Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she would change her wedding band? I can’t imagine swapping mine as if it’s costume jewellery.
More proof she values nothing! I didn’t even take my wedding band off during major surgery - I made them cover it. She jumps on every bandwagon going doesn’t she!

Reactions: 5

button moon

VIP Member
This isn’t about Rebecca specifically but that attitude towards late diagnosis is really damaging. Just because someone has ‘managed’ to do all of those things, doesn’t mean that they can’t be neurodivergent. To say otherwise is really dismissive and unprofessional. I do agree she’s a dick and is not neurodiverse, but that’s not the case for lots of people.
That's not what I was saying to be fair, yes you can be and whe. You discover later I'm life it makes sense. It seems to be a diagnosis that some people want rather than have. I'm sorry for any offence.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Slightly veering off topic - what’s the sudden trend with protein? Why is everyone on social media buying it in a powder and not getting it from nutritional sources?!

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Slightly veering off topic - what’s the sudden trend with protein? Why is everyone on social media buying it in a powder and not getting it from nutritional sources?!
I use intermittent fasting and so sometimes struggle to hit protein goals so I will often include a protein shake, though I do use a low calorie whey protein. I don’t know why people have a problem with them

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
How does the end of school process work in Scotland compared to England? Here (England) we get told the new teacher near the end of term, are there big changes like kids from different schools being mixed in Scotland? I'm trying to understand her anxiety, I've had 3 kids finish primary and one still there and this is not something I recognise in me or any other parents I known over the years so I'm guessing I'm missing something about the way it works?!
The classes get mixed. So you’re not with the same kids the whole way through. I think it’s to break up cliques and encourage wider friendship groups.

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Her hair is literally snapping off from half way down, she needs to leave it alone. Also what is the grey tone about? Is it meant to be light blond?

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
She's an utter c&nt showing personal appointments. 😡😡

Finally remembered she's got daughters? What's she floggging.? Planners?
---
On another note, she doesn't have much in that calendar for a busy mum of 3? 😂
Mine is colour coded - different colour for each child. Looks like a rainbow 😂

She’s dying to use P for content these days
---
How can they have a medical appointment for Poppy and be in Mallorca at the same time? Is Poppy not going to be on holiday with them?!
Her calendar page is June - that was her chums holiday the other week

Kittymum

A day off with hayfever? Is that a thing?!

Her kids attendance most be soo bad, do they have different laws in Scotland?
Yes they do - they don’t fine parents.They don’t really do anything although they “could” seek an attendance order but don’t usually. But low attendance could result in a safeguarding concern as it’s paramount to neglect.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
She's selling stuff and doesn't have a clue.
She'll get herself sued one day
Most of the “influencers” sell stuff they don’t know much about just so they can get paid. Most of the time they use it for the contracted posts/vlog & that’s it. So authentic! 😂

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Oh my she isn’t biohacking my arse! She’s constantly out drinking and eating, she says she has been using the Willpowder stuff for ages, also rubbish (does that mean she has been sent all that free of charge?) It was Happy Mammoth a few days ago, I bet her body doesn’t know whether it is coming or going!
No wonder she shits through the eye of a needle

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
She's only biohacking becasue she's getting a freebie/paid to do so let's face it.

Was laughing at how she kept her neck covered up whilst she was gulping the revolting looking drink down.

Another fad that will last 5 minutes........

Hairyetta

VIP Member
The ad is so cringe. Maisymoo mustn't be bothered as she's re shared the reel. She's the complete opposite to Binny, works 2 jobs seems to enjoy being with her kids. Absolute waste of a gift/ad