Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've sent loads of questions but non have been answered, only the p positive ones have ?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s a bleeping clown.
That Q&A has really shown her up!
Ha!!!! Dumbo!

I dunno why they are asking for the sheep opinion on it - the rules are the rules, it’s not open for discussion!

They are all a bunch of pathetic muppets who clearly can’t grasp basic information.

Twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It doesn’t matter if the idiot sheep don’t care what gifted etc. It’s the law. Why does it make you feel better Reb that people say this to you and why do you share these comments? You yourself say it’s a proper job. So do it properly and stop goading people into saying ‘it’s ok hun it doesn’t matter’. It does matter and you know it. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, just because some sheep [emoji207] I mean followers, don’t care that you are transparent or not with your ADs is NOT a pass for you to not follow the regulations. It doesn’t matter that some don’t care, you must follow the rules regardless. What is wrong with this woman? She just seems so unbelievably uneducated and dare I say, quite stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
There must be someone close to her who reads here. If that’s you please spend some time with her and help her see that this is completely self destructive behaviour. We’re all loyal to people we love or are friends with but the stubbornness is going to send her channel down the drain. It’s not too late to fess up, change and start over.

Reactions: 15
For fucks sake.

Some people that committed awful crimes had supporters that backed them.

It's irrelevant if your followers don't care about the rules.

They exist. They need to be followed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone should ask the question

Do you read tattle Rebecca ?

This woman is very very STUPID it’s scary

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also Reb

The word is DRAWER! Not draw. 2 different words, 2 different meanings.

Published author my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These floggers are stupid. I wonder if the reason so many find themselves doing this for a living is that they couldn’t do a proper job? Many people have (lots of) rules to abide by in their business: one of these is that I have to declare any conflict of interest, if I don’t then the regulatory body for my profession can prevent me from practising, remove me as a member of the body, fine me or even report to the police.
I can’t just do a poll of my clients to ask them if I can ignore the rules. Why do they think their business should be above regulation?

• Haha
There must be someone close to her who reads here. If that’s you please spend some time with her and help her see that this is completely self destructive behaviour. We’re all loyal to people we love or are friends with but the stubbornness is going to send her channel down the drain. It’s not too late to fess up, change and start over.
She reads here! Her and her husband!!

Oh duck off Rebecca.

That's an awful excuse.

It makes people feel better if they know all these expensive things are gifts that you can't afford / wont pay for yourself.

The only reason you didn't want to say Disneyland was gifted is because you don't want people to know your privileged life is freebies.

She gives zero fucks about her followers.

Or i reckon she wants people to think they are priviliged and pay for everything out of their own pockets!!! Haha

Reactions: 26
Has she had a bump to the head. Her sheep are always going to agree with you Melds because you delete anyone who doesn’t. Please someone tell her to take a break, there’s no point having a q and a that only shows those who support you. She’s actually lost the plot.

Reactions: 25
She rarely gets gifted clothes she says....however I thought she recently got gifted clothes from Joanie, weren't some of the xmas pjs gifted, the girls often have gifted clothes too. It doesn't seem that rare.

If people don't care whether its an ad or gifted whatever then why even mention it , why make a big deal of it, does it matter whether it has an AD stuck on the end? It means it is transparent for everyone how many things are being shown for marketing purposes and for those that don't care can carry on as before, those that do care can now see exactly what is what and everyone is a winner surely?

She rarely gets gifted clothes she says....however I thought she recently got gifted clothes from Joanie, weren't some of the xmas pjs gifted, the girls often have gifted clothes too. It doesn't seem that rare.

If people don't care whether its an ad or gifted whatever then why even mention it , why make a big deal of it, does it matter whether it has an AD stuck on the end? It means it is transparent for everyone how many things are being shown for marketing purposes and for those that don't care can carry on as before, those that do care can now see exactly what is what and everyone is a winner surely?
Exactly. If no one cares about it then why does it make a difference to them if they now have to put AD on the posts.

Bloody idiots.

I think she forgot to say she sells most of it on. Therefore she is gaining MONEY and it ceases to be a gift!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What annoyed me most about the Disney land Paris trip... I don’t care if it’s gifted, paid for, an AD whatever the hell it was. She said a few days prior she had a ‘special surprise’ for Safiyas birthday. Which she then went on to say was a trip to Disney land paris. She didn’t have a special surprise for Safiyas birthday. Her and Lee did not book that trip out of there own pocket for Safiyas birthday. So here is poor Safiya thinking her mum and dad have got her the best present in the world, a trip to Disney. But no, her mum lied. She did not book her a special trip to Disney, it just so happened it fell near the time of Safiyas birthday. It’s the kids I feel sorry for the most, when they grow up and realise that there parents have basically done sweet F all for them. My biggest memory growing up, not that I realised at the time, but having my own child now I realise was the amount of effort my mum used to put in. I feel like Rebecca makes no effort at all with those kids. They only go places if it’s gifted or paid for. I just think this is going to back fire on her when the kids are older and realise their whole life, all their memories... were all kind of a lie and purely for social engagement.

Reactions: 37
This is BOLD FACED LIE.

Reb, you don't remember selling your unwanted gifted items on your local selling page? What a daft cow.

View attachment 4669
Yeah “re-gifted” back to the shop!!!
I always wondered why she always kept the tags on her clothing - it was shown in several posts by Pat and became a bit of a joke....but not really very funny....it’s embarrassing and tight.

Omg she has “a box” that her mum, sister and friends can rake through!!!! Are you serious? How ungrateful and arrogant.

Go f**king take some of that kindlygifted “stuff” and give it to people who really need it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.