Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure we’ll get another post about Rammie, “oh shucks, another wee teeny tiny boob, my gym sessions are free but I had an unfortunate case of amnesia (all that ramming) & totally forgot to mention it. Silly me!” This will be in tiny font at the bottom of another long-winded Insta hoping sheep won’t read to the end. She’s forgetting of course that she said she was paying for her sessions & now she’ll have to backtrack. Stupid stupid halfwit! ?

Reactions: 15
Think it’s a bit ambitious to think this is the end for the meldrum channels. They have plenty of sheep that still worship and despite having the rules made clear still say they don’t care if they declare or not!

It would be nice to see less ads on insta full stop. That’s not why I joined. I want to see natural adverts. Eg someone doing up their house that posts a link to the company because they brought and loved the company/item and not because they managed to bag a freebie and so settled for something that they might not have otherwise chosen. But advertising companies latched on to the cheap avenue of advertising and has spit it along with the greed of those who enjoyed freebies without scruples.

Some may still have decency and only accept collaboration and paid ads for brands that they do truly live but a fair few have got so used to parcel after parcel of gifted and paid to advertise products that they became greedy.
Problem is with Mrs M. She wouldn’t be able to live such a high life without these ads now. Her revenue would drop significantly and they’d be in trouble.

Reactions: 12
Her twitter posts are disgusting. People possibly can’t loose weight for a range of reasons, a new mum not being able to loose weight, genetics, or even someone who is depressed. Rebecca doesn’t like anyone mentioning her neck (and fair play to that) but please don’t mock someone for wearing skinny jeans...it’s the pot calling the kettle black there Rebecca. Her friend Miss Pentland has been loosing weight recently. ( though personally she looks lovely anyway) Would she have been putting her in same category as the person wearing skinny jeans?
Add to the fat shaming from her and Lee, invading Lisa kudrows privacy, the lies, manipulation and disregard for regulations. Her rudeness and encouraging bullying amongst her followers on her social Media, the blocking the follower from a same sex couple, the racist joke, the direct tweet trolling a reality contestant, the tweet advocating violence to a bb contestant. her father's alleged homophobic comment, the questionable smoking you tube video, yeah she's a great role model for a publisher of family books and Channel isn't she? You seriously couldn't make this tit up! ?

Reactions: 19
official chart countdown voice

Another nightmare for the meldrums, knit yourself calm has pushed mummy and me to #4 in sensory and therapeutic gardens! The potato hack diet could soon knock her down futher to #5!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been a silent viewer of this forum for ages now. I used to just read and like posts but lately too much has gone on and I can't not comment!! Mrs M has no idea how lucky she is to not have to work a normal job, to feel guilty about your son being in morning and after school clubs and your daughter being in nursery 4 days a week. To have had to save hard for 3 years to afford to decorate your home despite the fact you and your husband earn a very decent wage, which is poured away on childcare fees. And she has the nerve to sit there and claim they need to tighten thier belts in January, then proceed to book a holiday - it beggars bloody belief it really does. It's actually taking the piss out of her followers, like she is trying to be relatable but then reveals it was all fake when she books a bloody holiday! What about her followers who actually are having to tighten thier belts, she gives zero thoughts about how that might make someone feel.
I used to love her channel when I was expecting my daughter. Her home was gorgeous and I aspired to have one similar, then she makes out it's far too small when in reality it's bigger than alot can afford.
The constant lies and pulling the wool over peoples eyes has just pushed me over the edge, I can't relate to her at all anymore and I am genuinely lost as to why so many others haven't cotroned on yet.
On another note I love mummydaddyme and agree she is very transparent and honest. I also clocked a post from amber, meet the wildes, where she was very accepting of the new rules. X

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh me too, such a lovely family. I sometimes wish I was brave enough to be as bold as they are with thier name and clothing choices!!
I wish I was as brave to have as many children. So full of love! Taza is wonderful too, she has 5 but is in NYC. Also has twins ?

Reactions: 3
I don’t see her problem, she says you guys (?) don’t care if I do/put AD so why the strop? ??‍♀?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Dad has now removed said comments ,no probs have screenshots , how do I reduce to upload
The whole fam is on here ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Reality check Reb: No one would pay their hard earned cash to watch your channel, not even the most vulnerable sheeple.
[/QUOTE]
I dunno, its pretty good car crash tv! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes not even friendly shes so cold and distant! She makes it so clear shes just in it for the freebies and money.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched Fyre on Netflix! Really interesting watch! On a whole different scale to anything here but some scary similarities x

Reactions: 5
????cheap insta followers ??? lets see what comes next at least it protected the true tattler ❤

Reactions: 1
Dad has now removed said comments ,no probs have screenshots , how do I reduce to upload
The whole fam is on here ??
I think you add comment then attach file, choose from camera roll. What did he say?

Reactions: 1
I do feel for their families actually, like I do for the children. They didn’t choose to have all this negative attention. It’s Mr and Mrs M who chose this life.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.