Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reb features in The Raminator's (sorry, I'm struggling typing that with a straight face) story today... Interesting that she hasn't immediately copied it for her own stories... I suppose because then she'd have to declare the gym ad (it's looking likely)?

Reactions: 15
Whilst her dad making homophobic remarks isn't nice I don't think it needs to be put on here or the Insta page. He's not an influencer at the end of the day.

Reactions: 23
Well done you, and hope you feel ok soon. As for zoflora I hope your not following Mrs Hinch. What’s shes doing daily and spraying her beds etc really isn’t good for anyone. Poor baby when it arrives will be breathing in all sorts of chemicals that have been sprayed. I change bedding once a week and it certainly doesn’t need sprayed with fabric conditioner daily. She’s a lovely lady I’m sure Mrs Hinch but she’s going OTT with the chemicals. Insta mums have a lot to answer for portraying the wonderful life when it’s not really. They just have ordinary lives just like us all.
Thank you all so much for your lovely and supportive comments! Would like to thank you all individually but don’t want to overload the forum, but honestly I am so thankful.

As for Mrs Hinch, I know she claims to help people with depression, but she did nothing for me except validate all my unhealthy cleaning habits (because well, if Mrs Hinch is recommending it, it must okay) and there was undone over 100 hours of therapy with my psychologist. Can’t blame her because I was already vulnerable, but I agree, what she does isn’t healthy at all.

Today I’ve taken the first steps in getting help by unfollowing all these people on YouTube / Instagram, I’ve acusllt removed the apps from my phone! I didn’t spend over an hour cleaning with baby in the carrier and spent quality time with him instead. I even used his naps to do things for me that I never normally do!! So here’s to getting better!! Will be booking in for some more therapy on Monday too... it’s amazing how much one post can make you stand back and reassess your situation. So thanks so much all of you and for this forum!!

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s the same story any time these two are caught out by “the rules”. They go into hiatus, tail between their legs and try to wait it out until the worst is over.

Now, if either of them have even an ounce of common sense, they will both have spent the day sitting down and coming up with a continuity plan. Her channel, their ONLY means of an income cannot continue to survive given these requirements. EVERYTHING will need to be labelled as AD because she has been greedy, taken anything and everything offered to her and I don’t believe that even the most naive of sheep will want to see AD after AD even from Queen Meldrum.

She has nothing new, original, interesting to bring to the table. Even the blooming gym and checkpea salad ? is being done to the death because it’s literally ALL she has! She shares nothing on the book she’s allegedly written - you don’t hear her stories of her planning, working, reviewing her “prototype”? in her boss girl office. Nope it’s all amino shakes, checkpeas and dippy eggs with Pat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's hit Some infleuncers hard as all they want to do is spread goodness.

Promote small business
Lift people up

I do think some will do less ads or be more choosy what they reveal.

Too many ads kill engagment
"But ultimately when I write AD less people engage and I don't want that."
Exactly. This is what they are scared of. Less engagement equals less of an "influencer" rating, less interest from companies wishing to using them to promote their product and ultimately less "dolla".
The truth will set the ones who are doing the right thing free and we can only guess what will happen to the rest...

Reactions: 14
Whilst her dad making homophobic remarks isn't nice I don't think it needs to be put on here or the Insta page. He's not an influencer at the end of the day.
With Reb blocking the same sex couple asking a genuine question I’d say the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree! ?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It’s going from bad to worse, it’s going to be a swift decline now. Their behaviour is showing no real changes have been made and their attitude towards their business sucks! I’d understand if he was at home contributing to the business in some way, but it looks like Rebecca does all the editing and full control of the boring and dull content they are churning out and he is just a nanny. What else is he doing apart from messaging women is his spare time? Shouldnt he be trying to sort out his end of year accounts before the deadline. It’s even creepier he is going out of his way to friend request everyone AGAIN after last time. He’s making it worse for them and backing his wife into an even bigger hole by doing this, it’s just weird! Stop ?
I don't disagree he should be doing more but can't help feel she is the one who is controlling everything and only allows him to do what she says he can. Let's face it he had more or less taking total control of the meldrums at the end of the channel and she wasn't happy so it was stopped can't help but feel it was stopped cos she couldn't take the fact he was enjoying it and doing well with it, I remember when they spoke about the channel stopping he didn't seem as happy about it being stopped.
The whole SAHD was so she could work but now we hear she wants to be the school parent but wouldn't that be the job of the SAHD along with the school pick ups and drop offs, playgroups should be him, cooking running the home etc but no it appears Reb decides what she wants to do and when and he just has to pick up whatever's left to do. I mean she doesn't even seem to really want to do the group's with P and F so why not let Pat take them he's quite social I can't see him minding but she would just rather they not go when she doesn't want them to and I can't help but think that's because he would probably get on with people and have a good time.
To me she comes across as if she controls everything and what she says goes. Yes Pat can be an absolute wanker but I think she controls most of his life, she hates that she can't control us here and I do wonder if Pat contacting women from here is to try and please her so he could go to her and say look I know this person is from tattle in the hope that will calm her or stop her having massive strops every night. Let's face it I get the feeling that Rebs whole family as well as Pat are always trying to do everything to stop her throwing her toys out of the pram.

