Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's unbelievable.
Firstly, act like you are alive? Coming from her? Wow.

2nd, you haven't got a painful hip Binny. If it were for a week, we'd have heard before now and you'd not even consider running. You're making a public announcement excuse.

You're either lying or stupid, pick a lane dearie. 🤥
Which day is she fitting in homeschooling the inconvenience? It's all gone very quiet...:unsure:

Reactions: 7
“Really disruptive”. Listen Rebecca you bleeping gif!! No child is purposely “disruptive” as you put it. Sensory overload, personal issues as well as many other things means kids can play up in class settings. That’s like me saying Poppy must be disruptive because she doesn’t like school so surely she must distract the learning of the other kids. Open up your small mind you bloated faced fanny!!! Let’s not gloss over the fact that Poppy clearly has deep set issues that she isn’t settling.
My 14yr old daughter is one of the 'disruptive ' ones and Binny's post has made me so angry.
My girl came to me age 5 (yes officially she's a Foster child but in our home she's our daughter).
She's had a tit start in life with some horrific trauma. She's currently being tested for ADHD/Autism and needs a LOT of emotional support for her mental health. She cannot cope with group work in class. She's extremely intelligent so finished her work to a high standard in a short space of time then gets bored and acts up. School have been outstanding at supporting her and our family.
No one in our village knows she's a Foster child and so she's just seen a the problem kid. All their little darlings are perfect and obviously do nothing wrong....... except make my girl's life miserable.
Perhaps if people like Binny stopped labeling kids as disruptive etc and looked at why some behaviors existed maybe they could educate their kids on how to support their peers rather than alienate them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I think the last bit applies to her - “find yourself”. She doesn’t know who she actually is & jumps on every bandwagon there is to feel validated. She has zero purpose. Also what she needs to find is a job!
Yip, now we've now got journalling prompts. Oh do duck off Binny, take your head out of your hole. 🙄

Oh that reminds me of her (many instagram accounts, whatever happened to mind, body hole? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My 14yr old daughter is one of the 'disruptive ' ones and Binny's post has made me so angry.
My girl came to me age 5 (yes officially she's a Foster child but in our home she's our daughter).
She's had a tit start in life with some horrific trauma. She's currently being tested for ADHD/Autism and needs a LOT of emotional support for her mental health. She cannot cope with group work in class. She's extremely intelligent so finished her work to a high standard in a short space of time then gets bored and acts up. School have been outstanding at supporting her and our family.
No one in our village knows she's a Foster child and so she's just seen a the problem kid. All their little darlings are perfect and obviously do nothing wrong....... except make my girl's life miserable.
Perhaps if people like Binny stopped labeling kids as disruptive etc and looked at why some behaviors existed maybe they could educate their kids on how to support their peers rather than alienate them.
Aside post, but thank you for being able to give her stability, consistency and hope for the future ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You are so correct, society is quick to label and more and more people are so self obsorbed nad severely lacking in empathy or awareness.

Thankyou for being such an incredible parent to your beautiful daughter and providing her love and stability. So lovely to hear the school are supportive. I wish her all the best in life and of course for you as a family. Fate brought her to you to love. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My goodness, you are inspiring and your post is humbling to read. Thank you for sharing, and for the contribution you have made to society and your daughter’s life x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You sound an amazing parent and support to your daughter.

Unlike Beggy who is a complete twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Beggy is counter arguing against herself here. She makes out that Poppy is disruptive to their family life, sleeping etc. But then is she an angel in school and it’s the other children that are disruptive?
Only disruptive when it disturbs you eh Beggy

Reactions: 21
Just wanted to thank everyone for the support on here. The replies I've had have reduced me to tears. It's good to know that they're are still some decent folk out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just wanted to thank everyone for the support on here. The replies I've had have reduced me to tears. It's good to know that they're are still some decent folk out there.
You’ll never truly see the difference you make - but know it is there. ❤
---
As for binny, I would be so down if my life revolved around an exercise programme. What an empty existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to derail, but I just wanted to say how inspiring your post is to read. You sound like an incredible compassionate mother. I hope your daughter continues to grow and thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh wow, how had she not noticed how ridiculous her feet look before posting that 😂😂 also 3 comments and 1 of those are from her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10