Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
She’s trying to get into the wellbeing/health/travel side of insta - she’s all over Coral Pearl and Davinias pages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

B_ee

Chatty Member
The amount of free time she has to workout is shocking! Really wouldn't think she has three children listening to her.

Hairyetta

VIP Member
It's probably her chums that want to go to Morzine and Binny is just putting up for fear of never being invited again 🤣

• Haha
Tbf if she’s only bringing in 20k from her social media then she’s earning the same amount as me. But I am also aware I’m part time whilst I have young children and keeping my foot in the door to return to work full time when they’re older.
Rebecca doesn’t seem to have a long term plan which I find wild! It would really stress me out. My husband is a good earner (I think probably more than Lee) and we’ve invested our savings well. Hopefully they’ve done the same. But I doubt it.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Any ugliness inside always eventually shows on the outside. No matter how much vitamins and shit she puts down her throat to clean from the inside she's barking up the wrong tree in her wellness. Put down the phone and living a life would give her far more nutrition and eliminate the bitterness within.
So basically Binny is Mrs Twit…the ugliness on the inside is now showing on the outside! 😂😂
---
She is honestly unbearable. More fool Lee for putting up with her!
Putting up with & enabling her to continue to be a self-centre little brat!

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
She’s back from her hols but still got her DHGate ring on. The woman is so influenced that it extends to her engagement ring. Pathetic.

philopastry75

Slightly veering off topic - what’s the sudden trend with protein? Why is everyone on social media buying it in a powder and not getting it from nutritional sources?!
No idea, it’s so stupid to get protein from ultra processed shite when some Greek yoghurt and a handful of nuts had the equivalent but with way more nutrients. Excess protein is either pee’d or can be stored as fat and there’s some evidence that BCAAs which are found in many protein powders can increase risk of insulin resistance and T2 diabetes in those without very high demands for protein (e.g. athletes) which might explain what is going on with Beggy given the protein shakes and eggs she’s consuming!

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She’s switched rings, why didn’t she just say they were getting a new wedding ring set? Looks too sticky up for my taste but it’s a damn sight better than the horrors she had on before. She’s even managed to get that god awful signet ring off now too.

Curveball

Chatty Member
That's never 8 years difference. I don't look hugely different to how I did 8 years ago - not many people I know do. Considering all of the health challenges and exercise she does, something just isn't right !
---
she was really quite pretty and petite!
---
ps if we're digging out classics from the past , don't forget Lee's unforgettable reaction to their third baby gender reveal !!!

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
She does, but nothing like the other pictures she posts so just shows that she does edit her pictures down. Shameful.

Having a day off but needs to put on an aff link to get a few pennies 🤣

Sprocket

Chatty Member
The ‘run club’ picture the gym has shared is nothing like the filtered view binny has shared of her matchstick legs. 😳

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’ll never understand why her house is always so messy! She doesn’t do anything all day.. how hard is it to tidy up after she’s used something?!?

She’s just lazy!
I bet all three girls have tidier bedrooms than her. If she was sharing a room on her gurrrllls holiday, I bet they gave her a hard time about the mess

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
How can they have a medical appointment for Poppy and be in Mallorca at the same time? Is Poppy not going to be on holiday with them?!

• Wow