Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, just catching up with what looks like a very busy day of progress in outing these greedy, little 'influencers'. They are actually starting to disgust me, especially when I'm reading on here about some bleating about it. They've ruined it for themselves led by idiots like MrsM! When other, done hugely successful vloggers can do it (Louise pentland), then why the f%ck can't the mummy minions?

Reactions: 9
Lurker here but she’s changing all her posts to ADS as they’re all gifted every insta pic ( I am labelling this as AD etc) she is a twat, sorry for the language but I cannot stand her
She’s going to have a long night then...!
She’s STILL getting it wrong!
The fucking AD has to be at the START of the post!!!!

Reactions: 17
Ahh I see she ADded her little disclaimer onto the pic of her getting a Rami at the gym....now does this mean she is advertising her free membership/free PT sessions/her awful orange cowl neck gym top/trainers.....

Reactions: 13

She's just adding that bracketed text to most her posts... I don't think that quite cuts it. Always trying to skirt around things!

Reactions: 15
OI, LEE!
You also need to start going through all your Instagram posts and amending them to say AD for every one that shows ANY gifted/paid partnership item...! Chop chop!

HAPPY FRIDAY GUYS!!!!! ???

Reactions: 24
??????????????? god im so glad my husband and i both have decent proper jobs and 2 happy children in a secure home....The meldrums are in a right pickle. Usually id feel a bit bad for people that have truly fucked up but it serves them right for being braggy sneaky little tossers, i bet they need another neilson holiday now? im sick to the back teeth of her especially, shes a snotty stuck up spoilt cow bag, too used to getting everything handed on a plate. I hope the girls dont turn out anything like her.

Reactions: 36
The fact that she’s passive aggressively adding AD but with a Meldrum disclaimer to every single photo, shows just how grabby she’s been

Reactions: 22
So she's putting a passive aggressive note about it being an ad at the end of long description. How can she be so incompetent at her "job"?!

She would never last in the real world.

Reactions: 19
Ahh I see she ADded her little disclaimer onto the pic of her getting a Rami at the gym....now does this mean she is advertising her free membership/free PT sessions/her awful orange cowl neck gym top/trainers.....
Likely ALL of it!!!! ?

Reactions: 9
I wonder who or what made her finally realise she is going to have to use those 2 little letters though, after her insisting earlier it'd still be 'gifted'

Reactions: 10
It’s not feeling very transparent is it

Reactions: 10
And how will Florrie feel the same ate when there's no 'special surprise' for her?

Reactions: 8
I wonder who or what made her finally realise she is going to have to use those 2 little letters though, after her insisting earlier it'd still be 'gifted'
Maybe on her poll most people chose AD not gifted hence why she deleted the stories then started changing her captions

Reactions: 7
She’s reading this thread and has shit herself because she knows she’s in the wrong and is now desperately trying to cover her arse.
But she’s still getting it wrong and Lee also MUST do the same, he’s as much at fault as she is! These two are an absolute shitshow!

Reactions: 18
She should put it at the beginning it isn’t clear at the bottom of a long boring caption

Reactions: 12
Can't even get the backtracking statement correct . It no new rules you idiot the rules have been in force since the 2008 Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations and the CAP codes implementation. It's new guidance for idiots like you who can't interpret the laws that are relevant and applicable to your line of jam.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.