Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
You know what missing in their snow/cold house posts?
The open fire, (which they're obv bored of) and some cosy chunky knit, knuckle covering selfies!
What the hell is happening?? ???

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gossipgal

Well reb is very active watching stories on Lola's page on Instagram I see. For someone who says she doesn't care and it's water off a ducks back she's obsessed with the insta page

• Haha

Shoegal17

VIP Member
We have had Hello Fresh about two years ago delivered to Aberdeen but maybe they have changed since then ?

Really sad if it’s a Mental Health brief that’s the reason behind her story. It was disappointing that she used the word strong implying its weak to suffer ?but this is the same person that was surprised that well dressed people used a food bank. I know from personal experience that mental health can present itself in many ways but I just don’t believe her story. Yes she must be feeling apprehensive about her situation but it’s clutching at a very really feeling for a lot of people to gain sympathy.

• Sad

montydonfc

VIP Member
What is with the Instagram stories with songs! A picture of them both with James blunt playing you’re beautiful??!
Wtf my husband would die if I did that and I would too! ?? like secondary school teens from 2006!
L & R 4eva 2k6
???
Bet when he writes her valentines card he writes all the poems over it like

“ I wish I was a rangers scarf, hanging round your neck, cos every time they scored a goal, an extra kiss I’d get”

“Postie postie don’t be late! Take this to my true loves gate”

“S.W.A.L.K”

• Haha

unt Bessie

I know she's not overly popular on here, but hats off to Brummymummy who was able to talk about the fact that she's having therapy in her vlog today without self-diagnosing, making flippant remarks, or using it as an excuse for anything. Admitted that she is mostly pretty happy but wants to learn how not to take trolls/negativity to heart so much, and said she probably won't mention it again. No 'woe is me' or putting the blame on anyone else.

Lots of respect for that, and hope it normalising asking for help for some of her viewers!

Reb could learn a thing or two from her.

WiKi

We need to let Katie know how wonderful we think she is ?
I did a couple of days ago. She’s so lovely in replying to messages and said simple messages telling her when she’s doing something well mean the world to her. So genuine as well and not once did she call me hun or lovely in a patronising way ?

I would be so bored if I had no job and spent every single day pottering in my house and walking in the same woods off my back garden. Mind you if I didn’t work and was at home all day everyday with my husband we would at least tidy up! I manage house work at nights and on weekends but they seem to just have crap lying everywhere, like what are they doing? Boiling Eggs, Making chickpea salads and moaning about their baby? Do they not realise how lucky they are to have 3 beautiful children, some people would give a limb to be able to have 1 child. Really annoys me!!

K

keeprowing

If you dont like them stop stalking and move the fuck on!! Its actually weird?
When they stop breaking the law & misleading people maybe ill stop having a look at their public profiles (which you consider stalking), but that’s not happening any time soon

• Heart

They go "above and beyond" to be transparent but are clutching at straws to find out if they really have to disclose gifted items as ad because they don't want to

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
@FitiverMin firstly, I just want to say thank you for sharing your story. Mental health needs to be taken seriously and you are so right just because you might look okay doesnt mean you aren’t suffering and in need of help. ?

I don’t personally suffer with mental health issues, but have a parent and a sibling who do. My parent has had severe mental health issues my whole life. I’ve seen my Mum be unable to physically get out of bed, wash and care for herself, even unable to feed herself during her bad days. I’m in my 30s now and my Mum can still be affected in this way. She has a social worker, but she’s only interested in supporting the social aspect of depression.. going for a coffee and cake, setting an alarm to get up and showered and dressed each morning. My mum can ignore calls from my siblings and I for days on end when she’s in the depths of depression, never mind meet a carer for a cuppa and a bun!

Just last week, my mum was struggling with her depression - it greatly affects her sleep and she goes from being up for 3 days to sleeping constantly.. she downed a bottle of wine at 7am in the hope of it helping her sleep. She then called the out of hours crisis line 6 times before hanging up... after this she called her social worker and left a message. That was the Wednesday and she didn’t call my mum back until 4:50 on the Friday night to say if she needed anything over the weekend to call the out of hours.