Reactions: 18
Wow, soon time for another thread! This one only started 2 days ago & is moving at a rate of knots! ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s obvious.

Lee thinks that he is punching above his weight with Rebecca. He has said it numerous times himself. She was the petite, pretty little blonde from a rich family. She was every hormonal 19 year old boys fantasy. And somehow he pulled her! A 19 year old man bagged himself a 15 year old school girl. Good job Lee! I wonder how you would feel is S came home in 7 years time telling you she’s got herself a 19 year old boyfriend... yeahhhh not so nice now is it!
And it’s clear he still feels like he’s less than her. He’s like a little lap dog. He’s got absolutely nothing to him. He sits at home doing precisely what? Following her around, taking her photo, videoing her while she preens and poses, whilst he also does all the donkey work in the house because she is too busy “working” in her “office” (work which is basically reading tattle, deleting and blocking on Instagram and booking in her next Botox/dermal filler appointment.)
Their relationship is an absolute joke! Everything is on her terms - and he just sucks it up because he still feels like he’s bagged a “worldy”

It’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where the hell were Mommy & Daddy Dearest when their 15 year old CHILD was seeing a 19 year old? If it was my child I’d have had his balls for earrings! ?

Reactions: 13
Agree he does come across like he feels inferior to her and had put her on a pedestal. He’s always saying “look at this absolute stunner,sort,worldly” but I don’t think I’ve ever heard Reb say she fancies the pants off him. It does seem like he feels like he knows he’s punching and he’s lucky she chose him. Poor old Lee ?

Although I don’t think he’s as innocent as some has said in the past. I’ve felt sorry for him at times as he’s looked shattered/broken/lost however that soon passed after he continues to ignore rules and mock those who want him to adhere to them, calling his followers pathetic for just asking questions. He acts like a teenage boy having a strop. She does appear to be the main controller and decision maker though. I just think he goes along with it for a happy life and will always think he’s bagged himself a stunner and will always let the stroppy princess get her own way!

With Reb blocking the same sex couple asking a genuine question I’d say the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree! ?
Exactly!!! Her mother liked the herpes comment and now her dad?! No wonder she’s like the way she is, she takes after both of them! And there’s people in here that think her parents are to seat her down and put some sense in her, it looks like they all the same??‍♀

Reactions: 6
Add to the fat shaming from her and Lee, invading Lisa kudrows privacy, the lies, manipulation and disregard for regulations. Her rudeness and encouraging bullying amongst her followers on her social Media, the blocking the follower from a same sex couple, the racist joke, the direct tweet trolling a reality contestant, the tweet advocating violence to a bb contestant. her father's alleged homophobic comment, the questionable smoking you tube video, yeah she's a great role model for a publisher of family books and Channel isn't she? You seriously couldn't make this tit up! ?
I mean you could tell then when Lisa Kudrows didn’t want to take a picture with them because it wasn’t her thing, what kind of person he is! He goes to make a vile comment about her not agreeing gracefully??! I mean what a piece of tit he is! I know there’s a lot of people that like him on here, sorry am not one of them! They all suit each other in that family! It’s only the girls I feel for!

Reactions: 13
I don't think he is punching at all. I think he's a nice looking guy with a lovely smile and he comes across as a genuinely loving, kind man. She comes across as a sulky, spoilt, selfish girl who obviously didn't grow out of her teenage sulks because that is how she has always behaved with him. One of these days he will have enough of being treated as her skivvy and father figure and he'll probably have an affair and leave her. I've seen it happen time and time again over the years.

Reactions: 11
Looks wise he doesn’t float my boat but he does come across as a funny and genuine guy, he doesn’t take life too seriously and he dotes on the girls. Add hardworking (get a job!) and him looking after himself going to the gym, then I could maybe see the appeal. I bet there’s loads of women that are local who he wouldn’t need to bend over backwards constantly trying to please. Rebecca is pretty but there’s nothing between the eyes, it’s all about her and he’s had the fun sucked out of him and his every move controlled, I think he will get bored of the strops when they are older

Reactions: 11
Rebecca’s ok but I wouldn’t say stunning.! She’s girl next door pretty. I really don’t think lee’s punching, I wish he’d stand up to her more! She needs him as much as he needs her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.