Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
How does she get so.mich child free time with Lee working away. Do you think she leaves them home alone with S in charge? I used to look after my younger siblings alone regularly when I was the same age
I’ve often wondered that too. It’s either S in charge or her parents.

Reactions: 4

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
What’s up with her nails - they’re all different shapes and lengths!! Middle finger right hand is short, some are rounded square and there are some oval on the other hand!! Weird…
---
In the diffuser video
It’s maybe the same person who does her hair and nails…

…Poppy the Secret Tattler

• Haha

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
The wimp seems totally on board with her not working.

I honestly don't get how its possible as a young couple with 3 young girls not both work and contribute these days. I don't know what kind of money she makes on instagram and you tube., what a doss of a life if it actually pays.
I’ve never really worked out how much Lee pulls in. But to maintain their lifestyle surely not THAT much? Obviously we all know that Mummy and Daddy contribute a fair bit but the inheritance must gone, or very nearly?

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I heard that schools don’t tell the parents/kids until the last day of term so they don’t end up inundated with calls from parents like Rebekah who don’t agree with class changes and demand their kids be moved. Gives them the whole of summer holidays to calm the fuck down
That’s pretty genius, to be fair.

Most primaries in my area only have a one form intake, so there’s no changing.
What I found really interesting about the state sector is how often children move schools, even just within the area. (Yes, that’s probably very “overheard in Waitrose” but I just assumed unless you moved miles and miles away that you’d stay throughout your school career 😅)

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
That recent “ad” for the diffuser…why did she not just unscrew the lid. Imbecile! 😂
Her face, chins & neck look very bloated in that ad too. She needs to see someone about that instead of playing Dr Binny & pushing vitamins & supplements on everyone!
---
What’s up with her nails - they’re all different shapes and lengths!! Middle finger right hand is short, some are rounded square and there are some oval on the other hand!! Weird…
---
In the diffuser video
I think filmed before she had her nails done this week. Why you’d film an ad with nails that look that bad.

Amanda90

What a difference in the pink tops. It doesn’t even look like the same person!! What’s the time difference on them?

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
A day off with hayfever? Is that a thing?!

Her kids attendance most be soo bad, do they have different laws in Scotland?
My son sometimes needed days off as his eyes would be so puffy he couldn’t see properly and couldn’t get his glasses on. It was only on really bad days. Which was maybe once or twice a year.
Scotland don’t get fined or taken to court.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I thought she had said she was going to Taylor swift 🤔 or am I confusing her with another grifter 🙃?
She had tickets for girls aloud.. but was on holiday so I’m assuming she sold them 🤷🏼‍♀️

She wanted tickets for TS but I think she either didn’t get a code or couldn’t afford them

Catwoman

VIP Member
There’s someone’s address top right too
No it's where the appointment was.
Shw is not half making the class thing into something isn't she? That said. I didn't realise they mixed it up at primary nowadays.
I think it's the 'middlist' child with the school issue, not necessarily P.

Trixxx

VIP Member
Interesting fact!

I live on the East coast but only need to be in Glasgow for half an hour and I am talking like them 🤣
Haha my Dad is like this. Originally from Birmingham but lived elsewhere for his whole adult life and lost the accent - but he only needs to speak to a Brummie and the accents back in an instant

Welshgal

VIP Member
My daughter is ASD and it would be traumatic to pull her out of school early and disrupt her routine so much those holidays would be way too much for her. My daughter needs months of prep before holidays obviously I know all ND kids are different and maybe P would cope better than my daughter but from what’s been shared she’s finding school hard so why make things even harder for her? You do have to make adjustments and adapt when you have a ND child. She doesn’t seem to be willing to do that from what I’ve seen.
Again because a) Rebecca doesn't give a shit and b) P most likely does not have any real problems other than an absolute bitch for a mother.