Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least her nails actually look decent for once - no weird backwards claws this time.
Ring still looks tit though 😂

Reactions: 16
I had a look at the Willpowders website too and I’m amazed they are allowed to claim what they do there, some of the studies they have based their claims on are piss poor too. I think it will all boil down to the supplement/ performance aid/ functional food industry being unregulated but I was thinking exactly the same as you.
Report her. It’s really concerning that people are being encouraged to take things that have not been clinically proven by these shillers who have no idea what they’re talking about. ASA are accepting complaints on this kind of thing.

Reactions: 17
A day off with hayfever? Is that a thing?!

Her kids attendance most be soo bad, do they have different laws in Scotland?
My son sometimes needed days off as his eyes would be so puffy he couldn’t see properly and couldn’t get his glasses on. It was only on really bad days. Which was maybe once or twice a year.
Scotland don’t get fined or taken to court.

Reactions: 4
My son sometimes needed days off as his eyes would be so puffy he couldn’t see properly and couldn’t get his glasses on. It was only on really bad days. Which was maybe once or twice a year.
Scotland don’t get fined or taken to court.
it’s the fact that, even knowing that days off ill might be needed when it’s hayfever/cold season, that has no bearing on Rebecca’s reasoning of taking the kids out of school repeatedly to get cheaper holidays.
Bet she’s the parent who doesn’t put 2+2 together when the reports show a learning need and a low attendance rate, choosing to blame the teachers or the classroom set up instead.

Reactions: 9
I know her kids are at school so 'should' know better but did she really lose a bag of things including tablets and medicated cream and she found it in her kids toys???!!! And that doesn't bother her at all??

What if they had friends round to play (I know, I know, a bit of a stretch) and someone else's kid took a tablet??? Or her little nephew?

🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I know her kids are at school so 'should' know better but did she really lose a bag of things including tablets and medicated cream and she found it in her kids toys???!!! And that doesn't bother her at all??

What if they had friends round to play (I know, I know, a bit of a stretch) and someone else's kid took a tablet??? Or her little nephew?

🤦‍♀️
I don’t believe for a minute Poppy (because we all know she’s insinuating it was) hid the bag in her LOL doll box

It’s probably been on the floor of her “office” under the twenty tons of tit she has lying about the place

Reactions: 24
I don’t believe for a minute Poppy (because we all know she’s insinuating it was) hid the bag in her LOL doll box

It’s probably been on the floor of her “office” under the twenty tons of tit she has lying about the place
Or she pretended it was lost so she could aff link the Loop earplugs and get a dig in for P. I really wouldn’t put that past her at this stage:

Reactions: 25
The stories when she is pulling scabby old tubes of cream out is not content Beggy. It’s boring as tit and quite frankly embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Why is she showing us her prescription only steroid cream and calling it an excema must have? They come with a lot of risks and really shouldn't be used casually.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
More proof she values nothing! I didn’t even take my wedding band off during major surgery - I made them cover it. She jumps on every bandwagon going doesn’t she!
Not aiming this directly at you as everyone is different but a wedding band and the wearing of it does not automatically a strong marriage make. I personally had a replacement set for my 40th birthday as we were very strapped for cash when we first got engaged and then married. I love my new set but often take them off if I want to wear a different ring for a night out. Also if I am training a lot I remove them as lifting a barbel does them no favours and knocks them out of shape. Then I sometimes forget to put them back on and it can be days. My husband doesn’t wear one at all anymore as his original no longer fits !

Reactions: 9
Not aiming this directly at you as everyone is different but a wedding band and the wearing of it does not automatically a strong marriage make. I personally had a replacement set for my 40th birthday as we were very strapped for cash when we first got engaged and then married. I love my new set but often take them off if I want to wear a different ring for a night out. Also if I am training a lot I remove them as lifting a barbel does them no favours and knocks them out of shape. Then I sometimes forget to put them back on and it can be days. My husband doesn’t wear one at all anymore as his original no longer fits !
I am very bad at remembering to wear mine 😬 I agree with you for a lot of that, however Binny has ditched hers for a fake diamond and Elizabeth Duke gold set because it’s the influencers’ style du jour. It’s nothing to do with love, loyalty or trading up. She bought a fake because even her fingers are influenced by people she sees online

Reactions: 10

🤦‍♀️
Those rescue remedy pastilles are for age 12 and above, what if Poppy had opened them and eaten the lot thinking they were blackcurrant sweets??? Or used the eczema cream?? I wouldn’t plaster this all over social media! Beggy was this child neglect??- Allowing your child to play with medication, or are you pretending so that you have “something” to aff link???

Reactions: 10
I agree with you. A wedding band doesn’t necessarily mean a strong marriage. Many choose not to wear one at all (work or preference). I think my meaning was Binny has done it to follow a trend. My engagement ring got damaged before we were married so I’ve had several replacements that I like to wear but personally, my wedding band, unless damaged, will stay the same.

What’s up with her nails - they’re all different shapes and lengths!! Middle finger right hand is short, some are rounded square and there are some oval on the other hand!! Weird…
---
In the diffuser video

Reactions: 3
That recent “ad” for the diffuser…why did she not just unscrew the lid. Imbecile! 😂
Her face, chins & neck look very bloated in that ad too. She needs to see someone about that instead of playing Dr Binny & pushing vitamins & supplements on everyone!
---
What’s up with her nails - they’re all different shapes and lengths!! Middle finger right hand is short, some are rounded square and there are some oval on the other hand!! Weird…
---
In the diffuser video
I think filmed before she had her nails done this week. Why you’d film an ad with nails that look that bad.

Didn’t she ‘lose’ this bag before her last trip and then ‘aff link’ everything in it?

• Haha