Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just went and looked, it’s gone now. Maybe because I blocked him. I don’t even follow him or Mrs m so must have been looking at the tattle instagram and got my name from there. Wish I had thought to screenshot it first now.
No worries, would have been fun to be post to show what a twit he is ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still don’t think we will find out the truth about Rammi (even though we already know). She will have to tag the gym as #Ad as her membership is gifted so she will hide behind that and hope nobody notices she’s not declaring the gifted PT blocks

Reactions: 12
I feel the same, ashamed to say I encouraged many friends to follow her as local. ?
All the locals I know who follow her are probably more of a tittler mentality (certainly with regards to their attitude on the meldrum’s lying/deceit as well as what they think about them prancing around the village all fur (non binary) coat and no knickers ?) than the sheep mentality you see in the comments. I think a lot of local people follow now just so they’re up to date with the drama/fall out as it is the kind of thing local people will idly gossip about in playgrounds and workplaces. It didn’t used to be like that. Until fairly recently I’d often hear positive things about her - I.e. “she had a really nice outfit on in such and such a photo” and that sort of thing. Things have definitely shifted.

Reactions: 26
Well she's not crying into her grinola, she's managing to comment on a next AD by bowbow what's her face ?

Reactions: 4
She asked for help on stories once. I gave her the info she needed and she thanked Louise and another Instagramer, apologised and said she couldn’t remember who sent her the info. It was like 7 mins after I messaged. never again. Beyond rude to those who do zero that benefits her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just read mummydaddyme insta page. Isn’t she the sweetest person on Instagram. She is always just so nice and lovely and willing to follow rules and appreciates her audience ?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
All the locals I know who follow her are probably more of a tittler mentality (certainly with regards to their attitude on the meldrum’s lying/deceit as well as what they think about them prancing around the village all fur (non binary) coat and no knickers ?) than the sheep mentality you see in the comments. I think a lot of local people follow now just so they’re up to date with the drama/fall out as it is the kind of thing local people will idly gossip about in playgrounds and workplaces. It didn’t used to be like that. Until fairly recently I’d often hear positive things about her - I.e. “she had a really nice outfit on in such and such a photo” and that sort of thing. Things have definitely shifted.
I presume that's why she hates the school run?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I
Just read mummydaddyme insta page. Isn’t she the sweetest person on Instagram. She is always just so nice and lovely and willing to follow rules and appreciates her audience ?
I don't think she will, but I hope she never changes. She's lovely and always replies to messages! Definitely someone Meldrum should look up to!

Reactions: 19
It’s fair to say the majority on here started out really liking and supporting Rebecca, I liked the off shore wife stuff, loved seeing Scotland, enjoyed the sit down chats ( never been s fan of kids being on show) but the more I have seen the more I have become completely disappointed in her. Sadly IMO greed and a bit of fame hunger ruined her.

Reactions: 20
I just thought of something that was commented on a you tube vlog by Reb (then parroted back by a sheeple) it really pissed me off and now I have figured out why. It was at the time of the house move when she was doing a ton of ADs, and even some sheeple were saying too many ADS. She had insta-storied about ‘bad planning, all come at once’ which we know is BS, it was just in quarter 4 in November all the retailers spend £££ on ads, and want us to start the Xmas buying sooner as we will spend more. Anyway Reb said something along the lines of ‘it’s by doing all these ADs that I can continue to let you watch my channel for free’ It really pissed me off, and it’s just occured to me why. And it is the reason Mrs Meldrum will fail. She has got it all arse backwards. Rather than recognising that it is people watching her channel that enable her to make a living, she thinks she is doing a great favour by giving her channel ‘for free’ to the sheeple...... no no no Reb. It’s not you that’s valuable or important. You aren’t investing money or creating great content - literally 1000s of people sit in their houses uploading 100s of hours of this stuff. You’re not special. Until she has a whole mindset re-shift and realises she needs to show some humility she can’t understand her situation. Reality check Reb: No one would pay their hard earned cash to watch your channel, not even the most vulnerable sheeple.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Reb’s next you tube upload should be “I need to come clean (and maybe apologise)” even doing this I don’t think will save her. She has really got to the point of no return.
I was a big supporter but gradually in recent months have started doubted what I’m seeing. The dishonesty has now gone too far

Reactions: 19
Oh and the twitter posts (no matter how long ago they were” are disgusting. People who says things like this should not be promoting/influencing. Her kids could read these comments in the future

Reactions: 17
Oh and the twitter posts (no matter how long ago they were” are disgusting. People who says things like this should not be promoting/influencing. Her kids could read these comments in the future
Her twitter posts are disgusting. People possibly can’t loose weight for a range of reasons, a new mum not being able to loose weight, genetics, or even someone who is depressed. Rebecca doesn’t like anyone mentioning her neck (and fair play to that) but please don’t mock someone for wearing skinny jeans...it’s the pot calling the kettle black there Rebecca. Her friend Miss Pentland has been loosing weight recently. ( though personally she looks lovely anyway) Would she have been putting her in same category as the person wearing skinny jeans?

Reactions: 12
Think it’s a bit ambitious to think this is the end for the meldrum channels. They have plenty of sheep that still worship and despite having the rules made clear still say they don’t care if they declare or not!

It would be nice to see less ads on insta full stop. That’s not why I joined. I want to see natural adverts. Eg someone doing up their house that posts a link to the company because they brought and loved the company/item and not because they managed to bag a freebie and so settled for something that they might not have otherwise chosen. But advertising companies latched on to the cheap avenue of advertising and has spit it along with the greed of those who enjoyed freebies without scruples.

Some may still have decency and only accept collaboration and paid ads for brands that they do truly live but a fair few have got so used to parcel after parcel of gifted and paid to advertise products that they became greedy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.