Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.! One comment stood out on her make up routine ( not watched the vlog) it was someone saying they know she was on a saving money mission so had given names for dupes of iconic.!!!! This is the problem, that girl believes Reb buys her own stuff, a lot of ? are completely unaware of the amount of stuff she is getting, I don’t give a flying fig about what she gets but I hate the lies! You show a freebie it’s advertising! Pure and simple, not rocket science, not hard to understand! You have not gone out and parted with your cash! So is it an unbiased review? At least with an AD I can decide if I believe you or not! And label what is gifted please!
Exactly! This means that we can’t really believe in her or others reviews of whatever they been sent because I mean, who’s going to make a bad review about a product?! Something that has been sent to her/them for free?! And then of course they would no longer receive free products or trips because of the dissociation with the brand! It’s all very well when the money comes out of your pocket then, only then it’s an honest review! The amount of stuff this youtubers/instagram get for free is unreal! Brands disgusting me?

Reactions: 7
???. They have nothing to post without having to #Ad everything, their full house is full of gifted furniture and everything they wear is gifted, even the gym is gifted lols
This is really not a good time to lose sheep as book is out soon.
Is it still no 3?

They are probably holed up at an emergency family meeting at Cannon HQ. Daddy Cannon is probably pacing the floor wondering how quickly he can sell Murder Mansion to avoid the tax man knocking on the door. Mummy Cannon has probably poured a Gin for her & Reb (don’t forget the hashtag AD!) telling her it will all be ok, Daddy will sort it out. Gap Yah Tegan is outback smoking a fruity cigarette and tweeting about how she can’t wait to get back to Australia to live in a tent on the beach (with Daddy’s C’s credit card, naturally)
And Lee...
Lee is sitting in the naught step, phone confiscated and straight to bed with no dinner.

???
On Facebook Tegan has posted about starting job in Edinburgh , daddy made a homophobic comment

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
I can’t see your comment now - assume deleted??
It's still there when I just checked. Radio silence from chez Meldrum. I reckon they're on lockdown frantically doing a forensic analysis of all their social media platforms, local selling sites etc while conference calling their accountant screaming " What the f*$# are we going to do????"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just set up my alter ego Insta to follow the account. I don’t follow either Humdrum but am ? on board with getting them to see sense. I feel stupid that over the last 3 years I’ve probably spent hundreds of pound last having been sold to without realising.

• Wow
It's still there when I just checked. Radio silence from chez Meldrum. I reckon they're on lockdown frantically doing a forensic analysis of all their social media platforms, local selling sites etc while conference calling their accountant screaming " What the f*$# are we going to do????"
Weird - I definitely can’t see it...

Reactions: 1
Funny that, no gym posts today on her Instagram page but Mrs M was there getting rammed.... too scared to post now because she is going to have to declare it is a big fat AD and her followers will find out she has been lying again. She must be searching for the right meme or quote to post ?
Cue the Hi guys sorry for the radio silence! So so many of you have been asking if I’m ok.... Time for the poor narcissists mental health card to come out watch this space

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pathetic :rolleyes::rolleyes:I seriously wonder what's wrong with these people. They seem to lack some basic skills.
Someone said on here she wishes the trolls that come on tattle would stay a while to explain the mentally behind this. I would like to know too. How are they able to function in the real world?!?
I agree ,but because the majority are wannabes it is almost like pyramid selling they serve the ones above them hoping their day will come .They are never going to question anything and only can see the dollars. If rules aren’t brought in to protect innocent children I shudder to think what will happen .The tattle thread about influencer levels ie upper lower 6th etc supports this perfectly .❤ Love this site some very insightful contributors certainly not 15 trolls.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just posted on Louise’s thread - today she is showing off she is at Centre Parks, new guidelines state that past relationships need to be declared.

But yanoo did she declare the free trip she took last May in her post today!! Nope!!

As far as she was concerned it was just a big PO box haul.
Ah, that’s a fair point. She just says she’s paid for her current trip and was offered free bike hire, she should indeed mention a previous relationship.

I just appreciated the sentiment she made on the other post regarding it being an industry she loves and she doesn’t mind the new rules. No whining or moaning or passive aggressive undertones! I know she’s not liked on here though, so I’ll leave it there.

Reactions: 11
Yes I think they’ll say loads of people have been in touch to see if they’re ok. Or they’ll make out they’ve had a chilled day with friends to give the impression of not a care in the world. Or it’ll be they’re seeking legal advice re past tweets and insta stories being shared to deflect attention away from the content of said tweets and insta stories and to place themselves in the position of victim ??‍♀ I have always tried to be empathetic and kind, but when that same sex parent was blocked and the fat shaming surfaced...I just really struggle to be in that mindset now. Because that’s out right cruelty.

Reactions: 20
Just set up my alter ego Insta to follow the account. I don’t follow either Humdrum but am ? on board with getting them to see sense. I feel stupid that over the last 3 years I’ve probably spent hundreds of pound last having been sold to without realising.
I feel the same, ashamed to say I encouraged many friends to follow her as local. ?

No doubt a post about her mental health is coming up, or a crying one?, making herself the victim once again, looking for sympathy, she’s really good at that! Watch this space....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.