Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hit Some infleuncers hard as all they want to do is spread goodness.

Promote small business
Lift people up

I do think some will do less ads or be more choosy what they reveal.

Too many ads kill engagment
Holy hobbits, this thread has moved fast the day!

This statement is absolutely ridiculous and disingenuous. I don’t think I’m alone in wanting to support local businesses as much as I can over large corporations, and the transparency of it being an advertisement wouldn’t put me off? They just don’t want to admit they’ve been doing so much subliminal advertising for mostly big brands in exchange for money, cash or kind.

Reactions: 11
Why is Lee not adhering to the rules? I don’t get that.
Because he thinks that because Reb is the main one on their channel, he doesn’t have to. When in reality, dude is pulling a salary form Mrs Meldrum Ltd so therefore, he needs to adhere to the same rules.

Reactions: 16
He’s such a knob, he really makes me cringe, how does she find him attractive. Firstly he has no backbone, secondly the way he speaks would drive me mad and thirdly messaging woman?!? Why does he think people would respond to him. No wonder he left the oil rig he’s certainly not a mans man.

Reactions: 18
What a load of rubbish!!!! As if....
It just means that they will no longer be able to portray a lifestyle that they do not have! They won’t be able to conceal the fact that they not paying for things, what she’s saying about not been able to engage as much, what she really means is people will give her the grief over so much free stuff! They all rubbish!!
This.! One comment stood out on her make up routine ( not watched the vlog) it was someone saying they know she was on a saving money mission so had given names for dupes of iconic.!!!! This is the problem, that girl believes Reb buys her own stuff, a lot of ? are completely unaware of the amount of stuff she is getting, I don’t give a flying fig about what she gets but I hate the lies! You show a freebie it’s advertising! Pure and simple, not rocket science, not hard to understand! You have not gone out and parted with your cash! So is it an unbiased review? At least with an AD I can decide if I believe you or not! And label what is gifted please!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What we have seen today shows that we have two different camps within the influencer sphere.

The mature, business minded individuals who have nothing to hide, who run compliant businesses and who will adhere to rules & regulations because that’s what decent honest people do.

And we have

The liars, manipulators and damn right greedy bastards who have been taking every single thing they can’t get their filthy little hands on with no regard for business regulation or thier moral compass. Childish individuals who have been economical with the truth and who are now bricking it because they have been found out.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I actually can't wait for the next gym post. * Insert 'I can't wait to see how this turns out Rupaul' gif*?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
? bollocks! How about if she just continues to BUY the product from small businesses and still promotes them in her page? Is she saying that she wouldn’t support small brands if she wasn’t given freebies???
Exactly! She could promote small businesses out of the goodness of her heart. Oh wait...she doesn’t have a heart! ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Promote small business
Lift people up

Wow it would take about 2 seconds to type #ad are they seriously that busy being a mum boss ? that they can't spare that 2 seconds to be truthful. Honestly they are so ridiculous and delusional. I wish they would all get a grip and stop acting like martyrs.

Reactions: 6
Lee is on very thin ice indeed, as a Director of Mrs Meldrum Limited he has obligations including on ensuring meeting statutory responsibilities like consumer protection legislation.

I like Louise Pentland’s post about all this (the one with the earrings). Just shows some influencers can be really professional about it all. Whether she says differently behind closed doors is a different matter, but public facing, she seems to know what to say and do to keep everything above board. She does make a dig at the shady ones though...

I like the fact Katie Ellison has said ask me any questions and you can always talk about it to me. No deleting or blocking. Also saying how grateful she is and it’s a good thing the rules put in place. Even if you don’t think it why not just bloody lie! Save themselves a lot of grief and followers feeling like they’re decieving them

Reactions: 29

Promote small business
Lift people up

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: small businesses like Next....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What we have seen today shows that we have two different camps within the influencer sphere.

The mature, business minded individuals who have nothing to hide, who run compliant businesses and who will adhere to rules & regulations because that’s what decent honest people do.

And we have

The liars, manipulators and damn right greedy bastards who have been taking every single thing they can’t get their filthy little hands on with no regard for business regulation or thier moral compass. Childish individuals who have been economical with the truth and who are now bricking it because they have been found out.
And f@ck every one of them in that second category. Unfollow every bloody one!!

Reactions: 8
Lee is on very thin ice indeed, as a Director of Mrs Meldrum Limited he has obligations including on ensuring meeting statutory responsibilities like consumer protection legislation.
Don’t forget he’s a PUBLIC FIGURE (of ridicule) on insta and therefore runs his page as a business account. Thick as twa plunks the twa o’ them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like Louise Pentland’s post about all this (the one with the earrings). Just shows some influencers can be really professional about it all. Whether she says differently behind closed doors is a different matter, but public facing, she seems to know what to say and do to keep everything above board. She does make a dig at the shady ones though...
I just posted on Louise’s thread - today she is showing off she is at Centre Parks, new guidelines state that past relationships need to be declared.

But yanoo did she declare the free trip she took last May in her post today!! Nope!!

As far as she was concerned it was just a big PO box haul.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It’s the waste of the stuff got a cheek to declutter & kon Marie things that spark joy your all just handed gifts to promote that you may not even like I’m over buying crap especially now a days I would rather appreciate things I buy and enjoy them than get giving crap to my PO Box to #gift #ad or talk tit over how you don’t have to share it with us all.

Reactions: 6
It’s so nice to have peace from them she really annoyed me last time when she was straight on saying I’m not being defeated by us trolls hen have a rest and reflect the tit you cause.
???. They have nothing to post without having to #Ad everything, their full house is full of gifted furniture and everything they wear is gifted, even the gym is gifted lols

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.