Mrs Meldrum #16 Loves Checkpeas & A Good Ramming, She's Bashing One Out But What's Lee Planning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never understand this whole “watch me clean” thing.
Seriously- who wants to watch someone bleach their toilet bowl or mop the floor?! Who in their right mind watches that tit?!!!
1.6million follow Mrs Hinch! I absolutely despair that we need to learn to “hinch” it’s CLEANING!

Reactions: 15
1.6million follow Mrs Hinch! I absolutely despair that we need to learn to “hinch” it’s CLEANING!
I know. The woman looks like the last person to be scrubbing floors. Very very very clever marketing.

Reactions: 7
400 kilometre warm up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I generally don't like to say things like thus but she makes it too easy - thick as two short planks. 400km. That's about 250 miles. Rebecca hen, if you can row 250 miles for a warm up then I don't think you need a PT. Save your dolla.
Howling ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
400 kilometre warm up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I generally don't like to say things like thus but she makes it too easy - thick as two short planks. 400km. That's about 250 miles. Rebecca hen, if you can row 250 miles for a warm up then I don't think you need a PT. Save your dolla.
Don't even get me started on this utter nonsense ?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s the biggest fanny in Banchory! ???? what an absolute weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First the spelling now the maths letting her down....she is blatantly thick in all subjects....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And her hip actually pops out of its socket??

Hun you need to get that chick(check)ed out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And of course she was amazing at squats! It usually takes a whole session to get the technique but she is a natural ?

Though if you can row nearly 250 miles as a warm up you should know how to do squats ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yes he did! He messaged him and said hey Remi ya big belter, give my wee edgy babe an absolute beasting today! ????

Crying with laughter loving the x rated title and chatter.

Unfortunate use language makes a or session sound like a bad dirty novel.

Maybe lee just felt he had to make his presence felt as reb keeps banging on about rami.

Jacket potatoes how inventive

They eating the diet of paupers.

Will lee be like please reb can I have some more?

Get what you mean about the house

It so doesn't seem them

Seems so big dark and cold

I dont Get sense they truly happy there as much as they brag

Feels like make do/rented house not dream home she talked about.

Wonder how many sessions gifted as£ 60 quid an hour.

When private ski at £70 too expensive

Reactions: 2
39 personal trainer sessions shes signed up for during her no spend January and she claimed to be broke last week!

She's bleeping clueless who her audience is and that the average mum could never afford such extravagance.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
You lot never fail to brighten my day! Wetting myself at the title and the Rammy references. Ya bunch of absolute belters ? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
PT 3 times a week for 90 days (that's gotta be 100 quid a week if not more) but won't pay for 1 on 1 ski lessons for kids ?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm beginning to doubt she even went to school. bleeping hell I know she thinks she works hard but how difficult is it to check for spelling mistakes and try engaging with your brain before you open your mouth and speak. I suppose we should count our blessings that she's not out in the big bad real working world making all these mistakes with a job that actually matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A majority of the sheep want fitness posts? I thought it seemed like they didn’t?
But I guess she wants to do fitness posts so ??‍♀ The sheep just have to go along with it!
What was the point in asking though just to ignore them?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.