Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Oh my god that tan which looks like she has dirty legs and the size of her feet in that pic. So obvious she has edited it and stretched it

Reactions: 2

Amanda90

Tbf if she’s only bringing in 20k from her social media then she’s earning the same amount as me. But I am also aware I’m part time whilst I have young children and keeping my foot in the door to return to work full time when they’re older.
Rebecca doesn’t seem to have a long term plan which I find wild! It would really stress me out. My husband is a good earner (I think probably more than Lee) and we’ve invested our savings well. Hopefully they’ve done the same. But I doubt it.
What do you mean bringing in 20k? You reckon she is earning £20k a month? Surely not. Or do you mean views?

Reactions: 2

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
Binny has been quieter than usual the past couple of days. Obviously spending time with her sister isn't worth her time to post about (good!) but as soon as they head to the airport for their holiday she will be there posting away- any chance to brag!! I cannot se her enjoyng Morzine? Its not her usual type of holiday- ie sit and read and get sunburnt, talk to no-one and chuck the kids in kids club as much as possible!! They're going to Morzine with"chums" ( :sick: ) aren't they? I wonder if they're really Lee's friends and she's said well if we have to go to Morzine then I want a week in Majorca afterwards to lie on a sun lounger, read my book and ignore my kids!
They were originally going to go to London not Majorca after Morzine, but apparently it was to expensive.

Reactions: 1

Emily1416

Can’t believe she’s going to Morzine, bit random for them! We go regularly in the summer for the downhill mountain biking- wonder what has attracted her to it. The downhill World Cup is being the weekend they are there so will be busy!!!
I worked a season there many moons ago… great memories. Worked at le Viking hotel not sure if it’s still there?

Theboredone

Wasn’t she supposed to be meeting Lee and the kids out there after? I’m sure that’s what she planned a while back. She was going to meet them in London but it was too expensive so she booked somewhere in Majorca.
No, that's after their summer holiday 😉

Pityparty

I thought she had said she was going to Taylor swift 🤔 or am I confusing her with another grifter 🙃?

philopastry75

It’s her mum - she’s mentioned a few times her mum watches them and there was the story with the bat or bird whatever the fuck it was that her mum and S had to handle cause she was out having me time

I always wonder what went down with Lee’s mum though as she always looked after them - did she just move to Spain full time or did something happen? I don’t think she’s been seen since she painted the house while they were in DLP
She mentioned P was with her when the rest of them went out galavanting recently. I wonder if she’s asked not to be mentioned on Beggy’s SM?