have something lined up!
Oh christ, I can’t cope with “Meldrum’s wee #gifted” emporium”

• Haha
  • Heart