Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
There’s someone’s address top right too
No it's where the appointment was.
Shw is not half making the class thing into something isn't she? That said. I didn't realise they mixed it up at primary nowadays.
I think it's the 'middlist' child with the school issue, not necessarily P.

Reactions: 4

Trixxx

VIP Member
Interesting fact!

I live on the East coast but only need to be in Glasgow for half an hour and I am talking like them 🤣
Haha my Dad is like this. Originally from Birmingham but lived elsewhere for his whole adult life and lost the accent - but he only needs to speak to a Brummie and the accents back in an instant

Reactions: 4

Runner1

Chatty Member
Surely the kids hate being dragged from pillar to post, especially P. This holidays sounds like a nightmare for 3 young children. As always, as long as Binny is happy then screw everyone else!
My daughter is ASD and it would be traumatic to pull her out of school early and disrupt her routine so much those holidays would be way too much for her. My daughter needs months of prep before holidays obviously I know all ND kids are different and maybe P would cope better than my daughter but from what’s been shared she’s finding school hard so why make things even harder for her? You do have to make adjustments and adapt when you have a ND child. She doesn’t seem to be willing to do that from what I’ve seen.

Reactions: 3

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think they have just dug them out of a few holes so that Rebecca can keep up appearances , so the house purchase / perhaps being guarantor for the massive mortgage and when Rebecca took her “time off” , and potentially again now when they were hinting they may have to move. I don’t think she gets regular hand outs but there is a sense of entitlement that everything will always be ok cos daddie dearest was in the o&g industry ay the right time and is very comfortable and available for a bail out .
I hope this is true, simply for the fact that Teagan (sp?) may need a bit financial help with having a baby and Binny won’t like it one bit 😂

And if the Cannons wanted to spend more time/move to Edinburgh, it would be even funnier

Kittymum

What’s up with her nails - they’re all different shapes and lengths!! Middle finger right hand is short, some are rounded square and there are some oval on the other hand!! Weird…
---
In the diffuser video