Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol screens shot mr meldrum liking and the 75 quid next giveaway that never happened.

Not to mention next and hello fresh dont deliver.

Things must be really bad.

Reactions: 9

Liked by 3753 people is that good engagment.

Lots comments

Is it because

A they love next and their delivery service
B they are loving faithful nice followers and relieved she doesn't have cancer
C they see a 75 quid giveaway and think that would be nice.

Reactions: 7
What's the betting the next round of stories has something along the lines of "I've had sooooooo many messages asking if I am ok" I'm sure there are some sheep that would do that but not as many as she would like us to believe. She ignores virtually all comments anyway so not sure why people bother to even leave them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
do you have a screenshot of the follow request?
I’ve just went and looked, it’s gone now. Maybe because I blocked him. I don’t even follow him or Mrs m so must have been looking at the tattle instagram and got my name from there. Wish I had thought to screenshot it first now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What's the betting the next round of stories has something along the lines of "I've had sooooooo many messages asking if I am ok" I'm sure there are some sheep that would do that but not as many as she would like us to believe. She ignores virtually all comments anyway so not sure why people bother to even leave them.
We know she's just a tad busy clicking, amending, maybe rattling up a spreadsheet of taxable gifts, maybe redoing accounts? We know nothing serious is up as Lee is flicking through IG messaging lady followers and liking comments on the tattle IG by mistake ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just went and looked, it’s gone now. Maybe because I blocked him. I don’t even follow him or Mrs m so must have been looking at the tattle instagram and got my name from there. Wish I had thought to screenshot it first now.
Even MORE creepy! ?

Reactions: 4

Liked by 3753 people is that good engagment.

Lots comments

Is it because

A they love next and their delivery service
B they are loving faithful nice followers and relieved she doesn't have cancer
C they see a 75 quid giveaway and think that would be nice.

As my mum had a hard battle with an aggresive type of breast cancer its absolutely disgusting to be so flippent about it, so insensitive and i bet triggered alot of people who have been through it or know somebody.
But another day another dollar, she was fine so she posted about a new gifted top. Lucky for her and i wouldnt wish it on anybody but for god sake have a heart woman, it should of been a seperate post- if that at all. ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The very fact the instafloggers are protesting so much about having to pop a simple ‘AD’ in front of the relevant post should set off alarm bells. I mean, what they are being asked to do is not difficult. Are they embarrassed by the amount they are gifted? Do they want to deliberately keep quiet so that the post is more popular and the gifts can keep coming? There really is no honourable reason that can explain their unwillingness to comply with the rules.
Surely the problem for her is that she will now have to declare all these freebies to the tax man if it’s noted all over her Insta!?
How do you know that they don’t declare their gifts to HMRC?
they will all have to be declared now that she’s having to mark everything! Oh dear Reb, your tax bill has just multiplied overnight ??

Reactions: 12
Nothing promoted food banks better more than a selfie and a paid partnership with ellas kitchen.

Still not declared ad on you tube

You tube seems secondary to Instagram these days

• Angry
All the local supermarkets must’ve had had all their chickpeas out of stock so they had to go further away to get them, that’s why they so quiet ??

Last edited:
  • Haha

Some very negative comments

This time you tube labelled as ad but not labelled as AD on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s going from bad to worse, it’s going to be a swift decline now. Their behaviour is showing no real changes have been made and their attitude towards their business sucks! I’d understand if he was at home contributing to the business in some way, but it looks like Rebecca does all the editing and full control of the boring and dull content they are churning out and he is just a nanny. What else is he doing apart from messaging women is his spare time? Shouldnt he be trying to sort out his end of year accounts before the deadline. It’s even creepier he is going out of his way to friend request everyone AGAIN after last time. He’s making it worse for them and backing his wife into an even bigger hole by doing this, it’s just weird! Stop ?

Reactions: 11
Funny how Mr m thinks he is above the rules I've just commented on the latest post the #coats been gifted ya melt ?

• Haha
They are probably holed up at an emergency family meeting at Cannon HQ. Daddy Cannon is probably pacing the floor wondering how quickly he can sell Murder Mansion to avoid the tax man knocking on the door. Mummy Cannon has probably poured a Gin for her & Reb (don’t forget the hashtag AD!) telling her it will all be ok, Daddy will sort it out. Gap Yah Tegan is outback smoking a fruity cigarette and tweeting about how she can’t wait to get back to Australia to live in a tent on the beach (with Daddy’s C’s credit card, naturally)
And Lee...
Lee is sitting in the naught step, phone confiscated and straight to bed with no dinner.

???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Some very negative comments

This time you tube labelled as ad but not labelled as AD on Instagram
Why is her thumbnail always her face like she’s about to do a ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are probably holed up at an emergency family meeting at Cannon HQ. Daddy Cannon is probably pacing the floor wondering how quickly he can sell Murder Mansion to avoid the tax man knocking on the door. Mummy Cannon has probably poured a Gin for her & Reb (don’t forget the hashtag AD!) telling her it will all be ok, Daddy will sort it out. Gap Yah Tegan is outback smoking a fruity cigarette and tweeting about how she can’t wait to get back to Australia to live in a tent on the beach (with Daddy’s C’s credit card, naturally)
And Lee...
Lee is sitting in the naught step, phone confiscated and straight to bed with no dinner.

???
????????

Reactions: 6
Maybe
Nothing wrong with climbing the ladder of success. As long as it’s done legally and morally right. No time for people trying to cheat the system.
Completely agree. There was a time I'm sure nearly all of us in here wished them and supported them towards success.

Reactions: 14
And Lee...

???
Lol post of the day .

Tax man looking too close maybe very interesting.

How much are CAM fines again?

She's well known to ASA

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.