Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee is so smug....he hasn't got a clue how badly he comes across...his picture in a bath robe...full body massage got zero comments can't he see that a full grown man at a spa instead of working to support his family is not well received.
he comes across as an over excited teenager. I know for the camera you need to act happy, but it’s OTT and embarrassing If he were to tone down the vocabulary, pulling the silly faces ...and again speaking as if he’s a teenager, and act more manly that would help

I totally agree he’s as smug and unlikable as her. I remember watching a q&a with them ages ago and when she said where he came from in Aberdeen he looked really embarrassed and uncomfortable. That was the moment I realised that he is just as fake as she is if not more. Can’t stand people who think they are better than they are and are ashamed of their roots.

Reactions: 3
I feel really sorry for safiya she seems so shy and I think she has probably already been damage by having her privacy compromised and a camera constantly in her face.

My little girl is 7 and there is a girl in her school that has done 1!!!! youtube video, and she is teased for it by the other kids...what is safiya in for????? as her school friends grow and become more aware.... poor thing:(

They don't care as long as they keep pushing ads for cash so they don't have to work.

I think in the future we will look back in horror at this Instagram, child exploitation phase of history

Reactions: 1
I totally agree he’s as smug and unlikable as her. I remember watching a q&a with them ages ago and when she said where he came from in Aberdeen he looked really embarrassed and uncomfortable. That was the moment I realised that he is just as fake as she is if not more. Can’t stand people who think they are better than they are and are ashamed of their roots.
Unfortunately there are some men from the Aberdonian/NE area in oil and fishing industry and who have made money quite young get ahead of themselves and are rather loud like Lee. Not them all I may add before anyone says anything but some let the money and think the status of being offshore and especially if they move up the ladder to thinking they’ve made it in life and are quite smug. Unfortunately job losses for a lot have made the fall from having it all and 2/3 new vehicles in the driveway and huge properties very hard for them. Some just haven’t saved and kept on spending like no tomorrow. So many new high end vehicles went back to dealerships in the town as couldn’t afford to keep them. I dare say Lee is a lovely person in real life, but his online presence he needs to tone it down a bit. It’s not cool to show your naked half body in bed posing. There are other sites for those kind of things, not a family YT or insta page. At least wear a lounge top when doing that. You’d think he was on some dating app. You could have some girls under age 16 followers on his page who’s parents are not watching and they add seeing a married man half naked posing in bed. Go back to being more of a family page. When the girls grow up they will cringe looking back seeing dad posing like that in bed. He did the same to Reb on holdiay. Showed a clip of her dancing on the balcony of grand Canaria hotel in her white pjays and had the camera focusing on her bottom and you could quite clearly see the dark underwear underneath. Just don’t do that. It’s disgusting and not grown up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Got the Adams family theme tune running round my head....just with the Humdrums slotted in at the end@,,, ??‍♀?

Reactions: 2
Just saw lees insta story hilarious

He over uses the word nugget.
He does look a bit like pat Sharp

Its lovely reb thanked her sheep for supporting her and her ads.
Its just due to tit time management and organising skills.
Everything she does is authentic and works with so many brands she would use.

Today they going to be shreiky nightmare.
Shes either going be smug and ott happy or stressed/ short tempered.

Least gives her content has ash mam reid has done 7days of new home blogs.

Bets on edgy reb wearing her vans today and posing infront of old house for last time.
Her neighbours must feel so pleased.
Aww c’mon think about it....how are her old neighbours going to know what to wear now that ‘influencer edgy Reb’ has gone and they wont be able too look out their windows to see the OOTD!!!!

Got the Adams family theme tune running round my head....just with the Humdrums slotted in at the end@,,, ??‍♀?
DO NOT give her ideas it'll be a rerun of the "How to do your Cruella De Vil makeup" ( badly) vlog from last year. However I do feel they have a ready made Wednesday in Safiyah!
Lee will probably prefer to get his Dalmatian outfit back on though..........But that's probably worn out by now, along with his collar and lead ?

Aww c’mon think about it....how are her old neighbours going to know what to wear now that ‘influencer edgy Reb’ has gone and they wont be able too look out their windows to see the OOTD!!!!
I'm just picturing the delerium breaking out as the van and the two cars vanish into the sunset. The men running around with their tee shirts over their heads although they've just scored the winning goal in the World Cup, more gin being downed than the Meldrums have managed in the last five years! And then utter silence and tranquility ?
Mind you the poor postie's going to wonder what's hit him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I'm just picturing the delerium breaking out as the van and the two cars vanish into the sunset, the men running around with their tee shirts over their heads although they've just scored the winning goal in the World Cup, more gin being downed than the Meldrums have managed in the last five years!
Mind you the poor postie's going to wonder what's hit him!
Yes I know. The other day he had florrie go up and down on her balance bike and you could see one of the neighbours in their silver Volvo go in or out in their car. Don’t show neighbours vehicles. Maybe they don’t want to be shown

She's just lying. It's easy enough to sort it so you have internet on day one. But she has a mobile and there's dongles and so much.

She's posting all these ads as just desperate for money. Normal people just get on with moving and not use it as an excuse for piss poor work.
Screenshot_20181031-091002.jpg

He just blocked me cos I mentioned how creepy he was.
They really can’t take any critism can they?!!
They would probably benefit from reading forums like this and negative comments on their social media because they could learn a thing or two...but they are the sort of people who bury their heads in the sand and just lurch from one hideous mistake to another...hence the term it’s like watching a ‘car crash’... it’s terrible but you can’t help looking.

She's just lying. It's easy enough to sort it so you have internet on day one. But she has a mobile and there's dongles and so much.

She's posting all these ads as just desperate for money. Normal people just get on with moving and not use it as an excuse for piss poor work.
View attachment 1551
And following a plug for @Money Saving Expert. Now she really is just taking the piss ?

How does he manage to be both cheesy and creepy at the same time, it’s not a good combination. I think nobody finds lee as hilarious as he himself does.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.