My sister deals with anxiety.. she takes medication for this. All be it a very mild dose but if my sister has a panic attack, that feeling something bad is going to happen she’s floored by it. She can’t get dressed, just wants to stay at home and hide away, can’t face anyone.. but to look at her you would never know it. She’s married with 2 kids and a nursing student..

This is the point when you are good and you’re feeling fine, outwardly you can look like you’ve really got your shit together. When you don’t “look” sick it’s hard for people to relate.

I genuinely hope that Rebecca isn’t using all this as a spin for some good engagement. Mental health is so important but when you look at what she is trying to post and then the stories Pat is putting up, not a care in the world. His stupid skits to try and seem like he’s so happy go lucky. Why is he not showing her more support? It’s such a sad state of affairs that now we have come to only expect the worst when it comes to these two. Even if she did do something genuine and sincere, she’s completely tarnished it with her past behaviours.

• Sad

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
The only reason they’re ringing for clarification is because EVERY SINGLE POST is a gift or an AD and it’s opening the sheep’s eyes up to what they are really like! Even those stories she had to #ad them because of her top. She says she works hard for them, I’d love to see her in a Monday-Friday 9 to 5 job, no freebies, no long walks, no pottering around & certainly not much time for those needed gym sessions. She’s got no idea how the real world works!!!

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I'm sick of her moaning about how hard she has it with her kids. I have 2,both with Autism, youngest quite severely, he's non verbal and screams alot and you know what, I don't bloody moan even 1% as much as she does. I'm glad my children are alive and well and very grateful for that. Also if she wants to moan about fussy eaters one more time, I think I'll scream. Try living with a child that literally eats like 2 food items. Sorry rant over. Think I moan about the meldrum more than anything in my life ??
I hear you, she cries fussy eater when her girls eat all sorts. My child with ASD eats a very limited diet, my husband and I were high fiving when he ate his advent calendar chocolate as it was such a big deal.
She has no idea how challenging other family’s ’ lives can be.

ChilliDog

That poster looks way beyond reasonable doubt to be Rebecca's mum.

She sounds every bit as ghastly as her daughter.

Minimising a murder then going on about the quality of the houses in her development, school catchment area and the mature woodlands?! I don't know if I should laugh or cry!

The new house may be individually designed, but it's a rubbish design.

Fools and their money.
Best user name award next to Non Binary Coat

• Haha

WiKi

Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
Please don’t apologise! I think we’re all just glad you’re ok. And honestly, if you ever need to talk please feel free to send a message ??

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
If I had just written a book and was a ‘public figure’ I would probably be talking about said book all the time. I would be very proud and excited. I find it odd that Reb and even Lee hardly ever mention the book at all really, only when she wants to do a swipe up link. Very off topic I apologise, I just thought it was strange. I do wonder how much input she had in the book.
Maybe she’s being careful not to get caught in a lie. I don’t believe she wrote the book so she may fear saying too much. Or, perhaps she feels a bit ashamed. There’s not a great deal of pride to be taken from putting your name to
Someone else’s hard work.

It’s a shame this isn’t her “baby”. It would have been a genuine achievement to work hard on something and see it come to fruition. It must all feel a bit flat. Plus she knows there’s SO much evidence that she’s not a crafty mum and doesn’t put time and effort into organising creative stuff for the girls...and I imagine the reviews will highlight this jarring fact.

OliviaPope

Reb’s mum ?
Definitely the Mum going by the old posts it’s exactly the same patter Honeybun was coming away with months ago, who was confirmed to be someone from their camp!

Almost identical past comments from both accounts.

Dunwoodyan

My (retired) husband is a huge football fan and has had Sky Sports News on all day. Men in suits droning on about the transfer deadline window. It's actually far more interesting than anything The Melds have posted today. #riveting #shootmenow

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
I think a large proportion of her followers on Instagram are bought. ??‍♀
Beginning to think the same. There's very little engagement. Got to remember though, there will be thousands fed up that just are not interested in or have not found tattle.
Like someone posted earlier, there are a huge amount of far more interesting vloggers out there to follow. I've been cleaning this morning and had quite a few on in the background. Not all UK either. But they all knock spots of the shit coming out from the MrsM channel nowadays.

Last edited: