Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Father of the chicken nuggets ?
Controversial adding a Burger King option to a McDonald’s staple
But Rebecca builds the bridge between both

Burger King Chicken Royal ??‍♂Lee
McDonald’s chicken nuggets ?????? Kids

The gherkin most discard.... ??‍♀ Rebecca

?? Fun house, a whole lot of fun, spon’s to be won. It's the real crazy show where anything goes.??
Anything......
Even.....MAAARDAR ??

Reactions: 6
Meld, topless in bed. Enough to give you nightmares. For a nanosecond I almost felt sorry for Edgy Reb (almost).

Reactions: 1
"I took my mum to Matalan when Lee was at the hospital" - pretty sure Lee was sitting in the car?!
The worst part is she says he’s sitting in the car.
???
She probably cracked a window and left him a chew toy, let him out to pee first.
He’s a good boy... ?

Reactions: 6
The worst part is she says he’s sitting in the car.
???
She probably cracked a window and left him a chew toy, let him out to pee first.
He’s a good boy... ?
Ah poor Chicken nugget royal Lee. Just like they said poppy was Broken. Poor Lee was broken fhat day and had to sit in the car, instead of filming around Matalan saying would you take a look at this bad boy......I must buy sorry #be gifted this

Reactions: 3
Thanks for your messages guys. Everyone keeps saying it must be stressful but funnily enough it’s not......you don’t say.....you maybe have to give up some golf or football for a day, besides that it’s a walk in the park moving when you don’t work!!! Guesses for who are the #spons removal guys in the morning. Shore porters? I bet they will be daft to show the removal van with their name on side and have it known it’s them and people know where the van is going. Wouldn’t put it past them!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1549

I’m your Chicken Royal Lee.
Father of the chicken nuggets

Also known as. Meldrum
Rebecca’s puppy/witch
GAH! ? Just had the horrible thought that tonight she's going to say "Hello to this Bad Boy" as a fairwell to the room.......?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picture the current

GAH! ? Just had the horrible thought that tonight she's going to say "Hello to this Bad Boy" as a fairwell to the room.......?

No seriously it’s fine, dinner didn’t want to stay down all night anyway ?

Oh yuk??......watch this space.....chicken nugget no 4....you heard it here first!!!
Do you think she’d risk having another one? What if it was a boy?? She’s been lucky with a run of 3 girls... I think she’d leave home if there was a boy ?

Do you think she’d risk having another one? What if it was a boy?? She’s been lucky with a run of 3 girls... I think she’d leave home if there was a boy ?
She says no, but with bigger house and having another one would continue the vlogs on pregnancy and baby stage again making things pan out longer, you never know!! Lee would be a broken man if another girl in the house ?

They will have another one. She makes it obvious though that she doesn't want a boy.

Bloody hell folks couldn't believe when I came on tonight and had 5 pages to catch up on! But oh what a glorious 5 pages ( apart from the rather large topless pic of Lee gadz!!! Love this thread so funny!!

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell folks couldn't believe when I came on tonight and had 5 pages to catch up on! But oh what a glorious 5 pages ( apart from the rather large topless pic of Lee gadz!!! Love this thread so funny!!

I had to screenshot and enlarge that..
Bit of appreciation lads ?

I usually lurk more than comment but I can’t hold back anymore ? so I might be partly to blame for the rising numbers tonight, sorry ? once you see the injustice of a Chicken
Royal-lee being refused a hospital #spon and being sent to hobble home (via matalan) I knew I needed to speak out on his behalf. ??‍♀

As if she's deleting comments on the Matalan advert that question why there are sooooo many ads just now #positivespace

Aww less, she’s clearly reading here as she’s posted a nice wee note thanking the ??? for putting up with ADs and #spon content! Normality will resume she says,,,, so more of the same then! Lee better make the most of not being stressed because when he starts all that painting ( because no local decorator will #gift themselves ) he is going to be ABSOOOLUTLEY KNACKERED!!!

Sproglet you have such a way with words and frequently make me laugh.

Reb has banished me off insta.
Lee hasent and i can see his last 2photos says comments are limited wonder why.
I'm guessing bsomeone said something negative or revealed something they wanted to hide.

Im genuinely puzzled as lived in wales and England.

Is goosed a word scots regularly use for tired?.

I think Florrie bratty behaviour is the way shes raised and never disciplined or reprimanded.
Shes always moaning about safyas behaviour and telling her off.

I assume they watch their vlogs back before video uploads and amazed they can't see it or extended family not said anything.

As annoying and over excitable as lee is hes very hands on with the kids even doing night feeds but my baby is 6months and i do all feeds as i breastfed.
I also havent been out in the evening yet without her.
I never get to dump mine in the grandparents.

Does she not like driving or have they ditched the 2nd car.

The meat adverts so cringe.

They appearing so desparate lately

Just saw lees insta story hilarious

He over uses the word nugget.
He does look a bit like pat Sharp

Its lovely reb thanked her sheep for supporting her and her ads.
Its just due to tit time management and organising skills.
Everything she does is authentic and works with so many brands she would use.

Today they going to be shreiky nightmare.
Shes either going be smug and ott happy or stressed/ short tempered.

Least gives her content has ash mam reid has done 7days of new home blogs.

Bets on edgy reb wearing her vans today and posing infront of old house for last time.
Her neighbours must feel so pleased.

Lee is so smug....he hasn't got a clue how badly he comes across...his picture in a bath robe...full body massage got zero comments can't he see that a full grown man at a spa instead of working to support his family is not well received.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.