Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to see - but she’s sent herself this message to herself. You can see her own picture circle on the left which is the indicates she sent this message to herself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's unbelievable.
Firstly, act like you are alive? Coming from her? Wow.

2nd, you haven't got a painful hip Binny. If it were for a week, we'd have heard before now and you'd not even consider running. You're making a public announcement excuse.

You're either lying or stupid, pick a lane dearie. 🤥
hi Rebecca, you have a sore hip because you stupidly went running on concrete without proper shoes, knowledge of running form or any strength training. You are welcome.

Reactions: 15
Her stupid 0.5 lense photos and videos are cringe, it’s funny when your teen takes a photo of your forehead with it but for a 30 something to do it to look skinnier is the naffest thing ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her stupid 0.5 lense photos and videos are cringe, it’s funny when your teen takes a photo of your forehead with it but for a 30 something to do it to look skinnier is the naffest thing ever.
And at this point who does she think she’s kidding?

Reactions: 6
Hard to see - but she’s sent herself this message to herself. You can see her own picture circle on the left which is the indicates she sent this message to herself
Ooh she looks very frumpy in this picture

And as for the fake tan, no words 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god that tan which looks like she has dirty legs and the size of her feet in that pic. So obvious she has edited it and stretched it

Reactions: 2
Omg the feet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 biohacking and also stretching the tit out of herself to appear sooooooo skinny
It's stretch Armstrong 🤣🤣
---
What in the ronseal 1 coat is going on with the colour of those legs😂😂😂
Think that's called David Dickenson brown
---
Where has her tan gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My 14yr old daughter is one of the 'disruptive ' ones and Binny's post has made me so angry.
My girl came to me age 5 (yes officially she's a Foster child but in our home she's our daughter).
She's had a tit start in life with some horrific trauma. She's currently being tested for ADHD/Autism and needs a LOT of emotional support for her mental health. She cannot cope with group work in class. She's extremely intelligent so finished her work to a high standard in a short space of time then gets bored and acts up. School have been outstanding at supporting her and our family.
No one in our village knows she's a Foster child and so she's just seen a the problem kid. All their little darlings are perfect and obviously do nothing wrong....... except make my girl's life miserable.
Perhaps if people like Binny stopped labeling kids as disruptive etc and looked at why some behaviors existed maybe they could educate their kids on how to support their peers rather than alienate them.
Your daughter is lucky to have you, she sounds amazing given everything she went through.

Binny has an outlook on life that the majority of us thankfully don’t have. She is literally clueless and is incapable of feeling empathy for anyone else. I’m only saying this because it’s a word she used but if anyone is “disruptive” it could be Poppy. That little girl only gets attention 2 weeks out of 4 unless she’s with other family members and she’s constantly pitted against her sisters and loses every time. She could easy be acting out for attention because she’s old enough to pick up that her atrocious mother can’t be arsed with her.

The people in your daughter’s life love her and get her and the school sound brilliant too. The snobby, judgemental folk who judge a child on their behaviour do exist but hopefully there aren’t too many of them. They could NEVER do what you did and continue to do ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Needs those aff link pennies if she's getting ads pulled again now. Poor kids will have had a rough night with her after that.

Reactions: 6