Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think that her feed would be rammed with activities & craft content to push sales. I get the impression she’s been given a one-off fee for this & isn’t actually bothered how it goes

Reactions: 18
I love how she says she always puts on being happy on social media really Reb?
Well maybe tell ya face that cos half the time you look like ya chewing a wasp.
Yeah Reb we all know when ya not happy your not as good at covering it as you think ?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You would think that her feed would be rammed with activities & craft content to push sales. I get the impression she’s been given a one-off fee for this & isn’t actually bothered how it goes
She’s in no way other than name involved in it. She’ll have been sent some of the activities perhaps to get an idea would it be things she’d do for example but she’s not sat with a mood board planning out the content. She’s not conducted market research for the type of activity book parents would like to see available. You can see Emily Norris has been heavily involved in her planner and good on her, if you put your name to something you want to know EXACTLY what is going into it.

Rebecca goes for walks in the woods or the kids play with craft boxes she’s been kindly gifted by someone else. She has no creativity, no spontaneity, no enthusiasm for crafts, making keepsakes etc. If she can’t flog it on buy, swap & sell she isn’t interested.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm guessing that today's #gifted theatre trip will be amazing...everything #gifted #so so grateful is just wonderful...only things paid for out of her of her own pocket ever receive any criticism

Reactions: 22
S was so "desperate" to repeat last year's ballet trip, but I explained to her sorry darling life's not like that. Mummy and Daddy have no spare cash this month after spending it all on tatt and Rami. If it ain't gifted we ain't going!

You knew last year how much she enjoyed it, be like a normal parent and maybe budget over 12 months so she could go again this year..........naaaa wait for the freebies!

Reactions: 17
I'm guessing that today's #gifted theatre trip will be amazing...everything #gifted #so so grateful is just wonderful...only things paid for out of her of her own pocket ever receive any criticism
And this is why everyone is so suspicious of the "paid for" PT...........

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe for a second the two of them are forking out nearly £200 a week between them for these PT sessions. They will be heavily discounted or it will be a you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours agreement.

It will come out the woodwork soon enough!

Reactions: 20
And this is why everyone is so suspicious of the "paid for" PT...........
My January clients usually book way in advance - 1) due to availability and 2) due to cash in January. I don’t know many PT’s who can all of a sudden take on 2 new clients on a ‘transformation’ course at the drop of a hat. It’s a shame we have to question whether she’s paid or not but based on her past behaviour it’s a natural conclusion.

Reactions: 16
I really would like to know the truth about the PT sessions ? ?

Reactions: 13
Shake off the bad vibes
Keep dancing
When people try bring you down
Turn the music up.

She's ever the victim.

Another gifted trip
She took s to see nutcracker for her birthday

Shame on Aberdeen arts gifting her so many tickets

Those girls must have a odd veiw of life
Sent stuff
Seldom shopping themselves or paying

Reactions: 16
I imagine he's given them either free or heavily discounted in return for her promoting him and possibly doing a before and after.
Before and after works of big noticeable difference.

Also if they strict

Reb and lees diets all wrong to achieve their goals

Reactions: 11
My January clients usually book way in advance - 1) due to availability and 2) due to cash in January. I don’t know many PT’s who can all of a sudden take on 2 new clients on a ‘transformation’ course at the drop of a hat. It’s a shame we have to question whether she’s paid or not but based on her past behaviour it’s a natural conclusion.
I’m not sure what the demand is like for PTs at the gym. They seem to spend much of their time serving behind the coffee bar?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really would like to know the truth about the PT sessions ? ?
ThePT himself is saying yes, she is paying for her ‘blicks’.... don’t see why he would lie,but he specifies ‘blocks’ are paid for..

Reactions: 3
I'm sure around the time of Prince Louis being born or Prince Harry's wedding she had to make a "Nappy cake" with Pampers.
My memory of this was that she didn't like doing doing it and did the bare minimum saying she wasn't very creative.
In her old house she moaned about all the crafty bits and bobs and the mess.
To hear she's put her name to an activity book makes me laugh.

The 90 day PT training makes me laugh. Years ago Aberdeen was home to Mr Universe Mike Mitchell. I worked with some of his clients and the office was a constant stench of chicken, broccoli, steak and eggs because they were eating regular and often. To me, the Meldrums don't have the discipline to carry on this fad. It will be forgotten by Valentines when they have a date night to plug for Pizza Express or similar.

Reactions: 18
It was travels &tourism or something very similar.
Bland, generic, banal and utterly useless piece of paper seeing as she as NO work experience. Her going to Uni was an absolute waste of time & money.
Considering I can’t remember seeing a graduation pic, did she even finish it? ?

I need receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another lie from Lee, 2nd time in gym in 10 years?? Wait a minute? ?... Didn't you have a vlog (probably the Meldrums RIP channel) where you took Rebecca to the gym as a couple time thing? Yip, Kippie car park... You said you were going Rebecca wanted to learn more.... LIES.
They’re both pathological liars. And always will be.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.