Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s making an arse of herself. “Traditional media don’t have half the regulations us influencers do” Utter bollocks. The traditional advertising mediums, tv, newspapers, magazines etc. are very heavily regulated. She should really do her research before posting bollocks like this.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Funny to watch these influencers get so flustered over it. I follow lots of others who always disclose properly and continue to do so making no fuss at all.

Reading the info from CMA the other day why do these influencers think they can ignore or misinterpret them? It’s clear, it should be clearly marked, ad or advert is their preferred. They need to not mislead their audiences. They’re doing just that by being deliberately confusing and obstructive about the new guidance.

Us normal folk aren’t stupid as they would like us to believe.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, but the q&a is final straw for me! In her original DLP post after she was outed she said that cause of house move etc etc she didnt post it was #gifted... yet her q&a she says its cause she felt bad saying she had been gifted a free holiday and didnt want other people to feel bad cause they were just back from anothwr holiday!!

Keep stories straight and i dont think she would give how anyone else feels a second thought!!

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Crunch time for the instafloggers. They need to decide if they really are our friends and just want so share their pics without featuring any of their freebies and without any financial gain or declare themselves as sales people and write
AD in big bold letters at the front of all their posts.The ‘having their cake and eating it’ days are coming to an end for the instafloggers! As for the comparison with actual celebs? So infuriating!
Exactly! If they weren’t trying to con people in to buying stuff they wouldn’t care about labelling things properly. They are shitting themselves as they know as soon as people/ sheeple see the #AD fewer people watch, fewer people buy and fewer comment. The only thing that goes up are the thumbs down on you tube. When Eb was doing all those #ADs whilst moving even the sheeple were commenting ‘too many Ads’ What will they think if and when she has to be truly honest exactly how much of her dire content is just for dolla!

Reactions: 11
It's all getting a bit embarrassing now. Just stick to the rules and stfu. Why are they all debating what they should and shouldn't put as an #ad and asking followers what they think. Have any of them actually had a job before?? Can a company please #gift them all a bloody brain ? I can not deal with how thick they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Because she didn’t want her followers to feel bad that they’d been gifted a free trip to Disney??! What a load of bollocks! I think you make them feel worse love by trying to make out you can pay for all this stuff yourself without anyone in your family actually working!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So much bullshit and lies after lies after lies, I can’t handle it. She is super transparent, always declares her ADs and she just didn’t want to make people feel bad about Paris, that’s why she LIED and said it wasn’t gifted. Excuse my French, but okay witch [emoji108]

IMG_3374.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The very fact the instafloggers are protesting so much about having to pop a simple ‘AD’ in front of the relevant post should set off alarm bells. I mean, what they are being asked to do is not difficult. Are they embarrassed by the amount they are gifted? Do they want to deliberately keep quiet so that the post is more popular and the gifts can keep coming? There really is no honourable reason that can explain their unwillingness to comply with the rules.
Exactly. They’ve been getting away with it for so long. Never mind, they’ll all soon be in the clink at this rate so we won’t have to suffer them ?

Hopefully though, after they’ve all calmed down a bit, they’ll appreciate how important this actually is and be more mature and responsible about it. It’s a big change for them, especially as they exist in their own little echo chambers a lot of the time so don’t take well to critique or being told what to do.

Reactions: 8
Mrs Meldrum has posted on Emma Hill's post from yesterday that she spoke to the ASA yesterday and that they said gifted was fine. Which guidelines do they have to go by ASA or CMA?

Reactions: 6
And there we have it guys Reb admitting shes a sneaky, manipulative liar!
Her original excuse of a "boob", a slip of the mind because she was moving, was, by her own admittance, A LIE! She knew what she should have tagged it as and CHOSE not to! Nothing that comes out of this scammers mouth can be trusted!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh duck off Rebecca.

That's an awful excuse.

It makes people feel better if they know all these expensive things are gifts that you can't afford / wont pay for yourself.

The only reason you didn't want to say Disneyland was gifted is because you don't want people to know your privileged life is freebies.

She gives zero fucks about her followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Because she didn’t want her followers to feel bad that they’d been gifted a free trip to Disney??! What a load of bollocks! I think you make them feel worse love by trying to make out you can pay for all this stuff yourself without anyone in your family actually working!!
Shame she hasn't had the same consideration during no spend January when she's booked holidays and paid for expensive personal trainers! Not so considerate about struggling supporters now! Wasn't considerate when she accepted payment to visit a foodbank yet turned up empty handed.

The masks slipping now Rebecca!

Reactions: 29
Don’t know why she is doing a poll when the guidelines are now clear and her poll isn’t going to change anything.
Plus she doesn’t mark stuff as #ad or #gifted most of the time as it is.
Maybe the reason why everything, paid or unpaid, has to be marked as AD is because a) it is an advertisement - they aren’t sent stuff through the kindness of brand’s hearts and b) so it is clear and influencers have no excuse. The likes of “I made a boob” isn’t going to work.
Their rules aren’t hard to follow. Most of us probably have jobs which have a hundred more rules we have to follow on a daily basis which we understand and adhere to.
Why has this been made into a massive deal by the mummy floggers.
If you get paid for advertising then put AD, if you have been gifted something then put AD.
Are influencers scared their followers will find out how much free tit they get? And how much they get paid to advertise tit.

She’s posting sycophantic “questions” and thereby clarifying that she has little respect for the rules or the people they’re there to protect. Oh Rebecca. You silly, silly little girl :(

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Mrs Meldrum has posted on Emma Hill's post from yesterday that she spoke to the ASA yesterday and that they said gifted was fine. Which guidelines do they have to go by ASA or CMA?
The CMA have more power I think (fines and jail sentences mentioned on the news) so I’d follow those personally! The CSA certainly seem to be getting more attention than the new ASA guidelines received.

Reactions: 7
I like how she compares her getting gifted stuff from companies with being your birthday. She serious?? Companies send her free tit to ADVERTISE them on her page. Say that again Reb - ADVERTISE. When it’s your birthday and you receive a gift, you’re not EXPECTED to go advertise it in hopes that others buy it in order to generate a profit for that specific brand. What nonsense is this?

Reactions: 22
This is BOLD FACED LIE.

Reb, you don't remember selling your unwanted gifted items on your local selling page? What a daft cow.

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.